加把劲
Come on, put some effort in!
快点 小子
Come on, son!
直击面部
Right in the kisser!
继续 就是这样 小子
Keep moving. That's it, son.
手抬起来 小伙子
Get your hands up, lad!
快点 左右 左右
Come on. Left, right, left, right!
就是这样 加油
That's it! Come on!
就是这样 靠近点 胡克
That's it! Into him, Hook!
他妈的 继续啊 控制好攻击
Keep fucking going! Controlled aggression.
就是这样 继续 一 二 一 二
That's it, keep throwing. One, two. One, two.
小子们 继续打 很好
Lads, keep throwing. Good work.
迎击并反击
Take it and give it back.
就是这样 继续 非常好
That's it, keep going. Lovely.
好了 时间到
All right, time!
我说时间到 快他妈的把他们分开
I said, time! Fucking break 'em!
很好 小子们
Good lads.
你们都做得 很好
You'll do for me, boys.
归队 下一组
Back in line. Next.
下一组
Next.
欢迎入团
Welcome to the regiment.
注意你们的节奏
Watch your footing, boys.
分散一点 分散一点
Open it up a bit. Open it up a bit.
加油 跟上我
Come on, stay with me.
跟上我
Stay with me.
稳住
Steady.
小心
Watch it.
继续跑
Keep moving.
快他妈起来
Get back to your fucking feet!
左右 左右 左右
Left, right, left, right, left, right.
左右 左右 左右
Left, right, left, right, left, right.
左右 左右 左右
Left, right, left, right, left, right.
左右 左右 左右
Left, right, left, right, left, right.
左右 左右 左右
Left, right, left, right, left, right.
别害怕水
Do not be afraid of the water.
大胆穿过去 大胆穿过去
Plough through it. Plough through it.
振作起来 汤普森
Pull yourself up, Thompson.
头放低
Keep that head down.
很好 继续 胡克 做得很好 孩子
Nice one. Come on, Hook. Good work, son.
就是这样
That's it.
起来
Pull yourself...
快点 胡克
Come on, then, Hook.
帮他一把 汤普森
Help him out, Thompson.
帮他一下 汤普森 快点 把他拉起来
Help him out, Thompson. Come on, drag him.
上墙 快
Up the wall, go!
继续 爬上去
Go on, get up there!
快点 背靠墙 把他抬上去
Come on, get your back against the wall. Get him up there.
快点 别墨迹了
Come on, stop messing around.
快 抬起来 把他拉起来
Go on, get him up. Drag him up.
就是这样 互帮互助 就是这样
Go on, that's it, help each other. Help each other! That's it.
-加油 汤普森 -你们都把命交给了对方
-Come on, Thommo. -Your lives are in each other's hands.
注意团队合作 孩子们 团队合作
Teamwork, boys. Teamwork.
做得好 孩子们 抓住他的腿
Well done, guys. Get his knees up.
快点 继续走
Go on, keep moving!
继续前进
Keep it going! Keep it going!
你在干嘛 别管他
What are you doing? Leave him!
完成目标后 你可以派一个医疗兵来帮他
You can send a medic back when you reach your objective.
在害死所有人之前 快点给我归队
Now get back in formation before you get everybody killed!
别睡了 快起来穿衣服
Hands off cocks and pull on socks!
快点 归队
Come on, get fell in!
排排站好 注意了
Platoon... Platoon, 'shun!
因为贝尔法斯特那里的形势 正在不断的恶化
Because of the deteriorating security situation in Belfast,
你的团将被紧急派遣过去
your regiment is now being deployed there on an emergency basis.
有问题吗
Any questions?
-我们不去德国了吗 -你们将去贝尔法斯特
-We're not going to Germany? -You're going to Belfast.
我猜你们都知道贝尔法斯特在哪吧
I take it you all know where Belfast is?
英国的北爱尔兰
Northern Ireland, the United Kingdom.
就在这里
Here.
你们不会离开这个国家
You are not leaving this country.
你怎么了
What's up wi' you?
来吧 戴伦 孩子 趁热吃吧
Come on, Darren, our kid, eat your food before it gets cold, mate.
嘿 听着
'Ey up, listen...
不用担心我 好吗
I don't want you worried about me, OK?
我会没事的 我答应你
I'll be fine. I promise you.
快吃吧
Now, come on, eat up.
我甚至不会出国 所以你不用担心
I'm not even leaving the country, so you've got nothing to worry about.
-有女朋友吗 -没有
-Got a girlfriend? -No.
没有吗
No?
让我看看你的牙
Let me see your teeth.
骗子
You liar!
哇 嘿
Wa-hey-hey!
继续 继续
Go on, then! Go on!
好了 我会回来的 好吗
Right, I'll be back soon, OK?
-好的 -好吗
-Yeah. -Yeah?
抱抱
Hug.
-所有的孩子必须下午5点前回来 -快去吧
-All children must be back by five pm. -Go on.
你们所有人都应该记住 胡克
You of all people should remember that, Hook.
迷失1971
下车 欢迎来到爱尔兰
Offload. Welcome to Ireland.
下车 拿着枪在这排队
Come down. I want you lining up with your gun over there.
快点 然后上楼
Quickly, and up the stairs.
动作快点
Come on, move.
快 快 快
Move, move, move.
就是这样一列纵队
That's right, single file.
列纵队 把枪放下
Single file. Drop your gun off.
好了 这里就是你们吃饭睡觉的地方
Right, this is where you eat and sleep.
我等会儿再告诉你们拉屎的地方
I'll show you where you shit in a minute.
你们为什么看起来笨头笨脑的
Why you look so gormless?
你以为会是五星级酒店吗
Were you expecting the fucking Ritz?
把你的装备放好
Get your kit squared away.
自己去烧水
Get a fucking brew on.
你们不是在补给站
You're not at the depot now, boys.
现在必须自己照顾好自己
You've got to look after yourselves.
还有别担心
And don't worry,
如果爱尔兰佬杀了你就不用待在这了
you'll only be staying here till one of the Paddies shoots you anyway.
快点 打点好自己 快点 站好 兄弟们
Come on, hurry up and organise yourselves. Hurry up and come inside, man!
立正
Attention!
稍息
At ease.
我是阿米蒂奇中尉 你们的排长
I'm Lieutenant Armitage, your platoon commander.
我
I um...
我只是想看看新兵们
I just wanted to meet the new boys.
我自己其实也算是个新兵
I'm a bit of a new boy myself, actually.
我很期待在接下来的日子里和你们共处
Well, looking forward to getting to know you all over the next couple of days.
总之 大家好
Anyway, hello.
好了 解散
Well, carry on.
你们都听见了 解散
You heard what the man said. Carry on.
睡不着吗
You can't sleep?
谢谢
Ta.
-他们是谁 -军事反应部队 是卧底
-Who are they? -MRF, undercover guys.
和我们无关
Nothing to do with us.
注意了 这是最基本也是最重要的信息
Pay attention. Now, this is basic information but very necessary.
大致讲一下
Roughly, very roughly,
这座城市分为两派
you can divide the city
东边是忠诚的新教♥徒♥ 橙色的标记
between the Protestant Loyalist east, here in orange,
是友军
friendly.
还有西边的天主教♥徒♥ 绿色的标记
And the Catholic Nationalist west in green,
是敌军
hostile.
双方都有准军事部队 并且都很想打败对方
Both communities have paramilitary factions itching to get at each other.
你们必须知道共和党的行动
You need to be aware that within the Republican movement
造成局势分♥裂♥成 一方是以往的爱尔兰共和军
we're seeing a split between the older official IRA elements
一方是新生的激进巷战人群
and the younger more radical street-fighting element,
"临时政♥府♥"