扣扳机
Pull it.
扣动扳机
Pull the trigger.
长官我们必须过去
Sir, we got to go.
他说等他们的指示
He said to wait for their signal.
英国人 是英国人
Brits! It's the fucking Brits!
快走
Go!
长官 我们必须做些什么
Sir, we've got to do something.
我们必须过去 长官
We got to go, sir.
走走
Go. Go!
没事的 没事的
It's all right. It's all right.
医生
Medic.
没事的 我们送你回家吧
All right, let's get you home.
嘘
Ssh.
闭嘴 嘘
Shut up. Ssh.
嘘
Ssh.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up. Shut up.
嘘
Ssh.
闭嘴
Shut up!
不
No!
放下 快把枪放下
Down! Put the fucking gun down!
转过身
Turn around.
跪下快
Down on your fucking knees! Now!
把手放在脑后
Put your hands behind your head.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me!
詹姆士·奎因
James Quinn.
是 我知道你的名字
Aye, I know your fucking name, son.
波义耳告诉我了
Boyle told me.
说你是个麻烦
Says you're trouble.
他想让你死
Says he wants you dead.
你必须尽快处理掉他
You need to deal with him. And soon.
你明白吗
You understand me?
我们现在可以合作
Now, we can work together.
我是个讲道理的人
I'm a reasonable man.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
起来
Get up.
起来
Up!
继续走吧
Go on, off you go.
走啊
Go!
嘿
Hey.
我会联♥系♥你的
I'll be in touch.
阿米蒂奇中尉来找过我
Lieutenant Armitage has come to me
向我询问了关于在行动中发生的一些意外
with some concerns about certain incidents that occurred during the operation.
无意冒犯 但是我也很担心中尉本人
With respect, sir, I have my own concerns about the Lieutenant.
因为他的失误 我必须放下我自己的事情
Because of his mistakes, I have had to neglect my own operation,
重新部署我的手下 并且去帮他找失踪的士兵
redeploy my own men to go and look for his missing soldier,
就是那个在当天他遗留下来的士兵
a soldier he left behind earlier that day.
我必须关心我的手下
I have a duty of care.
我也关心我手下的职责 长官
I also have a duty of care, sir, to my men,
其中一个手下还殉职了
one of whom happens to be dead now.
我们正在打仗长官
But we are at war here, sir.
-他明白吗 -我们不是在和我们自己人打仗
-Does he understand that? -We're not at war with our own side.
-我知道我看到了什么 -我不管他看到了什么长官
-I know what I saw. -I don't care what he saw, sir.
他看到的并不是真的
What he thinks he saw. He's wrong.
长官
Sir...
刘易斯中士当时正试图杀害胡克 我看见了
Sergeant Lewis was attempting to murder Hook. I saw it.
-不 他当时正视图约束他 -他当时不是在约束他
-No. He was trying to restrain him. -He was not restraining him.
胡克害怕了 很可能是想去拿武器
Hook panicked. Probably went for his weapon.
刘易斯中士试图去解除他的武器
Sergeant Lewis would have tried to disarm him.
因为这样他被枪击并且死了 这很有可能发生
Because of this, he was shot, he was killed. It happens.
-当时的情况很复杂 -是的 长官
-It was a confused situation. -Yes, sir.
长官 无意冒犯 我知道我看见了什么
Sir, with respect, I know what I saw.
听我说中尉
I want you to listen to me, Lieutenant.
这非常重要
This is very important.
当时情况很混乱
It was a confused situation.
在这种情况下 你所看到的你认为你看到的
In these circumstances, what you saw, what you think you saw,
很有可能和事实不一样
can be a very different thing to what actually happened.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Do you understand?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我让他进来长官
I'll show him in, sir.
胡克 进来
Hook, in.
稍息 二等兵
At ease, Private.
现在 你的中尉告诉了我
Now, your Lieutenant has come to me
你的遭遇
and told me about how you're feeling at the moment.
你经历的事很不寻常
You've had quite an experience.
我们都认为你很幸远
I think we can all agree that you've been lucky.
你很幸运的活下来了
You're very lucky to be alive.
现在的问题是当时去救你的上尉和他的手下
It's only down to the actions of the Captain and his men that you were saved.
一个很好的士兵在任务中殉职
A very good soldier died in the process.
-二等兵汤普森又怎么样呢长官 -你别放肆
-What about Private Thompson, sir? -Don't you bloody dare!
你经历了一个严峻的考验
You've been through a very testing ordeal.
现在最好的办法就是你要试着忘了它
The best thing in this situation is to try and put it behind you.
你明白吗
Do you understand me?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
在军队中我们要自己照顾自己 胡克
We look after our own in the Army, Hook.
-解散 -立正
-Dismissed. -Attention.
戴伦
Darren!
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
喂
Oi!
戴伦
Darren!
快开门
Open the door.
-等一下 -我说快开门
-Hang on. -I said, open the door!
我说快他妈的把门打开你这个蠢货
I said, open the fucking door, you horrible cunt.
来了
Yeah.
别他妈的挡我的路
Stay the fucking hell out of my way you, an' all.
戴伦
Darren?