What the fuck do you think you're doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的认为你在干什么
I wasn't doing nothing, man. You leave him alone!
我什么也没做 你离他远点
You're not a hero.
你可不是英雄
You're gonna shoot me? Come on, just go ahead and do it.
你要向我开枪吗 来呀 开呀
Shoot me right here now. Yes, yes, yes.
来就射这 没错 是的
Eat something.
吃东西
Any intel?
有什么进展吗
We were able to access the bank's interior
我们已经获得了
surveillance cameras.
银行内部摄像头的影像
We have hostages. My best count makes it 13.
有人♥质♥在里面 可能有13个人
Red team, we can make our approach
红队 我们可以
from the east corner here, slow and deliberate.
慢慢地小心地从东面接近
Blue team, opposite side.
蓝队 从另一面接近
Force entry here, right through the main entrance.
在进门处进行火力压制
Now, from the video, it looks like we have four suspects.
根据影像 有四个嫌疑人
We'll assume there's more.
他们可能有更多的人
Any questions? Negative.
还有其他问题吗 没了
I can get five guns in there in three seconds.
我可以在三秒内带五个人进去
Set it up. You got it.
准备好 好的
All right, gentlemen,
来吧 兄弟们
let's keep the casualties down to a minimum, okay?
我们要把伤亡人数降到最低 可以吗
Roger that.
遵命
Sir.
长官
Chandler, what's up?
钱德勒 怎么了
Sir, what about the kid?
长官 那个孩子怎么办
He's gotta be out there in that parking lot somewhere.
他应该是在停车场的某处
We got this. Just let us do our job, okay?
我们来弄吧 让我们完成我们的工作 好不
Sir, he's my responsibility.
长官 我要对他负责
Not anymore.
现在不用了
We'll get the ride-along . Let's move out!
我们去找那小子 我们走吧
Here they come.
他们来了
I'll go get Tre.
我去把崔叫过来
Go.
走
Nice having y'all. Just line it up here.
很高兴你们所有人都在这 在这排队
It's the beginning of the end right now.
一切马上就要结束了
Come on, move it in. Let's go! Let's go!
来吧 进来 快点走 快点走
Come on. Get the fuck out.
快点 快出去
Moving.
走
Be advised SWAT's moving in.
注意了 反恐特警组过来了
Now come on, move it in! Let's go! Let's go!
快点 进来 快点走 快走
Go! Faster, faster! Don't fuck up.
快点 快点走 别搞砸了
One, two. One, two.
1 2 1 2
Right.
好的
Single line. Single line.
单排 单排
It's him. He's in that Chevy Blazer.
是他 他在雪佛兰开拓者车里
I'm going for him.
我去找他
SWAT's about to make entry.
反恐特警组就要进攻了
I don't care. I can't leave him.
我不在乎 我不能把他留在那
If you wanna go get the kid, I'm with you. Okay?
如果你要去找那个孩子 我跟你一块 好吗
Let's go get the kid. This is my deal. I can't ask.
让我们去救孩子 这是我的事情 我不能要求你去
Look, you didn't ask.
你没有要求我
And we're brothers.
我们是兄弟
Yeah, we are. Let's go get him.
对 我们是兄弟 我们一块去救他
All right, let's do this.
好的 我们开始吧
Stop him!
杀了他
Listen to me. Listen! You're almost there.
听我说 听着 你马上就能活下来了
When I say go, get them through the door
当我说走 让他们穿过门
and into the parking lot. Okay? Okay?
到停车场去 好吗 好吗
Rob, Luke! Let's set up!
罗伯 卢克 我们准备好
We're gonna have to make a run for it.
我们必须要跑过去了
Okay. Follow me. I'll cover you.
好的 跟着我 我来掩护你
All right, I'm moving.
好的 我正在移♥动♥
Kenny! Chandler!
肯尼 钱德勒
Come on. SWAT's gonna breach the building.
走吧 反恐特警组要攻楼了
Gotta get to safe distance.
我们必须保持安全距离
Nice and easy, boys. Nice and easy.
小心点 队员们 小心点
Okay, guys, 10 seconds.
大家来吧 10秒
Go, go, go, go, go, go!
走 走 快走
Move, move, move!
走 走 走
Move! Move! He put something in my pocket!
走 走 他放了东西在我口袋里
Where? Here!
哪里 这里
Shit! Move!
糟糕 快走
Shit!
糟糕
Go, go, go!
走 走 走
Grenades!
手榴弹
Fuck, fuck, fuck! Goddammit! Fuck!
他妈的 真♥他♥妈♥的
Get them the fuck out of there now!
让他们他妈从里面撤出来
All of them, I want them out! Now!
所有人 都撤出来 立刻 马上
Let's take these assholes out!
让我们废了这个混♥蛋♥
Point right!
在右边
Push him back!
逼他后退
Hanson, keep firing!
汉森 继续开火
Ah, fuck!
去他妈的
You all right?
你还好吗
Kenny? Kenny!
肯尼 肯尼
Oh! Are you all right?
你还好吗
I'm fine. You sure?
我没事 你确定
One hundred percent.
百分之百确定
You did good today.
你今天做得非常好
Thank you.
谢谢
Sorry it turned out like this.
抱歉最后变成这样
Dad!
爸爸
I love you, sweetheart. I love you, too, dad.
我爱你 甜心 我也爱你 爸爸
Surprise! Happy birthday!
惊不惊喜 生日快乐
Happy birthday! Happy birthday, old man!
生日快乐 生日快乐 臭老头
What are you guys doing here?
你们在这干什么呢
Come here! Come here! Happy birthday!
过来 过来 生日快乐
Surprise! There's people in my house.
惊不惊喜 我屋里竟然有人
Can't have that. How'd you get in?
不行呀 你们怎么进来的
We got him good.
他很好
Come kiss your granddaughter.
过来亲你孙女一口
Hey, Kenny, where's that phone you're always screwing around with?
肯尼 你那个不离手的手♥机♥呢
I wanna take some new pics.
我想照一些新的照片
电影精选列表