You could have said no. It's our anniversary, Randy.
你可以拒绝 今天是我们的结婚纪念日呀 兰迪
How is my hair?
我发型怎么样
You should leave the bank and become a stand-up comedian.
你应该离开银行去做脱口秀
Then I could not spend my nights with you.
那我晚上就不能和你在一起了
You don't spend your days with me, either.
反正你白天也没和我在一起
Eleanor.
埃莉诺
It wouldn't kill you if you were more assertive, Randy.
有点主见不是坏事 兰迪
You do so much for that bank. Okay, I'll ask... No, no.
你为了那家银行做的已经够多了 好吧 我会问... 不
I'll instruct Judy to close up tonight.
我会吩咐朱迪晚上关门
You and I can have an early dinner.
我们两个可以早点吃晚饭
And then, together, maybe, we can...
然后 一起 可能 我们可以...
fall asleep in front of the TV?
在电视机前睡着
I would like that very much.
我非常愿意
Go, if you're going. I love you too.
去吧 如果你要去的话 我也爱你
Good morning. Well,
早上好 不错嘛
good morning.
早上好
Always nice to start my day helping a pretty lady.
一早就能帮到一位大美女 真好
You here to buy? Shoot?
你来这儿买♥♥枪吗
I give lessons.
我也授课的
I'll be buying, if you have what I need.
如果你有我需要的东西 我就会买♥♥
Hmm. Well, I got a...
噢 好的
...great selection of ladies' weapons.
我有很多适合女生的武器
They're very pretty. But how do I know they work?
很漂亮 但是我怎么知道它们性能如何呢
Lady, I'm a combat vet.
美女 我是退伍老兵
And every weapon in here meets my exacting standards.
这里的每件武器都是我精心挑选过的
What if I wanted something...
那如果我想要...
bigger? What do you have in mind?
更大的呢 你想要什么
AR 15's...
AR 15's
Benelli M4's...
贝内利M4
maybe, a 107 Barrett...
或许还要一把巴雷特107
grenades...
手榴弹
a little C-4, for old times' sake.
念及旧情 再来一些C-4炸♥药♥
Hey, I don't know what you're talking about.
嘿 我听不懂你在说什么
Oh, Carl...
噢 卡尔
you're too modest.
你太谦虚了
Tre said you could fix me up.
崔说过你可以帮我搞定
I don't know no Tre.
我从来不认识什么崔
Are you certain? Yup.
你确定吗 当然
Mr. Fisk...
菲斯克先生
If one person dies
如果你提供的武器
because of a weapon you've provided...
导致某人死亡
I'll make sure you are held liable.
我保证你会负起应尽的责任
Hey, what about the name George?
亲爱的 乔治这个名字怎么样
I like the name George. I don't think so.
我喜欢这个名字 我可不这么认为
Why not? George is a good name. You're so cute.
为什么 乔治多好听啊 你太可爱了
We don't even know if it's a boy or a girl yet.
我们甚至还不知道是男是女呢
It's gonna be a boy, I promise you that.
一定会是个男孩的 我保证
What about Mike?
那叫迈克怎么样
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
Thank you for coming down here so quickly, Mrs. Ralston.
罗尔斯顿太太 谢谢你这么快赶过来
You threatened to expel my son.
你威胁要开除我儿子
Well, as you and Kenny are aware,
就像你和肯尼了解到的那样
we have a zero-tolerance policy
当校园发生暴♥力♥事件时
when it comes to violence in this school.
我们遵循的是零容忍♥政策
Do you have a zero-tolerance policy
当我孩子的头被人按在小便池时
when it comes to my son getting his head shoved in the urinal?
你们也遵从零容忍♥政策吗
The teacher who reported your son's attack
目击你孩子暴♥力♥行为的老师
saw no evidence of that.
称并没有看到这一幕
Look, we expect our students to report harassment.
是这样的 我们希望学生们勇于检举骚扰
We even have a student protocol that says,
我们甚至拟定了一份学生行为规范
"If a teen's being mean, to a teacher, come clean."
"如果一个孩子很刻薄 作为老师 要实话实说"
I'm gonna be late for my shift at the hospital.
差不多到了我回医院上班的时间了
Are you planning to expel my son?
你还是想开除我儿子吗
I'd like to try and avoid that.
我会尽力避免这么做的
Kenny's never been in trouble before.
我也知道肯尼之前从没惹过麻烦
Look, we have a community outreach program,
我们有一个社区服务外延项目
run in cooperation with the local police force.
是和当地的警方合作的
Police?
警方
My son's not doing one of those Scared Straight things.
我儿子不会去做那些恐吓从善的事情
Try and think of this more as a course correction.
尝试着把它理解成一堂矫正课
It's a ride-along.
一次陪同巡逻体验
He accompanies an officer on a routine patrol.
他陪同一名警官进行例行巡逻
And then, he gets a close-up look of
通过这样的方式
where bad choices can take you.
他可以近距离观察 不当选择带来的恶果
An African-American boy
一个非洲裔的美国男孩
sits in the back of a police car all day.
在警车后坐一整天
And that's your solution?
这就是你所谓的解决方法吗
Well, it's that or expulsion.
是的 要么这样 要么只能开除了
What's wrong with naming the baby after your dad?
用你父亲的名字给宝宝起名字有问题吗
He doesn't deserve it.
他不配
My dad doesn't care about that kind of stuff.
他从来不关心那些事
Your dad loves you.
你的爸爸很爱你
He just doesn't know how to express it.
他只是不知道该如何表达
He's had a tough year. Well, I don't care.
他这一年过得很艰难 那又怎样 我不关心这些
He needs to learn it's not all about him.
他需要知道地球不是围着他转
He's still coming to terms.
他仍无法接受妻子离世的事实
It happened so fast.
一切发生得太快了
Seven months?
都七个月了
In a 30-year marriage. I know to us,
我知道对于我们来说不短 但对于一段三十年的婚姻
seven months felt like... Like a lifetime?
七个月就像 像一辈子那么长吗
Yeah, it was. Hers!
是的 就是一辈子 我妈妈的一辈子
He couldn't accept the diagnosis, Lisa.
他接受不了确诊的结果 丽莎
Talking is not your dad's best skill,
况且你♥爸♥爸也不是很擅长表达自己
you know that.
你知道的
It was like talking about it made it real for him.
好像我们谈论它 才使得这一切对于他而言是真实的
But it was real.
但那就是真实存在的啊
It was chemo and radiation and pain.
她经历了化疗 放疗和病痛
And losing her hair?
头发也都掉光了
God, Steve, the day she died, he even looked surprised!
天哪史蒂夫 我妈去世的那天 他居然看起来很惊讶
Look, I married a cop. I know the drill.
我嫁给了一个警♥察♥ 我明白这一套
You put on the badge and the gun,
当你戴上徽章和枪
and you head out the door.
离开家门的时候
Not knowing if you're coming home.
没人知道你会不会回来
And you leave us behind
你挥挥手微笑着离开了我们
with a smile and little wave and all that terror.
却留下了无尽的担忧
And we suck it up. We deal with it. We cope.
我们要忍♥受这一切 学会处理和解决它
But when she needed him to do the same for her,
但是当我妈需要他这样做的时候
he failed.
他却做不到
Right till the very end, he made her be the strong one.
直到最后关头 他反倒让她独自承受病痛
I'm not gonna be like that, okay?
我不会这样的 请相信我好吗
I'm gonna be right here with you
我会一直在这里陪着你
every step of the way, with you and little Sarah.
每一步都陪着你和小莎拉
Or little Suzie.
或是小苏西
Georgina?
或是乔治娜呢
I love you both. You're my whole life.
我爱你们 你就是我全部的生命
You're gonna be a great dad.
你会成为一个伟大的父亲
That's your father. Of course it is.
你老爸来了吧 一定是他
Hey, what's happening, Mike?
嘿 迈克 发生什么事了
Well, you know, same old shit.
噢你知道的 又是那些操蛋的事情
Hey, listen, you're not gonna believe what I just found out.
听着 你一定不会相信我刚才知道了什么
Is everything all right?
一切都还好吗
Lisa's pregnant.
丽莎怀孕了
Wow! Yeah.
天哪 是的
Wow!
天哪 太棒了
Wow. Well, that's, that's... Yeah.
哇噢 真的太棒了 真的很棒
some news. Mm.
真是个大新闻 嗯哼
Oh, yeah.
是的 太棒了
I'm happy for you guys.
真为你们感到高兴
Thanks, Mike. Thank you. That... that means a lot.
谢谢你迈克 你这么说对我们来说意义深重
Hey, you should give her a call.
我觉得你应该给她打个电♥话♥
电影精选列表