敢不敢再推我一下
Don't you dare push me!
放开他们 康纳 你太丢脸了
Get off them. Conor, you should be ashamed of yourself.
这两个孩子小得可以做你的儿子
These boys are young enough to be your sons!
你们全都退后
Get back, the lot of you.
我们今天已经受够了
We've had enough for today!
你们都应该为自己像野兽一样的行为感到羞耻
Behaving like animals, you should be ashamed of yourselves.
你们想弄他们 就必须先过我这关
You want to get to them, you get through me.
你们都听见了吗
Do you hear what I'm saying to you?
哪个人敢试试 都给我走开
Every single one of you. Now you get up the road now.
退后 所有人
Move back! All of youse! I can see you.
都给我退后 退后
Move back! Get back!
天呐
Oh, Jesus!
汤普森 汤普森 汤普森
Thommo, Thommo, Thommo.
别他妈的碰我
Get the fuck off me!
天呐 汤普森
Shit! Thommo...
快他妈的开枪 肖恩
Fucking shoot him, Sean!
肖恩 快杀了他
Sean, shoot him!
快跑 快跑
Run! Run!
肖恩
Sean!
快跑
Run!
妈的
Oh, fuck!
妈的
Oh, shit!
前面去 检查一下路边
Go down. Check the street.
妈的
Fuck!
哦 见鬼
Oh, shit!
妈的
Fuck.
妈的
Fuck!
我们得走了
We have to go.
我们必须在那些英国人回来之前把枪收好
We have to get back and collect the guns before the Brits come back.
走吧
Come on.
有两个人 一个跑掉了
There was two of them. One got away.
你为什么不开枪
Why didn't you shoot him?
枪卡住了
It jammed.
哦 他妈的
Oh, for fuck's sake.
-你们都做了什么 -我们做了应该做的事
-What are youse fucking doing? -What you're supposed to be doing.
我们和他们是有协议的
There was an agreement.
你知不知道你这样做 会把我们所有人都拉下水
D'you understand the shite this is going to bring down on us now?
你明白吗
Do you?
那些英国人会占满整条街 把门一个个踢开
There's going to be Brits crawling all over here, kicking doors in.
-我们会反抗的 -不 你们不可能的
-We'll fight them. -No, you fucking won't!
让你们的人低调点
And stand your men down.
你快回家
You, get away home.
我们等会儿再见
I'll fucking see you later!
快走吧
Get up that road, you.
快点
Come on.
我们去追那个英国人
After the Brit.
肖恩我是认真的 不要瞠浑水
Sean, I'm serious. Don't get involved.
不要跟他们在一起
Not with them.
你听到了吗
D'you hear me?
是你吗 肖恩
Is that you, Sean?
是的
Yeah.
大学怎么样
How was college?
很好
Good, good.
你饿了吗 亲爱的
Are you hungry, love?
我上楼把大衣放好
I'm just going to go upstairs and put my jacket down.
我把吃的放在餐桌上
I'm putting it on the table now.
新的兄弟们回来了 他们藏起来了
The new boys are back. They've taken a right hiding.
两个士兵也失踪了
Two soldiers missing as well.
情况很不好
It's not good.
他们正在找那个士兵
They're out there now looking for them.
你确定今晚会没事吗长官
Are you sure about tonight, sir?
快回来他们人数很少
Come back, come back, there's only a few of them.
-他妈的天主教混♥蛋♥们 -嘿 小声点
-Fucking Catholic bastards. -Hey, ssh.
快他妈的放开我你在干嘛快放开我
Get the fuck off me! What the fuck are you doing? Get off me!
请不要叫他们回来
Please don't bring them back here.
小声一点
Stay quiet.
嘘
Ssh.
你是他妈的英国人吗
You're a fucking Brit?
一个士兵
A soldier?
真正的士兵
A real soldier?
太他妈带劲了
Fucking brilliant!
你在哪个兵营
What barracks are you in?
我不知道之前在军校
I dunno, I was in a school.
是马加贝里吗
Was it Maghaberry?
皇家兵营吗
Palace Barracks?
-好莱坞吗 -我不知道
-Holywood? -I dunno.
-你在外面干嘛快回家吧 -我就在家啊
-What are you doing out? Get home. -I am home.
你迷路了吗
Are you lost?
来吧 我带你回你的兵营
Come on, I'll take you back to your barracks.
快点 我带你回兵营
Come on. I'll take you to your barracks.
你的选择
It's up to you.
不然你还能干嘛
What else are you going to do?
快点 笨蛋
Come on, you dick.
芬尼亚的混♥蛋♥
Fenian bastards!
快点 你个呆瓜
Hurry up, you ball-bag.
你一定要和他们一五一十的说清楚
Make sure you explain everything to them carefully.
你叫什么
What's your name?
盖瑞·胡克
Gary Hook.
你不是天主教♥徒♥
You're not a Catholic.
天主教不会起这个名字
Not with a name like that.
你是新教♥徒♥吗
Are you a Protestant?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道吗
You don't know?
算了
I've fucking heard it all now.
我要去参军
I'm going to join the Army.
我要加入爱尔兰皇家步♥枪♥团
I'm going to join the Ulster Rifles.
我爸爸就在那里
My da was in them.
我祖父也曾经在那里
My granddad was in them, too.
他之前在索姆河那里打仗
He was at the Somme.
他们是唯一一个到达德国边境的部队 你知道吗
We were the only ones that reached the German lines. Did you know that?
你们英国人都做不到
None of youse English did.
因为你们太逊了
Cos you're rubbish at fighting.
不过 你在这也挺好
Still, it's good you're here now
因为我们可以一起杀了那些芬尼亚的混♥蛋♥们 一了百了
cos we can get on and kill these Fenian bastards, once and for all.
他们杀了我父亲
They killed my da.
爱尔兰共和军混♥蛋♥们
IRA bastards.
他们会把我们赶尽杀绝
They're going to kill us all.
来吧 别担心
Come on, don't worry.
我认识他们 我叔叔管着他们
I know them. My uncle's in charge of them.
他们没事的他们站在我们这边
They're OK. They're on our side.
来吧
Come on.
-你好吗小家伙 -挺好的 你呢 强尼
-All right, wee man? -All right, Johnny?
这是谁
Who you got there?
-我在暴♥乱♥中发现了他 -你参加了暴♥乱♥ 是吗
-I found him at the riot. -You down at the riot, were you?
是啊 你应该去看看 太神奇了
Aye. You should have seen it. It was fucking magic.
我拿着瓶子去砸一个高大的芬尼亚混♥蛋♥
I got this bottle and I threw it at this huge Fenian fucker.
-他很高大吗 -他就是个巨人
-Oh, was he a giant, was he? -He was a giant.
然后我就狠狠的砸中了他的脸
And I hit him right in his dirty Taig face.
是这样吗
Is that what happened, mate?
是的
Aye.
你不会看到这个巨人
You didn't notice if
是从一根大豌豆茎爬下来的吧
this giant came down a big fucking beanstalk, did you?
-你叫什么名字 -听着 小家伙
-What's your name? -Listen, wee man,
-他不是在取笑你 -我不是在和你说话
-he didn't mean anything. -I'm not talking to you.
我在和他说话
I'm talking to him.
你是谁
Who are you?
-听着小家伙 -别叫我"小家伙"
-Look, wee man... -Don't you fucking call me "wee man".
你知道我叔叔是谁吗
Do you know who my uncle is?
杰克·富勒顿
Jake Fullarton.
-对不起 -你当然会他妈的道歉
-Sorry. -You will be fucking sorry.