That's right, Kenny. Real tight.
就是这样 肯尼 使劲
Mike...
迈克
I'm stone-cold, man.
我冰冷如石 伙计
I can feel I'm going into hypovolemic shock.
我感觉我失血过多 快休克了
I can feel it. Mack. Mack!
我可以感觉到 马克 马克
Medical, I need someone out here now!
医疗队 我现在马上需要一个人
I'm cold, man. I can feel it. I'm going cold.
我很冷 伙计 我感觉到我在变冷
If you fucking die on me, I'll fucking kill you!
如果你♥他♥妈♥的死在我身上 我会他妈的杀了你
Kenny, twist it tight! Press down hard!
肯尼 拧紧了 压紧了
You got this? Yeah.
知道了吗 嗯
Going hot.
瞄准了
Sending!
发射
We're almost out of this, Mack.
我们就快要从这里摆脱了 马克
Kenny, stay sharp. You're doing great.
肯尼 保持清醒 你做得很好
Delaney, we gotta press forward, man!
德兰尼 我们需要逼进 伙计
We can't stay here!
我们不能只呆在这里
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
Bull's-eye!
正中靶心
MacAvoy. MacAvoy! MacAvoy!
麦卡维 麦卡维 麦卡维
I'm not doing good, Kenny. I'm not doing good.
我现在很不好 肯尼 我现在很不好
No, you cannot die!
不 你不能死
Wake up! Stay with me!
醒来 挺住
You can't go. You can't go!
你不能走 你不能走
You can't go.
你不能走
Sniper!
狙击手
Office down! Officer down!
有警官受伤了 有警官受伤了
...emergency personnel are now on the scene.
...紧急救援人员现在正在现场
Wake up! Wake up!
醒醒 醒醒
What do you want me to do? I don't know how to help.
你想要我做什么 我不知道要怎么帮忙
MacAvoy, wake up!
麦卡维 醒醒
Stay with me!
挺住
I wish you...
我想要你...
to record me on your phone.
用你手♥机♥录个视频
Right now? Yeah.
现在 对
And I want you to make a video of me...
我想要你给我拍一段影片...
on your phone, right now.
在你的手♥机♥上 现在
A video... Yeah, just do it, Ken.
一段影片... 对 做就对了 肯尼
Just do it.
做就对了
It's recording.
开始了
Honey.
亲爱的
Something bad happened and...
一些不好的事情发生了
I know I promise you every morning that
我知道我每早都对你保证
I'll be safe and...
保证说我会安全的...
I'll make it back to you, back home safely, but...
我会回到你身边 安全回家 但是...
I can't keep that promise today.
我今天不能信守这个诺言了
I really didn't think I'd go out like this.
我真没想到出门会遇上这样的事
I just wanna say...
我只想说...
that I love you.
我爱你
And I love our baby.
我也爱我们的孩子
Hey, kiddo...
喂 孩子...
I'm your dad.
我是你的爸爸
I'm sorry I'm such a mess right now...
我很抱歉 我现在状况不是很好...
and I'm sorry I'm not there for you. It's...
我也很抱歉我没有在你身边 这...
it's not fair.
这不公平
And life's tough, so...
生活很艰难 所以...
you have to be twice as strong for your dad, okay?
你要比爸爸更坚强 好吗
'Cause I can't protect you.
因为我不能保护你
But I will always be your dad.
但我会一直是你的爸爸
Turn it off.
关掉
Come here! Listen to me. Listen.
过来 听我说 听着
Hey, this is Steve. I'm not here right now.
这是史蒂夫 我现在在忙
Pick up, baby, come on, come on.
接起来 宝贝 快点 快点
Hey, this is Steve. I'm not here right now.
这是史蒂夫 我现在在忙
So leave a...
所以 留个...
Hanson, I gotta get to 23! I gotta get to Chandler!
汉森 我接近23 我需要应援钱德勒
I'm gonna keep firing!
我会一直开枪掩护
Where's medical? This is bullshit!
医疗人员哪去了 这是什么狗屁
I can hear them coming! Stay low.
我可以听到他们在过来 蹲下
Where's he hit? In the chest!
他的伤口在哪 胸口
It went through his vest? Yes, straight through.
穿透他的防弹背心了吗 对直接穿过去了
You gotta cover me! Cover! 104!
你要掩护我 明白
At three, I'm gonna move! Move, move, move!
数三下 我要过去了 跑 跑 跑
Move! Move! Move, move, move! Let's go!
跑 跑 跑 跑 跑 快点
Come on, take cover!
快点 掩护
Ah, shit! He's... he's gone!
该死 他死了
He's gone!
他死了
Come on, he's gone! Let's get out of here!
快点 他死了 快离开这
Let's go! Move!
快点 跑
Mack, my man. You're gonna be fine, Mack, okay? All right?
马克 伙计 你会没事的 马克 好吗 好吗
Hanson, Hanson... You're gonna be fine.
汉森 汉森... 你会没事的
I need another mag! I'm on my last one!
我要一个弹夹 这是我的最后一个
We're moving! On three, two, one! Get up!
我们得撤了 三二一 起来
Go! Let's go! Come on!
走 我们走 快点
Jacobs, we're moving! Lay down cover fire!
雅各布斯 我们撤离 放低身体小心子弹
I got him. Let's go! Go, go!
我扶着他 我们走 走 走
Come on, keep going! Come on!
加油 继续走 加油
Move, move, move, move!
撤 撤 撤 撤
Move! Let's go! Move, move, move!
撤 我们走 撤 撤 撤
Snap! Come on! We're gonna lay him right here.
赶紧 快点 我们准备把他放在这
Be careful with him. He's hit in the leg.
小心点 他的腿中弹了
No sign of vitals. Give me four units of O-neg.
没有生命迹象了 给我四袋O型血
We gotta move him now. Hell, I'm going to get Jacobs.
我们得赶紧把他撤走 妈的 我去帮雅各布斯
All right, I'll be back!
好的 我马上回来
I got you! I got you!
我来了 我来了
Come on! Come on! Just hang in there!
加油 加油 撑着点
Those motherfuckers!
那些混♥蛋♥
Until SWAT gets here,
反恐特警组来之前
we're gonna lock this area down so no one else dies today.
我们得封锁这个地方 确保不会有更多的人送命
You with me? Yeah, I'm good.
听到了吗 嗯 听到了
Where's Kenny? Who?
肯尼在哪 谁
The kid! My ride-along.
那个男孩 我的陪同巡逻
He was with Jacobs. Where is he?
他之前和雅各布斯一起 他在哪
We gotta find him. All right, all right.
我们会找到他的 好的 好的
You guys go find the kid. I'm gonna lock this place down.
你们去找那男孩 我来封锁这个地方
All right. Copy. Come on, let's move.
好的 收到 赶紧 赶紧行动
We're gonna have to wait for dark. Move back!
我们得等到天黑 后退
You guys have a... have a teenager?
你们这有一个青少年吗
A teenager? I don't think so.
一个青少年 没有
Hello? Dad?
你好 爸爸
Lisa...
丽莎
They're taking him to St. Luke's. Honey, I...
他们把他带到圣卢克医院了 亲爱的 我...
It doesn't look good.
情况不太妙
I'm sorry.
对不起
Gunshot wound to the leg.
腿部中弹了
We already shocked him twice on the way.
我们已经在途中电击他两次了
Trauma one. Right here.
外伤一室 迈克
Excuse me? Scalpel.
抱歉 手术刀
Ma'am, you can't... That's my husband.
女士 你不能... 那是我丈夫
Steve! Ma'am, you gotta leave.
史蒂夫 女士 你得离开这
I'm not going anywhere! This is my husband!
我哪都不去 这是我丈夫
Let us do our job! Ma'am! I'm here, baby.
让我们进行手术 女士 我在这 宝贝
I'm here.
我在这
We're both here.
我和宝宝都在
Gunshot. Looks like a clear exit wound.
枪伤 看起来像是子弹射出的伤口
Jacobs? Jacobs, what happened? Not now.
雅各布斯 雅各布斯 发生什么了 不是现在
Mike and Steve stumbled on a bank job.
迈克和史蒂夫遇上了银行抢劫案
Those motherfuckers have more firepower than the...
那些混♥蛋♥有很多的军♥火♥
than the devil. Doc,
数不胜数 医生
the dressing was plugging the wound.
衣服把伤口堵住了
I gotta see it to fix it.
我来看看应该怎么弄
电影精选列表