德比郡那里的人和诺丁汉的人相处的不是很好
It's just Derby and Nottingham don't really get on.
为什么
And why is that?
我不知道
I don't know really.
别担心 是我的爸爸
Don't worry, it's just my da.
加油啊 你集中注意力
Come on, you, concentrate.
无聊死了
It's boring.
我知道很无聊但是你必须做
I know it's boring but you've got to stick in.
拿上枪
Get the guns.
怎么了 肖恩
What's going on, Sean?
待在这
Stay there.
肖恩
Sean!
肖恩 快回来
Sean, get back here.
你去哪
Where are you going?
肖恩
Sean.
我以为他和你的人
Thought he was one of yours.
妈的 埃蒙
Fuck's sake, Eamon.
-所有人都在找他 -我不知道他是个士兵
-Everybody's looking for him. -I didn't know he was a soldier.
好了 你叫我来是正确的
All right. You did the right thing to call me.
好了 我会处理的 布丽吉德 好吗
Right, I'll handle this, Brigid. All right?
-我们不想参与其中 -我们已经深陷其中了
-We don't want involved in this. -We are involved.
-他不能待在这 -好了 我不会去很久的
-He can't stay here. -Right, I won't be long.
-我们应该叫奎因来的 -不
-We should have called Quinn. -No.
这里现在是他的管辖范围
It's his district now.
如果有人发现我们正在帮一个英国人
If anybody finds out he's a Brit and we're helping him...
-我要去找奎因来 -你不能这么做 布丽吉德
-I'm going to go and get Quinn. -You can't, Brigid.
你告诉他们是没用的
There's no talking to these young lads.
你告诉了奎因 他们会杀了他
You tell Quinn, that lot... they'll kill him.
你明白吗
You understand that?
把这事交给波义耳处理 他会解决的
Just leave it to Boyle, he'll sort it out.
-波义耳在哪 -他在戴维斯公♥寓♥那里
-Where's Boyle? -He's at Divis Flats.
埃蒙·麦卡锡的家
Eamon McCarthy's.
进来吧
Get in.
长官
Sir.
这是有关我失踪的士兵 胡克是吗
Does this concern my missing soldier, Hook?
就是他不是吗我和你们一起去
It does, doesn't it? We'll come with you.
-不可能 -你们需要支援
-Not possible. -You'll need back-up.
好吧
All right.
但你必须记住谁才是总指挥好吗
But you remember who's in charge here, eh?
走吧 约翰
Go, John.
-他在哪 -首先
-So where is he? -First...
你欠我一个人情
You owe me one and I need a favour.
什么
What?
我要你解决一个人
I need you to take care of someone.
谁
Who?
詹姆士·奎因
James Quinn.
好吧
All right.
现在我要把那个士兵带回兵营
Now I need to get that soldier back to the barracks.
-那么他在哪 -戴维斯公♥寓♥那里
-So where is he? -The Divis.
不过没事 我控制住了情况
But it's all right, the situation's under control.
弗朗西 注意四周
Francie. Keep an eye out.
肖恩
Sean?
-奎因 -快进来 布丽吉德 快进来
-Quinn. -Get in, Brigid. Get inside.
进来
Get in.
爸爸
Dad.
-他在哪 -爸爸
-Where is he? -Dad.
-谁 -别他妈的跟我玩游戏 埃蒙
-Who? -Don't play fucking games with me, Eamon.
-他在哪波义耳在哪 -波义耳吗
-Where is he? Where's Boyle? -Boyle?
你觉得我是傻子吗我知道他来过
Do you think I'm fucking stupid? I know he was here.
你有事情瞒着我
You're hiding something from me.
-他在哪 布丽吉德 -放过她
-Where is he, Brigid? -Leave her alone.
你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
波义耳来这里做什么
And what the fuck was Boyle doing here?
告诉我
Tell me!
-你站在哪边 埃蒙 -他是叛徒
-Whose side are you on here, Eamon? -He's a collaborator.
-我的房♥间里有一个士兵 -布丽吉德
-There's a soldier in my room. -Brigid!
他不在这
He's not here.
他之前还在
He was here.
-那个士兵在哪 -他......
-Where's the soldier? -He was...
-那个士兵在哪 埃蒙 -他之前还在这之前还在的
-Where's the fucking soldier, Eamon? -He was here! He was here!
他之前还在这
He was here.
-他在哪 -我不知道
-Where is he? -I don't know.
波义耳把他带走了吗
Did Boyle take him?
不 不 他一个人他......
No, no, he was alone. He, he...
他一定刚刚才离开
he must have just left.
追上去
Go on.
我会回来的走吧 肖恩
I'll be back for you later. Come on, Sean.
那个英国人在这
The Brit's here.
-什么 -在这盯着他们
-What? -Keep an eye on them.
把守着入口
Watch the entrances!
好 没事的 嘘
It's OK. It's all right. Ssh.
检查另一边
Check the other side.
嘘
Ssh.
如果那个士兵还活着 我们必须先找到他
If that soldier's still alive, we need to get to him first.
收拾你的烂摊子
Clear up your mess.
我们到了那里 你滚到一边去
When we get there, you can stay out of fucking sight
然后等我的命令
and wait for my signal.
你明白了吗 中尉
Do you understand me, Lieutenant?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
拿上枪
Get the gun.
肖恩
Sean!
起来
Get up!
快走
Move!
没必要这么做
There's no need for that.
-这是谁 -波义耳
-Who is it? -Boyle.
怎么了
What is it?
-天呐 -布丽吉德
-Jesus! -Brigid!
-怎么回事 -布丽吉德
-What the fuck? -Brigid!
布丽吉德 布丽吉德 来吧
Brigid. Brigid. Come on.
-你没事的 -爸爸
-You're all right. -Da. Da.
好了 坐下
Right, sit down.
有个士兵
There were a soldier.
盖瑞·胡克
Gary Hook.
他先前还在这
He was here earlier.
他在哪
Where is he?
你这个叛徒
You traitor.
我明白你为什么会这么想 真的
I understand that you feel that way, I do.
但是如果你不告诉 我我会杀了他
But if you do not tell me what I need to know, then I will shoot this man.
然后我再杀了你
And when I have done that, then I will shoot you.
相信我我不想这么做的
And believe me, I do not want to do that.
所以请你告诉我那个士兵在哪
So, please, tell me where the soldier is.
我不知道
I don't know.
他
He...
-一 -他离开了
-One. -He left.
-二 -他在奎因来之前就走了
-Two. -He left before Quinn got here!
奎因来过这吗 听着
Quinn was here? Listen to me.
我知道他们在哪
I know where they'll be.
相信我
Trust me.
快走
Move!
-留在这里 -没问题
-Stay up here. -No problem.
来吧肖恩
Come on, Sean.
不要有疑虑
Don't think about it.
没有人想这么做
None of us want to be doing this.
我们正在打仗 肖恩
We're at war here, Sean.
扣动扳机
Pull the trigger.
快 肖恩
Come on, Sean.
扣扳机
Pull it.
我知道你可以的
I know you can.
求你了
Please.
你想成为枪手吗 肖恩
You wanted to be a gunman, Sean?
这就是枪手的职责
This is what being a gunman means.