That's when we drive away slo-mo, brothers.
然后我们慢慢开走 兄弟们
In and out. Five minutes max, guys.
整个过程 控制在五分钟之内
Am I being arrested? Not yet.
我是被捕了吗 还没有
I'll tell you if you are.
你要是被捕了我会告诉你的
Is this your bag?
这是你的包吗
Is it or isn't it? Yes, it is.
到底是不是 是我的
You mind if I search it?
你不介意我搜一下吧
Do I have a choice? No.
我有的选吗 没有
23-Paul-1, we have one in custody.
这里是23-保罗-1 我们有一个人需要拘留
Can you roll us a transport unit?
你们能不能派一辆押解车来
I have a rider and no cage.
我车上载有人 也没有防护栏
Come on! Go, go, go, go, go!
走着 走 走 走 走 走
Come on!
快点
Come on!
走啦
Everybody, get down! Get the fuck down!
所有人听着 趴下 都他妈给我趴下
Calm down! Calm down!
冷静 冷静
Get down! Calm down! Calm down!
趴下 冷静 冷静
Get the fuck down!
他妈的给我趴下
Don't move! Don't... don't fucking move!
不许动 别他妈的乱动
Any fucking heroes,
谁他妈逞英雄
I'll take your fucking heads off!
我他妈就打掉你的脑袋
Open the fucking door before I shoot your fucking head off!
在我把你头打爆之前把门他妈给我打开
Oh, yeah.
哎 对了
Well done, well done, well done, well done, well done.
干得好 干得好 干得好 干得好
Everybody out right now! You, too! Out!
所有人现在都滚出去 你也是 滚出去
Open the fucking vault.
把保险库打开
Open the fucking safe. Open it! Come on!
把锁打开 打开 快点
Come on!
打开
All right. Get the fuck out of the way.
行了 给老子让开
You got one minute to pack up the cash.
给你一分钟把现金装起来
You know me, bro. I got this.
你懂我的 哥们儿 没问题
Get it done! Come on! I will!
赶紧打包 快点 知道了
Okay, listen up, everybody!
好 所有人听着
I want to see everyone's phone on the ground, now!
我要看到所有人的手♥机♥都放在地上 马上
Get it done! Put all the phones in this!
照做 把所有手♥机♥放进这里
Come on!
赶紧的
Out, out, out with your phones!
拿出来 拿出来 手♥机♥拿出来
Go, go, go! Do it now! Go, go, go, go, go.
快点 立刻拿出来 快点
Everybody! You, too!
所有人 你也是
Get the phone out, now! Come on, faster! Go!
马上把手♥机♥拿出来 快点 别磨蹭 赶紧的
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Hey, brothers...
嘿 兄弟们...
why don't you, uh, keep it cool in there for a minute.
我建议你们 嗯 在里面呆一会儿
Looks like we got some County blues making a donut run.
有些本地的条子在这边买♥♥吃的
Rob! What's going on? Local police are here.
罗伯 怎么了 有警♥察♥来了
Hands behind the head!
双手放在头后
Interlace the fingers!
手指交叉
Spread your legs. I don't understand.
双腿分开 我不明白
I didn't do anything wrong. Will you shut that thing off?
我没做错什么 你能把那个关了吗
My mom tells me to keep in on, just in case of an emergency.
我妈妈告诉我要一直开着 以防万一
I'm here in case of an emergency. Give it to me.
我在这就是为了以防万一 把手♥机♥给我
You can't just take my phone. I'm not taking it.
你不能就这样收走我的手♥机♥ 我不是要收走它
Everywhere I go these days,
这些天我无论走到哪儿
I've got a goddamn camera in my face.
都会有一个该死的摄像机在我面前晃
You can have it back when I drop you off.
把你送回去的时候 你就可以拿回手♥机♥了
You're just mad 'cause you can't go around
你生气只是因为你不能
beating up anybody anymore.
再到处去痛打别人了
Yeah. You're one to talk.
哼 轮得到你说我
What's that supposed to mean? Means I read your file.
你什么意思 意思是我看了你的档案
Battery?
殴打罪
Yeah. That's a pretty serious charge.
是的 那可是相当严重的指控
I mean, I guess I did hurt someone, but...
我猜我是伤到某个人了 但…
it's a long story.
一言难尽
You don't look like a tough guy.
你看起来倒不像是个恶棍
What is it? What, you just like to fight?
那是什么呢 怎么 你只是喜欢打架吗
No... not at all.
不 一点也不喜欢
I just get bullied.
我只是被霸凌了
Get choked out, punched, kicked,
被水呛 被拳头打 被脚踢
pushed against a wall.
被推撞到墙上
It just keeps getting worse.
只是这种情况越来越严重了
But you hurt another kid. Why?
但是你伤害了另一个孩子 为什么
I mean, he pushed me into the toilet, so...
他把我按进马桶里了 所以…
I just closed my eyes and swung.
我只是闭上眼睛挥了一拳而已
Yeah, I would've done the same thing.
是我也会这么做
Why do you think these assholes are bullying you?
你觉得这些混♥蛋♥为什么要欺负你呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Guess 'cause I'm different.
我猜可能是因为我跟别人不一样
They want me to change, but...
他们想要我改变 但是
I can't.
我做不到
What about your friends?
你的朋友们呢
Don't you have anybody who'll stick up for you?
难道就没有一个人愿意为你站出来吗
I don't have any friends.
我一个朋友都没有
Well, no one's gonna pick on you today.
好吧 今天没有人会欺负你的
I'll make sure of it.
我保证
Sounds good.
听起来不错
Here you go.
给你
Hey, Mack. Hmm?
嘿 马克 呒
Look at that Escalade in front of the bank.
你看那辆停在银行前面的凯雷德
It's parked in the red.
它停在违章区了
We have a couple of overachievers here.
我们这来了一对儿管闲事的
23-Paul-1, we're gonna be out with a black Cadillac Escalade.
23-保罗-1 我们要去查一辆黑色的凯雷德
Let's give them something else to worry about. Hyde.
给他们找点事干 海德
Make the call.
引爆♥炸♥弹
Enjoy, gentlemen. Thank you.
用餐愉快 先生们 谢谢你
I'm gonna go for a smoke. Okay.
我要出去抽根烟 好的
Let's do this.
让我们开始吧
Do you see the plate?
你看清车牌了吗
Almost.
差不多
All units, explosion
所有小组人员注意
at 10-33 Cranberry Boulevard.
蔓越橘大道10-33号♥发生爆♥炸♥
Possible terrorist activity. All units respond.
疑似恐怖袭击 所有小组人员立刻出动
Fuck!
妈的
Do we go?
我们去吗
Not with the kid riding along.
不能带着这个孩子过去
We'll stay on Mr. Parking Violation.
我们继续处理这个违章停车的人
They're not going for it. Give them a minute.
他们没有过去 给他们点时间
Hyde, stay frosty.
海德 保持冷静
You're gonna help my friend bag up the cash.
你去帮我朋友打包那些现金
Jacobs! Take it.
雅各布斯 拿着
I'm a shitty marksman, remember?
我是一个差劲的射手 记得吗
Just don't shoot me in the ass. Copy that.
别射到我屁♥股♥上就行 知道了
I want a four-block perimeter,
我需要围住四个街道的周边
FOP the lot behind Willard Automotive.
前进观测站设在威拉德汽车后面的停车场
Keep sharp for secondary bombers. Let's go!
小心有第二次爆♥炸♥ 出发
Gangway, let emergency personnel
让出道路 让急救人员
get in there and do their job.
到现场开始工作
Once again,
重申一遍
a terrible explosion. Now, we have confirmation...
这是一个可怕的爆♥炸♥ 现在 我们已经确认
Okay, listen up. We need to clear the ER for incoming.
好的 听好了 我们需要为即将到来的人清理出急诊室
The snifflers, stomach aches,
感冒的 胃疼的
broken bones get sent to County.
骨折的都要被送到县里去
I need all triage teams standing by.
我需要所有分诊小组待命
Dr. Metcalf. On it.
梅特卡夫医生 马上做
All elective surgeries will be cancelled.
取消所有非紧急手术
Linda, alert burn unit. Anybody not prepping
琳达 通知烧伤组 凡是不参与手术的
is donating blood. Let's move, people! Now!
都要准备献血 大家现在就行动吧
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
走吧 走吧 走吧
...now, still being dispersed...
现在 还在传播中
...uh, it can't be confirmed...
现在还不能确认
Breaking news. We have
突发新闻 我们
电影精选列表