目前,西班牙有15名神父被授权可以执行驱魔仪式
AT PRESENT,15 PRIESTS IN SPAIN ARE
AUTHORISED TO PERFORM EXORCISMS.
执行驱魔仪式
IN ORDER TO CARRY THEM OUT
必须先得到梵蒂冈的确认
POSSESSION MUST FIRST
BE VERIFIED BY THE VATICAN.
本片纯属虚构,灵感源于
THIS FILM IS FICTIONAL,
INSPIRED BY STATEMENTS
西班牙最近记录在案的案件当事人的陈述
FROM THOSE INVOLVED IN RECENTLY
DOCUMENTED CASES IN SPAIN.
主
Lord Jesus.
你是生命的粮
You are the bread of life,
我们赞美你的食物
and we praise you for the food
你仁慈地赐给我们的食物
that you have given us mercifully.
我们感谢你赐给我们生命和供养
We thank you for life and for sustenance.
你以你无限的怜悯赐给我们
You grant it us in your infinite mercy.
愿那些使我们能领受的人有福
Blessed be those who made it
possible for us to receive it.
帮助那些需要帮助的人,愿我们都对你饥渴倾慕
Help those in need and may we all hunger and have thirst for you.
-阿门.-阿门
-Amen.-Amen.
劳拉,你的头发
Laura,your hair.
两个给你,杰西?
Two for you,Jesus?
猜猜我听说了什么
Guess what I heard.
玛丽亚·路易莎花400欧元给她女儿买♥♥了一件圣餐礼服
Maria Luisa spent 400 euros on her daughter's communion dress.
而且她老公说他没有工作
And her husband says he hasn't got any work.
他们疯了
They're mad.
那天有什么收收获吗?
Get anything for the the other day?
只是帮个小忙
That was just a favour.
他付了汽油费
He paid for my petrol.
汽油可填不满冰箱,托马斯
Petrol doesn't fill the fridge,Tomas.
来,吃吧
Come on.Eat up.
-杰西...-我能自己来
-Jesus...-I can do it myself.
让他自己吃吧
Let him do it himself.
清理的时间比喂他的时间还长
It takes longer to clean up than to feed him.
我想喝点水
I'd like some water.
你怎么了?
What's wrong with you?
没什么
Nothing.
你不吃东西
You're not eating.
我被邀请参加今晚的聚会
I've been invited to a party tonight.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
为万圣节准备的
It's for Halloween.
米瑞娅要走了
Mireia's going.
我才不在乎米瑞娅在做什么
I don't care what Mireia's doing.
妈妈...
Mum...
我不喜欢这些现代派对
I don't like these modern parties.
-拜托,他们就指望我了.-那就让他们对你大打折扣吧
-Please,they're counting on me.-So let them dis-count you.
你就不能让她去吗?
Can't you let her?
我说不
I said no.
广场见
MEET YOU AT THE SQUARE
劳拉...你的药
Laura...your pill.
不要熬夜,你妈妈想要早起去墓地
Don't stay up late,your mum wants to get up early
到时候你会累的
for the cemetery and you'll be tired.
好的
Okay.
-你知道你妈妈和我爱你.-是的
-You know your mother and I love you.-Yes.
我们都是为你好
We only want what's best for you.
不会像上次那样了
It won't be like the last time.
真的,我保证
Really,I promise.
来吧,穿上你的睡衣睡觉去,很晚了
Come on.Get your pyjamas on and go to sleep.It's late.
当你祷告的时候,也为你的哥哥阿德里安祷告
When you say your prayers,pray for your brother Adrian.
给我一个吻
Give me a kiss.
杯子
The glass.
-晚安.-晚安
-Goodnight.-Goodnight.
她在看着你呢
She's watching you.
杰西,你怎么起来了?
Jesus.What are you doing up?
你要去...?
Are you going to go...?
你要和米瑞亚一起去派对
Are you going to that party with Mireia
那个妈妈不想让你去的地方?
that mum doesn't want you to go to?
答应我别出事
Promise me nothing will happen.
我保证...
I promise...
你是唯一懂我的人
You're the only one who gets me.
劳拉!
Laura!
米瑞娅,你在哪里?
Mireia! Where were you?
你穿这些衣服好看多了
You look much better in those clothes.
好了
There you go.
现在你看起来很完美
Now you look perfect.
看看你的胸,婊♥子♥
Look at your boobs in that,you bitch.
来吧,我们要迟到了,我们得去喝点东西
Come on,we're late and we need to get drinks.
等等,你要去哪里? 我们不是要去俱乐部参加派对吗?
Wait! Where are you going? Aren't we going to a party at the club?
没错,但首先我要给你个惊喜
We are,but first I've got a surprise.
什么?
What?
等着瞧好了
You'll see.
我不懂,米瑞娅...
I don't know,Mireia...
我只想今晚玩得开心,这就是我唯一的要求
I just want to have fun tonight.That's all I ask.
你也会的,是吗?
And you will too,okay?
真不知道我为什么让你这么做
I don't know why I let you do this.
那是因为你知道它就在这里,宝贝
It's because you know that this is where it's at,babe.
因为我们17岁,年轻又火♥辣♥
Because we're 17 and hot.
等一下
Hang on.
这地方真吓人
This place is really creepy.
更棒的是,今天是万圣节
Good.It's Halloween.
你会玩得很开心的
You're going to have so much fun.
来吧
Come on,then.
喂?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
你今晚得死!
You're going to die tonight!
白♥痴♥!
Idiots!
这是怎么回事?
What's going on?
你♥他♥妈♥去哪了? 我们以为你已经走了
Where the fuck were you? We thought you'd gone.
我们准备好参加聚会了
We were ready to party.
那位中国女士不肯卖♥♥酒给我们
The Chinese lady wouldn't sell us the drink.
我很高兴你把朋友从修道院救出来了
I'm glad you got your friend out of the convent.
别听这个混♥蛋♥的
Don't listen to this prick.
阿图罗,你带来了吗?
Arturo,did you bring them?
你准备好了吗?
You're up for it,huh?
你是个白♥痴♥
You're an idiot.
-你要去哪儿? -散散步
-Where are you going? -For a walk.
来一点?
Want some?
你喝酒的,不是吗?
You do drink,don't you?
我不知道这是不是个好主意
I don't know if it's a good idea.
-你真是...-什么?
-You're...-What?
我只是说我喜欢你的样子
I'm just saying I like the way you look.
谢谢
Thanks.
来吧
Come on.
你还好吗? 你在发抖
Are you okay? You're shaking.
是的,我只是有点紧张
Yes,yes.I'm just a bit nervous.
对了
Right.
我知道什么能帮你放松
I know what will help you relax.
这是怎么回事?
What's going on here?
-什么事,唐璜? -混♥蛋♥
-What's up,Don Juan? -Prick.
听着...我们在想...
Listen...We were thinking...
既然我们在他家,又因为是万圣节
Seeing as we're in his house and because it's Halloween,
让我们联♥系♥一下医生
let's contact the doctor.
看看我找到了什么
Look what I found.
那是谁?
Who's that?
劳拉,那个医生
Laura,the doctor.
你不知道这个故事?
You don't know the story?
不知道
No.
好吧
Okay.
那个医生把她们带到了这里
The doctor brought them here.
他的三个女儿,让她们坐在这张沙发上...
He sat his three daughters on this sofa...
让她们看着他捅他的妻子
and made them watch him stab his wife.
47次
Forty-seven times.
他把她剖开,把她的内脏掏了出来
He cut her open and pulled her guts out.
然后...他勒死了自己的女儿