剧集 | 是,大臣(1980) | 导航列表
Welcome, Minister. It's a great pleasure.
您能来太好了
I'm glad you've come.
我们请过别的名人 谁都不肯来
We tried other celebrities but nobody could come.
停机 怎么啦
Cut. What?
停机停机 停机
Cut, cut, cut! Cut.
这段能掐掉吧? 好 可是...
We'll cut that out, right? Yes, but...
别可是了 掐掉
Not but, cut!
请容许我向您介绍市长阁下
May I introduce you to His Worship, the Mayor?
电视执照税又涨了
Licence fees are coming up again.
好啦 给我讲讲这个
Now, tell me all about this.
这是一只小猪
This is a piglet.
不是 讲讲城市农场
No, tell me about this city farm.
哦 有50多座城市农场
There are over 50 city farms
都建在城中荒地
built in urban wasteland
好让难得下乡的城里孩子
to give children who seldom see the countryside
有机会观察牲畜和粮食生产
a chance to understand livestock and food production.
太周到了 今年是你们第一年吧?
What a wonderful idea! And this is your first anniversary?
是的 恭喜恭喜
Yes. Congratulations.
大臣 能否拍个您向
Could we have a shot congratulating
菲利普太太道喜的镜头?
Mrs Philips for the television?
当然可以 听你们的
Certainly, by all means.
别太把自个当盘菜...对不起 小猪
Everyone's a ham! Sorry.
今年是建成第一年吧? 不错
So this is your first anniversary here? Good.
恭喜恭喜 干得好
Congratulations. Well done.
非常成功 非常好
Jolly good show. Very good.
镜头够了吧?
Got enough now?
请您抓紧时间 大臣 先发表讲话
If we may hurry you, make your speech first,
然后会见农场员工
and then meet the staff.
我想和他们一起接受采访
I'd like to do the interview with some of those.
员工? 不 孩子们和动物
Staff? No, the children and animals.
有声吗...还行
Is this working?
演讲稿呢? 给您了 大臣
Got my speech? I gave it to you.
没有 在你那呢 是吗?
No, you've got it.
我们很荣幸请到了詹姆斯·哈克先生
It gives me pleasure to welcome Mr James Hacker,
行政事务部大臣
the Minister for Administrative Affairs,
他从百忙之中抽空
who has found time in his busy schedule
莅临我们农场的周♥年♥庆♥
to be with us today to celebrate our first anniversary.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢大家 很高兴今天和各位欢聚一堂
Thank you. It's a great pleasure to be here with you all today.
大家知道 这是变化的年代
You know, things are changing fast.
当今世界瞬息万变
We live in a world of change.
电脑芯片改变着我们的生活
The silicon chip is changing our lives.
生活质量日益重要
Quality of life is becoming more and more important.
环境保护 可持续发展
Environment, conservation
污染治理 孩子们的未来
problems of pollution, the future of our children,
子子孙孙的未来 都是今天的议题
and our children's children. These are today's issues.
就目前受到广泛关注的
There is, quite rightly, increasing concern
高层建筑问题
about high-rise buildings.
我乐意向大家保证
I'm happy to reassure you,
建筑协会会员们...
members of the Architectural Association...
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
这是昨天的稿子
It's yesterday's speech.
我只有这份 您掏掏口袋 大臣
It's the one I have, look in your pocket.
真抱歉
So sorry!
我昨天也讲了话所以...
I made a speech yesterday and...
今天来到城市农场 我十分荣幸
It's a great pleasure to be here at the city farm today.
大家知道 这是变化的年代
You know, things are changing fast.
当今世界瞬息万变
We live in a world of change.
电脑芯片改变着我们的生活
The silicon chip... is changing our lives.
生活质量日益重要
Quality of life is more important...
污染...子子孙孙的未来...
Pollution... future of our children's children...
都是今天的议题...建造城市农场
These are the issues... The city farm movement
这一有趣而重要的设施
is a welcome and important addition
造福了城市儿童
to the way of life for children in cities.
政♥府♥认为 它极大地促进了
We feel they play an vital part
儿童的教育和社会生活
in children's educational and social life.
我们应不遗余力使其蓬勃发展
We shall do all we can to help this movement flourish.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
苏·罗雷来了 现在能做访谈吗?
Sue Lawley's arrived, can we do the interview now?
好 找最可爱的孩子和动物来行吗? 没问题
Yes, set it up with the most attractive children and animals.
谢谢您的发言 大臣 很荣幸
Thank you for saying that, Minister.
可以指望您的支持吧?
Can we really rely on your support?
当然可以 您看
Of course you can.
我们的租约年底就到期了 得想办法续约才行
Our lease is running out and we have to get it extended.
我没法干涉这个 但我会尽力
I can't really influence it, but I'll try to
使农场蓬勃发展
help this movement to flourish.
大臣 现在访谈行吗? 这是晚间新闻的苏·罗雷
Would you do the interview now? This is Sue Lawley
苏·罗雷 久仰久仰
Sue Lawley, what a great pleasure.
我可是您的热心观众 大概是最热心的
I do believe I'm probably your greatest fan!
抱歉打搅 大臣
Sorry to butt in,
能给孩子和员工们签几个名吗?
but could the children and staff get autographs?
签名? 当然可以
Autographs? Certainly.
行了 签够了
Come on, that's enough.
好吧 要怎么访谈?
What did you want to say?
我先问主管几个问题
I'll ask some questions of the warden
再请您评论
and then come to you for comments.
没问题 我们要站哪? 我觉得这不错
Where would you like us to be? Here.
要孩子和小动物吗? 要 太好了
Perhaps with animals and children? Yes, splendid!
让这个可爱的小女孩坐您腿上 谢谢
Put this sweet little girl on your knee, Mr Hacker.
好 行了 快拍吧
All right, let's get on with it.
准备 开拍了 苏
Turn over! We're running, Sue.
主管女士 听说贵农场租约年底就到期了
Warden, I understand the lease of this city farm will run out
是的 我们很担心
Yes, we've been worried about this.
但我向哈克先生反映之后
But I've just had a word with Mr Hacker,
他表示会保证
and he has indicated that he will ensure
农场顺利运营
that this farm can carry on.
大臣 您会如何保障农场运营呢?
Minister, how will you ensure this farm keeps running?
嗯...你看...苏...
Er... well... you see... Sue...
事实是 这点我要强调
The fact is, and let me make this clear...
现今生活质量日益重要
Quality of life is becoming more important,
环境保护 可持续发展 污染治理
the environment, conservation, problems of pollution...
我们孩子的未来
The future of our children...
子子孙孙的未来 都是今天的议题
and our children's children. These are today's issues.
大臣 太谢谢您了 停 伯纳
Minister, thank you.
对了 昨天你那位上电视了
I saw your chap on the television last night
抱了个小兔子
cuddling a rabbit.
塔区的圣方济各(天主教的动物与环境圣徒)
St Francis of Tower Hamlets.
他去那儿干吗?
What was it in aid of?
拉啮齿动物的选票吧
After the rodent vote, I imagine.
这些城市农场倒不错啊
Quite a good idea, those city farms.
弗兰克 你们还在操心塔区的停车问题?
Are you still worried about parking at Tower House?
难着呢 塔区可是
Desperately! It's the major blockage to
国税监察员的大本营
recruiting Inland Revenue inspectors.
那里正有1.2亩地方机动土地
There's a 1.2 acre local authority site nearby
租约就要到期了
with the lease running out.
对 但我们无权征用啊 现在有了
But we haven't the authority. You have now.
你是指第7条那个行政命令? 于昨日签署
You mean an order under Section 7?! Signed yesterday.
汉弗莱 你太棒了 怎么办到的
Humphrey! How did you manage it?
现在场地是干嘛用的? 无关紧要
What's the site used for now? Nothing of any significance.
小学生的城市农场
A city farm for school children.
就像圣徒先生访问的那家?
Like the one St Francis was visiting?
不会就是那家吧
Not the one?
我就说这种东西不该办
I've always said those things are a bad idea.
不卫生 威胁公众健康
Unhygienic and a danger to public health.
你们最好赶快 趁他们续约之前
might be good to move quickly, before the lease were renewed.
当然 不过大臣不就难做人了吗?
Surely. Won't it put your Minister in a spot?
我自有办法救他 就知道你有 要咖啡吗?
I'm sure I'll find him a way out. I'm sure you will. Coffee?
不了 谢谢 得回去参见圣徒了
No, thanks, I must be getting back to Assisi.
谢谢你的招待 弗兰克 别客气
Thank you for lunch. Not at all.
一路顺风 天主保佑
Enjoy your trip. Bless you.
戴斯蒙?
剧集 | 是,大臣(1980) | 导航列表