不要脸的家伙
Cheeky bastard.
他妈的糟透了
Fuck's sake, lads.
-我们必须有组织有纪律 -去他妈的纪律
-There has to be discipline. -Fuck discipline.
放松点
Relax.
吉米
Jimmy.
你下次再违抗我的话 我不会再保护你了
Next time you disobey my orders, I can't protect you.
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你觉得呢
What the fuck do you think it means?
你怎么想 你相信他吗
What do you think? Do you believe him?
他在撒谎
He's lying.
而且我们会杀了他
And we're going to kill him.
我去拿枪
I'm going to get the guns.
你在这看着他 我回来找你
You keep an eye on him, I'll meet you back here.
解开他的衬衫
Undo his shirt.
好了
OK.
-天呐 -没事的
-Oh... -OK.
-没事的 -放松点
-Argh! -Easy.
放松 放松 放松
Easy. Easy, easy.
没事的 没事的
It's OK, it's OK.
帮帮我
Help me here.
按住他 按住他
Hold him. Hold him down.
你很安全
OK, you're safe.
你很安全没事了
You're safe, you're safe now.
嘘
Ssh.
-哦 他妈的 -嘘
-Oh, fucking hell! -Ssh.
-快点做完 爸爸 -说得对 你会没事的
-Get it done with. Dad... -You're all right. You're all right.
给 给 咬住它
Here, here. Bite this.
嘘 别看
Ssh, don't look.
别看
Don't look.
没事的 别看
It's OK, it's OK. Don't look. Don't look.
我不会骗你
I'm not going to lie to you.
这会很疼
It's going to hurt like fuck.
天呐
Oh, God.
-好了 按住他 -好的
-OK, hold him. -Yeah.
好了
OK.
-不 爸爸 -好了 好了
-No, Dad! -OK, OK.
嘘
Ssh.
好了
OK.
没事的
All right.
-你会没事的 -爸爸 我做不到
-You're all right. Good man. -Da, I can't do it.
按住他就好 按住他 好吗
Hold him down, hold him down, would you?
嘘
Ssh.
就是这样
That's it. That's it.
你会没事的 做得很好
You're all right. Good man, good man.
好了
All right.
好样的 就是这样
Good lad. That's it, that's it.
-不 不 不 不 -嘘
-No, no, no, no! -Ssh!
-安静点 -嘘
-Quiet! -Ssh!
没事的 没事的 没事的
It's OK, it's OK, it's OK, it's OK, it's OK, it's OK.
-爸爸我做不到 -没事的
-Da, I can't do it. -It's OK.
别看 别看
Don't look. Don't look.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
压在他身上 用体重按住他
Lean on him. Put your weight on him.
-我在努力我在努力 -用身体按住他
-I'm trying, I'm trying, I'm... -Put your weight on him!
就是这样好了
That's it, OK.
就是这样
That's it.
-没事的 -就是这样
-It's OK. -That's it.
-没事的一好了
-It's OK. -OK.
-他妈的 -没事的 没事的
-Fucking hell. -It's OK, it's OK.
你没事了 你没事了
You're OK, you're OK.
你做的很好 没事了
You're doing great. It's OK.
没事了 没事了
It's OK, it's OK.
没事了 没事了 没事了
It's OK, it's OK, it's OK.
你做的很好
You're doing great.
没事了
It's OK.
如果他真的死了 那问题就解决了不是吗
Well, look, if he is dead, it's problem solved, innit?
希望如此把
Let's hope so.
什么意思
Hope so?
他没死怎么办 中士
What if he's not dead, Sergeant?
那该怎么办
What then, eh? Hm?
那我们就该查出他到底有没有死
So we've got to fucking find out if he is dead.
不是现在 中尉 我们太忙了
Not now, Lieutenant, we're busy.
-我在想你能不能帮我们 -我们太忙了
-I wondered if you could help. -We are busy.
我理解 长官
I do understand that, sir.
你们为什么不出去找找他
Why aren't you out there looking for him?
-什么 -你们为什么不出去找他
-What? -Why aren't you out looking for him?
-谁 -胡克 二等兵胡克
-Who? -Hook. Private Hook.
-你肯定知道他们把他带到哪里去了 -你别他妈的放肆
-You probably know where they'd take him. -Don't you fucking dare!
我是你的长官
I'm your fucking senior officer.
站直了
Stand up straight!
你要学会怎么控制你的士兵中尉
You need to learn to control your men, Lieutenant.
我不是来帮你擦屁♥股♥的
I am not here to clear up your fucking mistakes.
你的人 你的责任 不是我的
Your men, your fucking responsibility, not mine.
我是在寻求您的帮助
I'm asking for your help.
给你 这就是我的帮助
There you go. There's my help.
-他死了吗 -我们不知道
-Is he dead? -We do not know.
眼下的情况很难说
The situation is confused to say the least.
好了如果你们不介意我们要工作了
Now, if you do not mind, we have work to do.
出去吧
Off you go.
真是个烂摊子 中士
It's a fucking mess, Sergeant.
你的烂摊子
Your fucking mess.
你在军队很久了吗
You been in the Army for long?
没有
No.
我之前也参过军
I was in the Army myself.
医疗兵
Medic.
做了20年
20 years.
衣冠楚楚的混♥蛋♥叫肥胖的混♥蛋♥ 去杀了可怜的混♥蛋♥
Posh cunts telling thick cunts to kill poor cunts.
这就是军队
That's the Army for you.
充满了谎言
It's all a lie.
他们对你不闻不问
They don't care about you.
你对他们来说只是一块肉
You're just a piece of meat to them.
一块肉
Piece of meat.
休息一下吧 孩子
Get yourself some rest, son.
来吧
Come on.
你想让我去叫奎因来吗
D'you want me to go and get Quinn?
不
No.
我们怎么办
What are we going to do, then?
我打个电♥话♥
I'll make a phone call.
你待在这千万不要开门
And you stay here. Don't answer the door to anyone.
-我必须走了 -你需要休息
-I've got to go now. -You need to rest.
我必须回到兵营
I've got to get back to the barracks.
现在出去太危险了 外面正在暴♥乱♥
It's too dangerous just now. There's rioting.
小心 小心
Careful, careful.
这里 快躺下
Here, lie down.
在这躺下
Round that way now. Here.
那里还在流血
It's still bleeding here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你喜欢大卫·鲍伊吗
Do you like David Bowie?
什么
Eh?
你不喜欢他吗
Do you not like him?
还好吧
He's all right.
只有女生喜欢他 不是吗
Just for girls really, ain't he?
这是你第一次出远门吗
Is this your first time away?
是的
Yeah.
家乡有女朋友吗
Have you got a girlfriend back home?
没有
No.
你从哪里来
Where is it you're from?
德比郡
Derbyshire.
我在诺丁汉有表亲
Got cousins in Nottingham.
什么
What?