It's done, Mr. Donovan. The money is secure.
任务完成 多诺万先生 钱已经安全了
Good.
不错
Good.
不错
Then, we can go home.
这样 我们可以打道回府了
The plane is ready? You'll be in Dubai for dinner.
飞机准备好了吗 你晚餐就可以在迪拜吃了
Excellent. And the Special Operations team?
太棒了 那个特殊行动小组呢
Contract cancelled, sir.
已经解约了 先生
Awesome.
太棒了
C'mon, c'mon!
跟上 跟上
Ahmed, move! Go, go, go!
艾哈迈德 快开车 快 快 快
Hello, boss.
你好啊 老板
You should all be fucking dead!
你们应该都他妈的死了
Important safety tip, Ronnie,
重要安全指示 罗尼
never trust the locals to get the job done.
永远不要相信当地人的工作能力
You should've just paid us, you fucking dipshit.
你还不如直接把钱付给我们 你个蠢蛋
All of this for the money?
所以这一切都是为了钱
Oh, we've done worse for you over the last two years.
哦 过去两年我们为你做的事情更狠
By my calculation, you owe,
按我计算 你欠我们
what with time and expenses... Aggravation.
按时间和成本来 算... –还有我们的怒气
...let's just call it a straight-up million.
...我们就直接说一百万吧
Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥
We're not here to play games.
我们不是来和你玩游戏的
Where's our money? I... I had to get it out
我们的钱呢 我得把钱
of the country! Feds were getting too close!
转移出国 探员们跟得太紧了
You can't touch it!
你拿不到那些钱的
I'm gonna fucking kill you. No!
我他妈的要杀了你 不要
It's in the banks, scattered everywhere,
钱在银行里 分散到各地了
thousand, small automatic deposits!
有上千份 小额自动储蓄
U.S. Bank?
美国银行
U.S., Russia, Switzerland. Name one.
有美国的 俄♥罗♥斯♥ 瑞士 说一个出来
A U.S. Bank, name one!
美国的 说一个出来
Unity Savings and Loan, Chesterford, Massachusetts!
联合存贷银行 切斯特福特 马萨诸塞
Over a million, I can help you get it!
有一百多万呢 我能帮你们拿到钱
You need me. Just get me some fucking medical attention,
你们需要我 快给我处理一下伤口
and we can make a deal.
我们可以做个交易
Or we could just do it our way?
或者直接按照我们的方式来
Your way? The hard way.
你们的方式 强硬的方式
No!
不
You! You're under arrest!
你 你被捕了
Hey! Let's go! Let's go! Come on!
嘿 跟我走 跟我走 快走
Don't touch me! I didn't do anything!
别碰我 我什么都没做
We're clear.
我们安全了
Idiot! Incompetent!
蠢货 没用
I was six steps away from arresting
我马上就能抓到
the biggest antiquity smuggler in Asia!
亚洲最大的古董走私犯了
Sorry, ma'am. Orders.
不好意思 警官 这是命令
Carter,
卡特
if this is another stupid security drill,
如果这次又是什么傻♥逼♥安保训练
I swear I'll kill you.
我发誓我会杀了你
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Capisco.
我明白
Si.
是的
This time...
这次...
I'll find them.
我要找到他们
Major Rahimi. Ah, the eternal Colonel Moss.
拉希米少校 啊 大名鼎鼎的摩斯上校
What the hell happened here?
这里到底发生了什么
That's exactly what we are trying to assess.
我们也正在调查
We?
我们
Thank you.
多谢
Our database confirms her as Natalia Buskhova.
我们的数据库证实她叫娜塔莉·布♥什♥霍娃
Hmm. Wanted for money laundering,
哼 因为洗钱 走私毒品
drug smuggling and arms dealing.
以及军♥火♥交易被通缉
And who the hell are you? Rossi, Interpol.
那你又是谁 罗西 国际刑♥警♥
Donovan. You know this man?
多诺万 你认识这个人吗
CEO of a large construction company.
一家大型建筑公♥司♥的首席执行官
He'd set up local companies
他在当地建立公♥司♥
to bid on American reconstruction contracts.
投标美国的重建项目
War profiteer. Mmhmm.
战争奸商 嗯哼
How much did he steal?
他偷了多少钱
Close to a hundred million over the last two years.
过去两年内差不多有一百万
The killers targeted the front
杀手袭击了前面
and rear car to track their prey.
和后面的车 以此拦截猎物
They used predominantly
他们主要使用的是
5.56-cal.
5.56口径的枪
But there is evidence of a large 50-cal
但也有口径50的大狙♥击♥枪♥
sniper rifle used, most likely American made.
留下的弹痕 看起来是美国造的
I suspect Donovan's own team.
我怀疑是多诺万自己人干的
All ex-special forces. They are the ones I'm chasing.
全都是前特种部队 我现在就是在追捕他们
Why? What's Interpol's take in this?
为什么 为什么国际刑♥警♥扯进来了
The failed Kabul extraction.
喀布尔采矿事件
Those men killed the whole military team,
那些人杀死了一整支军队啊
including one of our agents. So you're getting close.
包括一个我们的特工 所以你快找到他们了
Donovan's running out on them, the mercs panic.
多诺万想甩掉他们 那帮雇佣兵慌了
These men do not panic. They adapt and execute.
他们没有恐慌 他们调整了策略然后处决了他
They will kill anyone who gets in their way.
他们会杀掉所有碍事的人
Hmm.
哼
What the fuck, man?
这他妈的算什么
What did I even do to deserve this shit?
我到底做了什么要承受这些
I don't bother anybody.
我没有去招惹任何人
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
Yeah.
是啊
Look at this little bitch! Holy shit.
看看这个小婊♥子♥ 妈呀
What the fuck are you doing in here, faggot?
你在这里干嘛呢 娘炮
You know this is the senior bathroom.
你知道这是高年级厕所吗
No, it's not, man. I can be here if I want to.
不 不是的 哥们 这里我想来就来
What did you say? Ah, man, get off me!
你说什么 啊 哥们 放开我
I'm just using the bathroom!
我只是来上厕所的
Get off! Punch me!
放开我 打我啊
I'm not gonna fight you! Get the fuck off me!
我不会跟你打架的 快他妈的放开我
I know you're not. You're not gonna do shit,
我知道你不会 你什么都不会做
'cause you're a fucking pussy. Stop!
因为你♥他♥妈♥的就是个娘炮 住手
That's why you don't have any friends here.
所以你压根没有朋友
Stop it! I hate you! Aw, don't cry.
住手 我恨你 啊 别哭呀
Help! Somebody help me!
救命啊 快来人救救我
Help! Ow,
救命 嗷
you're hurting me! Ow, he's hurting me.
你弄疼我了 嗷 他弄疼我了
Stop! Stop!
住手 住手
Somebody help me!
快来人帮帮我
Get off me!
放开我
Oh, dude! What's going on in here?
哦 伙计们 这里发生了什么
Kenny, stop. Get back here!
肯尼 停下来 快回来
Have you seen my vest?
你看到我的防弹背心了吗
Babe? Lisa? Babe?
宝宝 丽莎 宝宝
Where are you?
你在哪里呢
Hey, Lisa, didn't you hear me? Baby, don't freak out, okay?
嘿 丽莎 你没听到我说话吗 宝贝 别吓到 好吗
Don't tell me to don't freak out.
别告诉我别吓到
Don't freak out about what?
什么不要吓到了
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
No way.
不会吧
Yeah.
是的
I mean, I... I think so.
我是说 是的吧
I'll have your mom take me to the doctor's today
我会让你妈妈今天带我去医院
to make sure, but...
去确诊 不过...
Oh, my God. Really? Yeah.
哦 天啊 真的吗 真的
Really? Yeah. Yeah.
真的吗 真的 真的
Oh, my God. I love you. I love you, too.
哦天啊 我爱你 我也爱你
Eleanor, have you seen my, uh...
埃莉诺 你看见我的 呃...
You are a treasure.
你真是万里挑一
And we should be enjoying our day together.
我们今天应该一起度过的
When the man calls, you go.
领导来电♥话♥ 就要走
电影精选列表