Who are you to judge us?
-听她的.-听什么?
-Listen to her! -Listen to what?
她因为信仰上帝而生病?
That she's sick for believing in God?
劳拉!
Laura!
劳拉!
Laura!
去找医生!
Get a doctor!
-快叫医生! -我们需要医生!
-Call the doctor! -We need a doctor!
劳拉...
Laura...
我们需要你要保持不动
We need you to stay still.
别动,这很重要,好吗?
It's very important you don't move,okay?
一会就好
This will only take a moment.
有点不对劲
Something's wrong.
关掉机器,关掉它
Stop the machine.Shut it down!
-劳拉·维莱加斯的父母? -是的
-Laura Villegas' parents? -Yes.
她很好,别担心
She's fine,don't worry.
她做了紧急手术,但她没事
She had to have emergency surgery,but she's fine.
她的身体无法自然排出十字架
Her body couldn't expel the crosses naturally
你可以看到,那里已经有了一个穿孔
and there was already a perforation,as you can see.
我们必须认真观察像劳拉这样的病人
We have to really watch patients like Laura.
她们误食危险物品,刀片或者玻璃并不罕见
It's not unusual for them to ingest dangerous objects,blades or glass...
-你应该事先知道的.-不好意思
-You should have been informed.-Sorry?
我从她的记录上看到她曾经接受过厌食症和焦虑症的治疗
I see from her records that she's been treated for anorexia and anxiety.
你觉得这看起来像焦虑症吗?
Does this look like anxiety to you?
不是,不幸的是,我认为这要严重得多
No,no.Unfortunately,I think this is far more serious.
那么,你知道她怎么了吗?
So,do you know what's wrong with her?
在对她进行重新评估之前,无法做出诊断
Well,a diagnosis can't he made until she's been re-evaluated.
为什么呢?
What for?
又被告知同样的事情,兜兜转转又绕回到这里?
To be told the same thing again and end up back here?
我真是受够了
I'm tired of this.
维莱加斯先生
Mr Villegas.
她是怎么吞下它们而不受伤的?
How did she swallow them without injuring herself?
我也不知道
I don't have an answer for that.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
请原谅
Excuse me.
-她怎么样? -我希望你能离开
How is she? I'd like you to leave.
-现在不是谈这个的时候.-托马斯
-It's not a good time.-Tomas.
你以为你在帮她
You think you're helping her
但你不知道你造成了多大的伤害
but you don't know how much harm you're doing.
请告诉我发生了什么
Let me know what happens,please.
妈妈...
Mum...
妈妈...
Mum...
怎么回事?
What is it?
有魔鬼
It's the devil.
他说他不会离开我
He says he won't leave me.
-谢谢你这么晚还来.-不用谢我
-Thanks for coming so late.-There's no need to thank me.
亚松森已经告诉我了
Asuncion already filled me in on everything.
-我来帮你.-谢谢
-Let me help you.-Thank you.
我就知道会发生这种事
I knew this was going to happen.
我第一眼看到她就感觉到了
I felt it the first moment I saw her.
如果你允许,我明天想和她谈谈
With your permission,I'd like to talk to her tomorrow,
来证实我的怀疑
to confirm my suspicions.
-什么怀疑? -托马斯,让他解释
-What suspicions? -Tomas,let him explain.
我相信你女儿被魔鬼附身了
I believe that your daughter has been possessed by the devil.
卡门,别再废话了
Carmen,I won't hear any more nonsense.
托马斯,你这样反应很正常
Tomas,it's natural for you to react like this.
这只是证明你有多爱你的女儿
It's simply proof of how much you love your daughter,
还有你作为父母的责任
and your duty as a parent.
但我的职责,托马斯
But my duty,Tomas,
我的职责
my duty
就是去你不能去之处
is to go where you cannot go.
相信我,看在上帝的份上,你知道我在说什么
Believe me,for the love of God,I know what I'm talking about.
这不是我第一次见劳拉这样的案子了
This isn't the first time I've seen a case like Laura's.
我让你打电♥话♥给奥尔梅多神父,因为他是唯一能帮她的人
I told you to call Father Olmedo as he's the only one who can help her.
如果我问你...
If I were to ask you...
我在问你
Well,I am asking you,
你对驱魔人的了解有多少?
how much do you know about exorcists?
-它们真的存在吗? -是的,托马斯
-Do they exist? -They do,Tomas.
我们确实存在
We do exist.
梵蒂冈直接授权我们的工作
The Vatican itself authorises our work.
你不许碰我女儿!
You're not touching my daughter!
你相信,不是吗? 你信上帝
You do believe,don't you? You believe,you believe in God.
你信上帝,不是吗?
You believe in God,don't you?
是的,我信
Yes,I do.
如果你相信上帝的仁慈
If you believe in God's mercy,
你为什么不相信魔鬼的憎恨和邪恶?
why don't you believe in the hatred and evil of the devil?
这种仇恨现在已经在你女儿体内了
That hatred is now inside your daughter
除非我们把它驱逐走,否则不会离开她的...
and will not leave her until we expel it...
不然她会死的
or it kills her.
如果你错了呢?
What if you're wrong?
如果你错了呢?
What if you're wrong?
如果我没错呢?
What if I'm not?
拜托,托马斯
Please,Tomas.
-听他的.-卡门,我不会听他的
-Listen to him,-Carmen,I won't listen to him.
拜托
Please.
不
No.
-上帝在惩罚我们...-住口
-God's punishing us...-Stop it.
你说什么?
What did you say?
够了,卡门
That's enough,Carmen.
没有神父,没有上帝,任何人都无法帮助我们
No priest,not God,nor anyone else can help us.
-只有...-你真不知羞耻
-The only...-You've no shame.
让我说完
Let me finish.
我们是唯一能帮助劳拉的人
We're the only ones who can help Laura.
-你听到了吗? -别这么大声
-Do you hear me? -Don't shout.
-我想喊就喊! -好吧,随你怎么想
-I'll shout if I want to! -Fine,shout all you want.
这改变不了事实
Doesn't change the truth.
首先,杰西
First,Jesus.
然后是阿德里安,现在是那个女孩
Then Adrian and now the girl.
阿德里安,那是个意外
Adrian,it was an accident.
不,那不是意外
No.It wasn't an accident.
我们偏离了公路,失去了一个孩子
We came off the road and lost a child.
但这种事不会再发生了
But it won't happen again.
不会了,托马斯
Not again,Tomas.
不会了
Not again.
亚松森,请关门
Asuncion.The door,please.
她在做什么?
What's she doing?
你需要申请自愿出院,我们不能在这里做
You need to request voluntary discharge.We can't do it here.
我们需要一个劳拉觉得安全的地方
We need somewhere where Laura feels safe.
我等你的消息
I'll wait to hear from you.
谢谢
Thank you.
在家里,杰西可以住在你哥哥家
At home.Jesus can stay at your brother's.
教会就像母亲一样
The Church,like a mother,
为其子女争取和平是一项非常重要的责任
has a very serious duty to procure peace for its children.
这包括,在必要的时候,实行驱魔仪式
And that includes,where necessary,practising exorcism.
但是你不用害怕
But you must not be afraid.
上帝就在我们身边,他所要的回报就是我们对他的信任和信心
God is by our side and all he asks for in return is our trust and faith in Him.
如果我们想帮助劳拉,这种信念必须坚定不移
And that faith must be unwavering if we want to help Laura.
我已经和主教谈过了,我得到了他的允许
I have already spoken to the Bishop and I have his permission.
没有人会打扰我们
No one will disturb us.
你必须要意识到
It is imperative that you are aware:
魔鬼知道如何腐化我们
The devil knows how to corrupt us.
他会尽其所能利用我们的弱点
He will do everything in his power to feed upon our weaknesses.
这就是为什么我要求你们保持警惕
That's why I ask that you be vigilant.
上帝知道如何让我们坚强
God knows how to make us strong.
怎么救你女儿
How to save your daughter.
把这当做一场战斗
Think of this as a fight.
它会一直持续,直到被附身的人失去意识
It will go on until he who is possessed loses consciousness.
这就意味着我们在正确的轨道上
Which would signify that we are on the right track.
需要多少次驱魔?
How many exorcisms are necessary?
我们还不知道,但不应该超过13次
That we don't yet know,but we shouldn't go beyond 13.
劳拉的身体承受不了
Laura's body wouldn't be able to take it
我们就得放弃战斗