剧集 | 是,大臣(1980) | 导航列表
我是说 您很重要
I mean you are important enough,
但还是不杀为好
but they shouldn't assassinate you anyway.
太好了 反正我也没担心过 当然 大臣
That's marvellous. Not that I was ever worried.
福勒先生问还要多久
Mr Fowler's waiting.
对 请他进来
Yes, bring him in.
伯纳 请♥愿♥书还在吗? 在就给福勒先生看看
Have we still got that petition? If so, show Mr Fowler.
请♥愿♥书? 但您说...
The petition? But you said...
对 我说过 伯纳 还是拿进来吧
Yes, I did, but bring it in.
发展的眼光 伯纳 对对 没错
Antennae, Bernard. Yes Yes, indeed.
您是要把请♥愿♥书... 对了 伯纳
The petition you were pleased...? That's right.
天哪
God
吉姆 你得在报上表态 当然
The paper must have an answer. Of course.
就这么说 我热烈欢迎这些请♥愿♥书
I want you to know I welcome this petition warmly
它可不能掩盖起来
It's not the sort of thing you can sweep under the carpet
至于死亡名单 大臣牺牲无所谓
As for death lists, well, Ministers are dispensable,
自♥由♥是无价之宝 对吧 汉弗莱?
but freedom is indivisible, right, Humphrey?
是 大臣
Yes, Minister.
剧集 | 是,大臣(1980) | 导航列表