Then...he strangled his daughters.
那混♥蛋♥把它们放在阳台上给所有人看
The bastard put them out on the balcony for everyone to see
还吹起了摇篮曲
and whistled a lullaby.
-真是个怪胎.-不,不,不
-What a freak.-No,no,no.
医生说不是他
The doctor said it wasn't him.
他说他被魔鬼附身了
He said that the devil possessed him
强迫他杀了他们,因为他们不贞洁
and forced him to kill them for being unchaste.
不贞洁?
Unchaste?
米瑞娅在那种情况下肯定死定了
Mireia's dead in that case,surely.
这里唯一安全的人就是劳拉
The only one safe here would be Laura.
让他自己告诉我们
Let's get him to tell us himself.
你们准备好跟死人说话了吗?
Are you up for talking to the dead?
不
-Le:.
我们加入,对吧劳拉?
We're in.Right,Laura?
你不需要一块板子什么的吗?
Don't you need a board or something?
做什么?
What for?
那只是在电影里,我们不需要...
That's just in the films.We don't need...
嘿,去油剂
Hey,the degreaser.
这是给你的
This is for you.
好的
Okay.
敬一个恐怖的万圣节
To a terrifying Halloween.
我们手牵着手,像好兄弟姐妹一样
Let's hold hands,like good brothers and sisters.
现在闭上眼睛,什么都不要想
Now close your eyes and don't think about anything.
为什么?
Why?
只有当你放松的时候,灵魂才会出窍
The spirits only come if you're relaxed.
你吓得屁滚尿流了,是吗?
You're scared shitless,aren't you?
好了
Okay.
别害怕死人
Don't be afraid of the dead.
如果有人在的话
If anyone's here,
在我们中间
amongst us,
显露你自己
reveal yourself.
如果有人和我们在一起
If anyone's here with us,
现在现身吧
show yourself now.
如果有人在的话...
If anyone's here...
和我们...
with us...
我们只是想联♥系♥一下
we just want to make contact.
来吧
Come.
到我们这来
Come to us.
来...
Come...
迷失的灵魂...
lost souls...
进行联♥系♥
Make contact.
你说什么? 你失声了还是怎么了?
What did you say? Did you lose your voice or something?
阿图罗,这玩意不管用
Arturo,this shit doesn't work.
等一下,少了点什么
Wait a second.Something was missing.
等一下
Wait.
那是什么鬼东西?
What the hell was that?
劳拉,宝贝...
Laura,babe...
劳拉...
Laura...
宝贝
Babe.
别闹了,一点都不好笑
Stop,it's not funny.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么?
What the fuck are you doing?
她是个疯子
She's mental.
劳拉,别闹了
Laura,stop it now.
劳拉,你♥他♥妈♥在干什么? 快停下!
Laura,what the fuck are you doing? Stop it!
劳拉,拜托...
Laura,please...
操!
Fuck!
他妈的她在哪?
Where the fuck is she?
劳拉?
Laura?
劳拉,求你了...快停下,劳拉
Laura,please...Stop it right now,Laura.
劳拉!
Laura!
劳拉,拜托,劳拉...
Laura,please,Laura...
劳拉,求你了
Laura,please.
是谁?
Who is it?
是什么?
What is it?
-劳拉! -我们约好一起出去然后...
-Laura! -We met up to go out and...
-是你干的吗? -不是!
-Did you do this? -No!
她只是喝了点
She just drank a bit.
你管这叫"一点"?
You call this "a bit"?
但愿你能高兴起来,我明天会给你父母打电♥话♥
I hope you're happy! I'll be calling your parents tomorrow.
回家去
Go home.
这是干什么? 她会得肺炎的
What's all this? She'll get pneumonia.
肺炎是我最不担心的事
Pneumonia"s the least of my worries.
你见过她的状况了吗?
Have you seen the state of her?
真丢人!
How embarrassing!
祷告!
Pray!
为你今晚的所作所为祈求原谅
Ask for forgiveness for what you did tonight.
-你不知道你做了什么吗? -住手!
-Don't you see what you've done? -Stop!
你做了什么? 你做了什么?
What have you done? What have you done?
-卡门! -一次对我来说就够了,托马斯!
-Carmen! -Once was enough for me,Tomas!
我不允许这样
I won't have it.
我不想要这样
I don't want this.
祷告!
Pray!
祷告
Pray.
天父...祷告!
Father...Pray!
天父...
Father...
-天父...-是我的错...
-Father...-I'm to blame...
-是我的错.-我请求宽恕
-I'm to blame.-I ask for mercy.
-我请求宽恕.-原谅我的罪过
-I ask for mercy.-Forgive me my sins.
原谅我的罪过
Forgive me my sins.
我以绝对的信念来到你身边
I come to you in absolute faith.
我以绝对的信念来到你身边...
I come to you in absolute faith...
...我知道你赞同忏悔
...I know you favour penance.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
继续祷告
Keep praying.
-不要,求你了...-继续
-No,please...-Continue.
水不足以洗去你的罪孽
Water won't be enough to wash away your sins.
我知道你不喜欢复仇
I know you don't favour revenge.
我知道你不喜欢复仇
I know you don't favour revenge.
-或者痛苦.-或者痛苦
-Or bitterness.-Or bitterness.
你的心是慈悲的,充满了怜悯
Your heart is compassionate and full of mercy.
你的心是慈悲的,充满了怜悯
Your heart is compassionate and full of mercy.
我知道你想让我谦卑认罪
And I know you want me to be humble and confess my sins.
我知道你想让我谦卑认罪
And I know you want me to be humble and confess my sins.
该起床了
Time to get up.
我们要在弥撒前去墓地
We're going to the cemetery before mass.
你以为我忘了昨晚的事吗
Don't you think I've forgotten about last night.
我们来讨论一下对你的惩罚
We'll discuss your punishment.
我们继续走
We'll go ahead.
你哥哥会喜欢的
Your brother would have loved them.
来吧
Come on.
劳拉,快点!
Laura.Come on!
重要的是我们要铭记...
It's important we remember...
-去忏悔.-...今天是诸圣日
-Go to confession.-...today on All Saints Day.
我们的主也经历过死亡
Our Lord also experienced death.
你迟到了
You're late.
你的女儿
Your daughter.
万福玛利亚,充满圣宠
Hail Mary,full of grace.
无罪受孕,告诉我,孩子
Conceived without sin.Tell me,child
我有罪,神父
I have sinned,Father.
我对父母撒了谎
I lied to my parents.
还有...
And...
我做了不该做的事
And I did something I shouldn't have.
肉体之罪?
A sin of the flesh?
不
No.
你又在说谎
You're lying again.
你昨晚没有犯淫欲之罪吧,劳拉?
You didn't commit the sin of lust last night,Laura?
劳拉
Laura.
劳拉
Laura.
等一下
Wait.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
怎么了?