just received information, a devastating explosion
刚刚收到消息 在切斯特福德
has just rocked the city of Chesterford.
发生了一起令人震惊的爆♥炸♥
Eight people are reportedly dead,
据报道已有八人死亡
with scores more injured.
还有更多的人受伤
Although reports of casualties are now just still coming in,
尽管目前伤亡人员的报道才刚刚开始
the death toll is expected to rise. We will, of course...
但是死亡人数还在上升 我们会 当然...
GPS. New destination. Chesterford.
全球定位系统 目的地 切斯特福德
Recalculating route. Exit 16.
重新规划路程 走16号♥出口
Turn right at Deeter Avenue.
在德特大街右转
All right, gentlemen, let's keep it secure.
好了 先生们 保证这里的安全
I want snipers on all roofs. Go.
所有房♥顶上安排好狙击手 快点
And get me intel on who, what, when and why this happened.
现在告诉我嫌犯名单 事件情况 事发时间和原因
Captain Horst!
霍斯特队长
The waitress was outside having a smoke.
爆♥炸♥时那个女服务员在店外吸烟
She says no one walked in. The explosion came from inside.
她说没有人走进来 爆♥炸♥源在屋子里
Does anyone else confirm that?
还有人证实这点吗
Kenny, get down!
肯尼 趴下
Back up! Back up! Go, go, go!
倒车 快倒车
Kenny, stay down on the floor!
肯尼 趴下别动
Shots fired! Shots fired! Code 9!
有枪击 有枪击 需要支援
We have officers in need of assistance! Shots fired!
我们需要支援 开始交火了
That's MacAvoy. Go.
是麦卡维 去
We'll finish our sweep and catch up.
我们搜查完就去支援你们
Yo, what the fuck, Tre? The hell's going on out there?
他妈的 崔 那到底发生什么事了
Stay with the plan, Luke! Rob, what's going on?
按照原计划行动 卢克 罗伯 发生什么事了
Hyde's lighting them up.
海德跟他们交火了
Oh, my God!
噢 我的天呀
Get on the ground! Put your heads down!
趴在地上 把头低下
We're not here to play any games!
我们在这不是来闹着玩的
Kenny! Stay down on the floor and cover your head!
肯尼 趴下去捂住你的头
Fuck! Chandler! Fuck.
他妈的 钱德勒 他妈的
Chandler! My seat belt's stuck!
钱德勒 我的安全带卡住了
One suspect with an automatic weapon
有一个嫌疑犯带着自动武器
outside National Bank!
出现在国家银行的外面
It's a possible 2-11 in progress!
很有可能是抢劫案
What should we do?
怎么办
Get everyone in the office.
把大家都叫到办公室来
Hey.
嘿
You're gonna show my partner where your office is.
你需要告诉我的伙伴你的办公室在哪儿
You already have the money. Why don't you just leave?
你们已经拿到钱了 为什么不离开呢
None of these people have done anything to you.
这里没有人得罪过你们
I said,
我说了
you're gonna show my partner where your office is.
你需要告诉我的伙伴你的办公室在哪儿
He can't breathe! Let him go!
他快喘不过气了 放开他
You. Get up. Get up, bitch! Get up!
你 站起来 站起来 疯婆子 站起来
You feel like talking? Shut the fuck up! Shut the...
你要说什么 闭上你那该死的嘴
Stay down, okay! Just stay down!
趴下 好吗 快趴下
Dammit, the shooter's coming this way!
该死的 那个射手朝这个方向来了
Stay down, Kenny! What are you going to do now?
趴下 肯尼 你现在要干什么
Guys, don't leave me here! No one's leaving you!
你们别把我扔在这 没人会扔下你的
Chandler, there's another shooter in the doorway!
钱德勒 另外一个射手在门口
He's got a hostage! I can't see it from here!
他手里有人♥质♥ 从我这看不到那里
Now, y'all gonna sit down, face the wall, Indian style.
现在 你们要坐下 脸朝墙壁 达摩面壁状
Sit down, fat man!
坐下 死胖子
Come on now, let's go! Make it quick!
就现在 快坐下 快点
Get in there!
到这来
Let's go.
走吧
Help! Help! Get me out of here, please! Help!
救救我 救救我
Mack! Back door's jammed! Get Kenny out of the car!
马克 后门卡住了 快让肯尼下车
Help!
救救我
Come on! Come on!
快点 快点
Stay down! Stay down! You hurt?
蹲下 蹲下 你受伤了吗
No, I'm good. Okay.
没有 我没事 好的
Mack, you got Kenny? Yeah, he's right here!
马克 你看着肯尼了吧 是的 他就在我这儿
Can you come around to this side?
你可以到这边来吗
Yeah, I think so. We're coming now! Listen to me.
应该可以 我们现在过去 听我说
You keep your head down and get down!
把头低下 放低身子
You run as fast as you can, okay?
然后能跑多快就跑多快 明白吗
Go, go, go, go!
跑 跑 跑 跑
Ah!
啊
No, ah!
不 啊
Ah, fuck! I got shot!
该死 我中枪了
Where? I got shot!
哪里 我中枪了
Ah! Fuck!
该死
Fuck!
该死
He fucking shot me!
该死他打到我了
23-Paul-1, I have an officer down.
23-保罗-1 一位警官受伤了
Repeat, officer down. I'm hit, Mike!
重复 一位警官受伤了 我中枪了 迈克
I'm fucking hit, man! Just hang on, man!
我该死的中枪了 挺住 伙计
I'm hit! I'm just trying to get the...
我中枪了 我试着去...
get the med kit! Hang on!
拿到医疗包 坚持住
Stay with me, Mack. It's only a scratch.
挺住 马克 只是皮肉伤
I'm bleeding out, Mike. Mike, I'm bleeding out.
我在流血 迈克 我在流血
List... I'm gonna die today. No, listen!
我今天要死了 不会的 听着
You just listen to me!
你听我说
You hold on! You are not dying today!
你坚持住 你今天不会死的
All right? Kenny, come here.
好吗 肯尼 过来
I need you to keep pressure on that wound.
我需要你压住这个伤口
Just twist it. Just like that. Just twist it really tight.
拧住 像这样 紧紧地拧住
Ah, yeah.
对
You're doing great.
你做得很好
Everybody get down! Come on, come on, come on!
所有人趴下 快点 快点 快点
Hey. Hmm?
喂 什么
Forget about that for now.
先不要管那个了
They're gonna set a perimeter on us soon.
我们马上就要被包围了
We're going out the front? I don't think so.
我们要冲在前面吗 我不这么觉得
Time to change the plan. Grab the Shiitake.
计划改变 拿上狙♥击♥枪♥
Ah, it's party time.
啊 派对时间到了
Here. Right here.
这里 这边
We're gonna take care of you, ma'am.
我们会照顾你的 女士
Suzie, get orthopedic down here.
苏西 把整形外科的人叫下来
I'm on it. Shawnie.
我这就去 肖恩
Yes. Get ready for more incoming.
在 为更多的患者做好准备
Oh, my God. Not another bomb.
天啊 不会又有枚炸♥弹♥吧
No, bank robbery, multiple gunshot victims.
不是 银行抢劫 很多枪伤伤员
What?
什么
Yeah, I got four snipers on the roofs.
对 有四个狙击手在屋顶上
Perimeter's secure. Okay. Copy that 104.
周边安全 好的 收到
Captain Horst?
霍斯特队长
Rossi, Interpol.
罗西 国际刑♥警♥
This is really not a good time, Ms. Rossi.
真不是好时机 罗西小姐
I'm kind of busy right now, okay?
我现在有点忙 好吗
I believe we can assist each other.
我相信我们可以互相帮助
Really? I found this,
真的 我在一个市郊的仓库
in a warehouse outside of town
找到了这个
as part of my investigation. C4. Where'd you get this?
作为我的调查的一部分 C4 你从哪里得到的
Here's the address.
地址在这里
Okay, now you got my attention.
好 你现在得到了我的注意
Just don't go wandering off anywhere, okay?
只是不要到处乱走 好吗
May I look around?
我可以看看周围吗
Sure. Just please do me a favor and don't...
当然 但帮我一个忙 不要...
Do not touch anything. Yeah.
不要碰任何东西 没错
And you know what, you can start with,
你可以从那个服务员开始
the waitress. She's over there by the ambulance.
在救护车那边 她是目击证人
I think she might be helpful.
我觉得她应该能帮上忙
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Have you seen any of these men?
见过这些人吗
Him. He was here this morning. He left a really big tip.
他 他今早来过 留了很多小费
Thank you.
谢谢
电影精选列表