我没有恶意
I didn't mean anything by it.
只是想开开玩笑
Just having a laugh at you.
喝一瓶把
Have a drink.
那他呢
What about him?
当然
Sure.
你叫什么 伙计
What's your name, fella?
你♥他♥妈♥的管他这么多干什么
Never you fucking mind what his name is.
你们去哪
Where youse off to?
你♥他♥妈♥的别多事
Never you fucking mind.
-你好吗 弗兰克 -很好 比利
-All right, Frank? -All right, Billy?
来吧
Come on.
-他是谁 -你别管
-Who's that? -Never you mind.
好吧
Right.
这个已经准备好了 现在你明白我们在做什么了吗
Now that's it armed. Now you understand what we're doing here, don't you?
我们在帮你做坏事
We're doing your dirty work.
帮我做事吗
My fucking dirty work?
我们用这个对付共和军 不然他们反过来对付我们
We took this off the IRA cos they were going to use it on you.
是啊 这是个坏事
Yeah, this is dirty work all right.
也是给他们的一个讯息
And this is a message.
现在你把这个带到奥玛路送到芬尼亚混♥蛋♥们的老巢
Now you take this to that fucking Fenian's nest on the Ormeau Road.
告诉他们这是他们应得的
Now this tells 'em you'll match whatever they've got.
你去干掉他们
That you'll outdo 'em.
叔叔
Uncle.
出去 出去
Get out! Get out.
怎么了 等在这
What? Wait here.
别担心 里面那个人是士兵 他会带你出去的
Don't worry, that guy in there's a soldier. He'll sort you out.
我不是叫你不要随便带人进来吗
What have I told you about bringing people around here?
他是一个士兵
He's a soldier.
真的吗
That true?
过来
Come here.
给我
Give me that.
去酒吧那里等着
Go and wait in the bar.
做得好 小家伙
Well done, wee man.
去把自己洗洗干净
Go get yourself cleaned up.
他是你们的人
He's one of yours.
他在哪
Where is he?
在酒吧那里
He's out in the bar.
交给我把
Leave it to me.
你看到了什么
What'd you see in there?
在那里面 你刚才都看到了什幺
In fucking there, just now, what'd you see?
什么都没有
Nowt.
你属于哪个巡逻队
What patrol was you on?
刚才房♥子那里有一次突袭
It was a raid on a house.
-谁是你的指挥官 -阿米蒂奇
-Who was your CO? -Armitage.
什么他把你扔下了吗
What, and he left you behind?
我们带你回兵营 我会找他谈谈的
We get back to the billet, I'll have a word with him.
想喝一杯吗
Fancy a pint?
酒保
Barman.
-来两杯 -没问题
-Two pints. -Sure.
你来自哪里 胡克
Where are you from, Hook?
德比郡
Derbyshire.
鬼地方
Fucking shithole.
你会喜欢这里的
You'll love it here.
不用担心
Don't worry.
你在这里很安全
You're safe in here.
把它喝完
Finish your drink.
在这等我
Wait here for me.
别乱走
Don't move.
他来了
Here he is.
失踪的那个士兵
Soldier that went missing.
突然出现在酒吧
Turns up in the fucking pub.
我怎么办
What do I do?
进去把他带出来
Go back in there and bring him out.
-还有其他的事情 -马上进去把他带出来
-There's something else. -Go back in there and bring him out now.
那个士兵去哪了
Where's the soldier at?
不知道 他说会回来的
Dunno. Said he was coming back.
他没有带你一起去吗
Didn't he take you with him?
给我们一包薯片弗兰克
Give us a packet of crisps, Frank.
你是怎么早起去工作的
How are you going to get up for work in the morning?
什么
What?
你的闹钟没有了 不是吗
Well, you're not getting your alarm clock back, are you?
听着 这比朝某人的头开一枪轻松多了
Look, it's better than having to shoot somebody in the head.
来吧 我们快去把这事办好
Come on, we'll get this over and done with,
然后就可以回来继续玩飞镖
then we'll be back in time for the darts.
小心
Careful.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
能帮帮我吗 求你了
Can I have some help, please?
帮帮我们
Let's have some help here.
哦
Oh...
他还有气
He's breathing.
没事的 孩子 我们会带你去医院
It's all right, son, we'll get you to the hospital.
人去哪了
Come on, where's the...?
这里
Come here!
没事的
It's all right.
快开门
Open the door!
我以为你已经教过他们怎么处理炸♥弹♥了
I thought you'd been through the explosives handling drill with 'em.
我教过了 长官 几百次了
I did, sir, a hundred fucking times.
他们像猪一样蠢
They're as thick as fuck.
他看见炸♥弹♥了吗
Did he see the bomb?
-他看见炸♥弹♥了吗 -是的 他看见了
-Did he see the fucking bomb? -Yes, he saw the bomb.
他不可能在爆♥炸♥中活下来 长官
There's no way he could survive that, sir.
-别管他了 -不行
-Leave him be. -We can't.
我们不了解他
We don't know him.
不能不管他
We can't just leave him.
-来吧 -爸爸
-Come on. -Da.
-帮我一把 -天呐
-Help me. -Oh, God.
小心
Careful.
我的天
Jesus.
快
Come on.
去吧
Come on.
不 你的房♥间
No, your room. Your room.
走吧
Go on.
好了
OK.
小心 小心
Careful. Careful.
好了
OK.
把他外套脱掉
Get his jumper off.
等一下 爸爸
Da, stop.
他是个士兵
He's a soldier.
我们不能帮他
We can't help him.
我们必须帮他
We have to.
我们可以带他去医院
We can take him to the hospital.
太危险了 还会危及到我们
It's too dangerous. And not just for him.
如果被别人看见 我们带一个士兵去医院
If we get seen taking a soldier to the hospital...
来吧
Come on.
来啊
Come on.
真♥他♥妈♥的烦
Jesus fucking Christ!
所以我们不能杀士兵
So we can't shoot a fucking soldier
但是你却可以炸掉一个酒吧吗
but you can blow up a pub on the Shankill?
-这不是我♥干♥的 -不是你吗
-It's nothing to do with me. -Nothing?
-不是我们干的 -那是谁
-It wasn't us. -Ah, so who was it?
-不是你吗 -不是
-It wasn't you, no? -No.
-你确定吗 -我当然确定了
-You sure about that? -Of course I'm fucking sure.
那你们一整天都去哪了
So where the fuck have you been all day?
我们一整天都在找另一个士兵
We were driving about looking for that other soldier.
我叫你们躲起来
I told you to stand down.
是啊 我们没躲
Well, we didn't.
那个士兵最好没有看清你们的样子
You better hope he didn't get a good look at youse.
不然他会去皇家兵营找你们的照片
He'll be sitting in the Palace Barracks going through those photo albums.
他们也有你的照片
They've got your photo down there, too.
你♥他♥妈♥的什么意思
What the fuck's that supposed to mean?