Jacobs, is my dad still at the scene?
雅各布斯 我爸爸还在现场吗
Probably looking for the kid.
可能正在找那个男孩
What kid?
什么男孩
Ride-along.
陪同巡逻
Mike and Steve had a ride-along.
迈克和史蒂夫有一个陪同巡逻者
That's my baby. That's Kenny.
那是我的孩子 那是肯尼
That's him! That's his ring! That's his ring!
是他 他的电♥话♥ 他的电♥话♥
Here.
我来
Yes, baby, it's...
是的 孩子 这是...
it's me. I'm here. I'm here, Kenny. Where are you?
是我 我在 我在 肯尼 你在哪
I'm in this parking lot. I'm in this car by the bank.
我在银行边上停车场的一辆车里
They're robbing the bank. They're shooting people.
他们抢劫银行 他们还开枪打人
I know, honey. I know. Are... are you safe?
我知道 宝贝 你安全吗
I don't know. I think I should be good where I am.
我不知道 我现在在这应该是安全的
Okay. Listen, listen.
好的 听着 听着
Don't move, okay?
别乱走动 好吗
Don't move until the police or somebody safe comes to get you, okay?
在警♥察♥或其他救援的人找到你之前别乱走动 好吗
Mom, I'm scared. I know, baby.
妈妈 我好怕 我知道 宝贝
I know, but we're gonna get through this, okay?
我知道 但我们会挺过去的 好吗
You and me, we're gonna get through this.
你和我 我们可以渡过难关的
You're gonna be tough. I'm gonna be tough.
你一定要坚强 我也要坚强
And you're my tough guy, okay?
你是一个坚强的孩子 好吗
Mom, my phone is gonna go off.
妈妈 我的手♥机♥快没电了
Okay. You stay there, hear me?
好的 你待在那 听到了吗
Don't move. Stay right where you are.
别乱走动 就待在原地
I love you. I love you, too.
我爱你 我也爱你
Mom?
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Hello? He's...
喂 他...
he's gone.
他没电了
My boy.
我的孩子
Gentlemen, what's the status?
先生 情况怎么样了
Lieutenant, my partner, Officer MacAvoy and I,
中尉 我的搭档 麦卡维警官和我
were first on the scene.
我们是第一个到达现场的
We pulled up at approximately ten hundred hours,
我们大概10点的时候停在那里
and immediately witnessed a black Escalade
突然看到一辆黑色的凯雷德
running curbside about 50 yards from the entrance to the bank.
停在距离银行出口大概45米的人行道上
There was a white male seated behind the wheel.
一个白人男性坐在驾驶位上
Did you notice any of the suspects entering or exiting the bank?
你有注意到任何可疑人进出银行吗
No, sir.
没有 长官
At the moment, we were focused on the vehicle and the driver,
那时 我们都在关注车辆和那位司机
but just as we came to a stop,
正当我们要停下来问讯的时候
the driver stepped out of the Escalade
那个司机从车上下来
with a fully automatic assault rifle...
携带着全自动突击步♥枪♥
and that is when...
就是从那时候...
we... we began...
我们 我们开始...
taking incoming fire and my...
受到弹击 我的...
partner was hit.
搭档被击中了
No other passengers in your vehicle?
你们车中没其他人了吗
Uh, yes, sir. Yes, we had one ride-along in... in the back.
有的 长官 后座有个陪同巡逻者
You had a ride-along in the back?
有个陪同巡逻者在后座
Well, where's the ride-along now?
那他现在在哪
Where's the ride-along now?
他现在在哪
I don't know where the ride-along is, sir.
我不知道他现在在哪 长官
What took you so long?
你们怎么这么久才行动
Chandler, I just need to know if there was...
钱德勒 我得知道是否有...
I need to know where the ride-along is.
我得知道那个孩子在哪
What... no, what... what took you so long?
怎么 不 你们怎么这么久才行动
We... we can only get to this active shooter
我们 我们已经竭尽全力
as quick as possible... No, you were an hour late,
及时赶过来支援了 不 你们足足晚了一个小时
and we were outgunned. Chandler...
我们兵力不足 钱德勒
And my... and my son is dead!
我的孩子要死了
He's dead!
他要死了
He has a child on the way!
他还有个未出生的孩子
What took you so long?
你们为什么这么久才过来
Chandler, you gotta de-escalate.
钱德勒 你得冷静点
You gotta let me put together my SWAT team here,
你得让我组织我的反恐特警组
let me get an entry plan in place,
让我制定进入这个地方的计划
so we can get into this building
这样我们才能进去
and get this structure cleared.
明确地执行计划
I need you to bring it down for me, okay?
让我们一步步来 好吗
Who the hell are you? Rossi, Interpol.
你到底是谁 罗西 国际刑♥警♥组织
Okay and?
好吧 然后呢
She gave us the lead on the warehouse.
她给了我们关于仓库的线索
And?
然后呢
And she confirmed who we're dealing with.
她确认了嫌犯的身份
Okay, I'm well aware of who we're dealing with.
听着 我很清楚我们的对手是谁
I'm very familiar with these assholes.
我非常熟悉那些混♥蛋♥
Well, that's very American of you to say.
您这个说法很美国
Okay, listen, listen, listen. I got the Mayor...
听着 听着 市长...
excuse me... I got the Mayor crawling up my ass, okay?
抱歉 市长现在催的我焦头烂额
I got the Governor talking about flying out here
州长正囔囔着要飞来这里
to coordinate this thing. Right now,
协调这些事情 现在
I don't have time for this.
我根本没有时间
I either need these guys in cuffs,
我要么抓住他们
or I need these guys in a slab.
要么打死他们
And Agent, whatever your name is,
特工 无论你叫什么名字
if you've got useful intel that I can use
如果你有我们用得上的情报
for my entry team, then go ahead and coordinate it, okay?
直接去做 随便怎么协调 好吗
I'm done.
我讲完了
Your Lieutenant is an imbecile.
你的中尉是个弱智
Hey, you know what, I'm pretty sure
你知道吗 我很确定
Mike Chandler would agree with you on that one.
迈克·钱德勒绝对同意这个观点
Officer Chandler learned what those men
钱德勒警官已经领教了
in the bank are capable of.
银行里那群人的本事了
Thank you, we already have a plan.
谢谢 我们已经有计划了
These men don't go by the book, Captain.
这些人不会按书本做事 队长
They're waiting for you to attack.
他们在等着你去攻击
Have you read Moltke?
你读过毛奇传吗
"No plan of operations extends with any certainty...
"凡善用兵者 勿墨守成规
...beyond the first contact with the main hostile force."
能因敌变化而取胜者 谓之神"
Is that the best you can do?
你就只能纸上谈兵了吗
These men are experts at the point of first contact.
这些人擅长的就是出其不意
They turn plans against the planner.
他们会用你的计划来对付你
An escape route becomes a trap.
原定的撤退路线会成为陷阱
Tell me, what do I do? Do I let them go?
告诉我 我要怎么做 就这么让他们走吗
Wait it out? Hmm? I just...
就干等着吗 我只是...
No, wait, te... tell me, what the hell
告诉我 我要怎么做
do I do when they start shooting hostages in there?
当他们开始射杀人♥质♥
I just... Just what?
我只是... 只是什么
I want you to understand.
我想要你明白
They will use your assault to leverage their escape.
他们将会利用你的进攻来逃跑
Everyone on that street will be in danger.
这条街上的每个人将会处于危险当中
This reminds me of that extraction we did in Kabul.
这让我想起了我们在喀布尔采矿一事
Remember that shit? Mmhmm.
你还记得吗 是呀
How many killings did you get? Thirtytwo.
你杀了多少人 32个
That's right. The legend.
好吧 你是传奇
We made it out of there, we can make it out of here.
我们上次逃脱了 这次也能成功
Not much longer now.
不会很久的
We're gonna walk outta here with over a mill.
我们要带着一百多万从这出去
Well, that's a lot more than we ever made
好吧 这比我们以前在军队挣的要多的多
from the military, isn't it?
难道不是吗
We're not home yet.
我们还没搞定呢
We can expect SWAT very soon.
反恐特警组就要来了
Let's do what we do.
干活了兄弟们
I'm gonna go check up on the hostages.
我去看下人♥质♥
Right.
好吧
Everybody good to go? 104.
你们现在可以走了吗 可以
No, no. No, man!
不要呀 不要
I wasn't... I wasn't doing anything!
我没有 我什么都没干
电影精选列表