剧集 | 是,大臣(1980) | 导航列表
是, 大臣 第2季第5集
两害相权
真让人忍♥无可忍♥
It's absolutely intolerable.
是 大臣 当然 大臣
Yes, Minister. Quite so, Minister.
本来那些部门零敲碎打 各买♥♥各的文字处理设备
Each department about to order different word-processing equipment,
是我说服他们 由行政部出面下团购订单
and I persuaded them to place one big central order for everyone
金额大到能让英国厂家投资开♥发♥新设备
big enough for UK manufacturers to invest in systems development.
是 大臣 跟你们说也是白说
Yes, Minister. I don't have to tell you.
是白说 大臣
No, Minister.
谈判几个月 眼看就能发布特大新闻
Months of negotiation and we were nere a press announcement:
"哈克大力投资现代科技"
"Hacker's massive investment in modern technology."
"吉姆的国民工业信任票"
"Jim's vote of confidence in British industry."
"英国制♥造♥能行 吉姆说"
"'Britain can make it,' says Jim."
当然 大臣 是 大臣
Quite so.
布鲁塞尔突然发出指令 叫欧共体成员
And now this directive from Brussels saying all EEC members
全体遵循那些麻烦的欧洲标准
must conform to some niggling European word-processing standards
必须赞成欧共体委员会的计划
that we have to agree to the plans of committees
还要开欧洲文字处理设备大会 在布鲁塞尔
at the forthcoming Word-Processing Conference in Brussels.
哎 说话啊
Well, say something!
是 大臣 当然
Yes, Minister. Quite so.
就这样?
Is that all?
大臣 恐怕我们假装欧洲人 总得受点惩罚
That's the penalty we pay for pretending we're Europeans.
我完全明白您对欧洲的敌意
I fully understand your hostility to Europe.
我不像你 汉弗莱 我是亲欧洲 反欧共体
I'm not like you, Humphrey. I'm pro-Europe, just anti-Brussels.
有时我觉得你倒是反欧洲 亲欧共体
I sometimes think you're anti-Europe and pro-Brussels.
大臣 我既不亲谁 也不反谁
I'm neither pronor antianything.
我只是卑微的社会公器 盛放您深思熟虑的果实
I'm merely a humble vessel for the fruits of your deliberations
但可以看出 考虑到大欧洲理念的荒谬
It could be argued that given the absurdity of the idea,
欧盟已尽力辩不可辩之理
that Brussels does its best to defend the indefensible
行不可行之事 话不能这么说 汉弗莱
and make the unworkable work. That's not true, Humphrey!
不是我浮夸 靠着欧洲理念
Without sounding pompous
我们才能超越狭隘的国家利益
we must avoid narrow national self-interest.
一点都不浮夸 很好
It doesn't sound pompous... Good.
只是不准确罢了
Merely inaccurate.
听好了 卑微的社会公器
Listen, humble vessel,
欧洲各国本是一体 致力于同一个目标
Europe is a community of nations dedicated towards one goal.
什么这么好笑 汉弗莱?
May we share the joke?
大臣 我们客观地来看
Minister, let's look at this objectively.
这是各国利益的博弈场 我们为什么加入?
It's a game played for national interests. Why did we go in?
为了加强自♥由♥西方国家的联盟
To strengthen the free Western nations.
大臣 是为了离间德法 从而压倒法国
We went in to screw the French, splitting them from the Germans.
那法国呢? 为保护他们没用的农民免遭竞争
Why did the French? Protect their farmers from competition.
德国不是吧? 他们是为洗清种族灭绝的罪名
And the Germans? To cleanse themselves of genocide
请求重新加入人类社会
and apply for re-admission to the human race.
这也太尖酸刻薄了
I've never heard such cynicism!
那些小国总不是为自身利益吧?
The small nations didn't join for selfish reasons.
是吗? 卢森堡是为了赏钱
Really? Luxembourg is in it for the perks.
作为欧共体首都 外国资金滚滚而来
The EEC capital, all that foreign money pouring in.
他们本来就在中心位置
A sensible central location.
总部在布鲁塞尔 议会在斯特拉斯堡?
Administration in Brussels and Parliament in Strasbourg?
大臣 这就像把下院设在大西北
Minister! It's like having the Commons in Swindon
公务员放在中南部
the Civil Service in Kettering!
这么说 别的国家又图什么? 比如?
Why do other nations try to get in?
想想希腊
Take the Greeks...
我想不通希腊 尽管我对外国人一向很开明
Difficult to take the Greeks openminded as I am about foreigners
他们要什么? 橄榄山和松香酒湖
They'll want an olive mountain and a retsina lake.
我不信这些
I don't accept this!
对不起 大臣 您有些好朋友是希腊人?
I'm sorry. I suppose some of your best friends are Greeks?
很好笑
Very droll.
欧共体的问题不在国际合作 而在官僚主义
The problem isn't internationalism but too much bureaucracy.
可官僚主义正是国际合作的后果
The bureaucracy is a consequence of the internationalism.
不然为什么一名英国总长
Why else is there an English Commissioner,
下设一名法国主任 再往下又是一名意大利科长?
a French Director below him, an Italian Chef-du-Division?
我同意 这是巴别塔 我同意
It's like the Tower of Babel. I agree.
或者简直是联♥合♥国♥ 我同意
Like the United Nations. I agree.
能插句嘴吗? 你们俩是不是彼此都同意?
If I may interject? You are in fact in agreement.
没那事
No, we're not.
典型欧共体官员什么样? 意大利人的组织能力
A Common Market official has the organising of the Italians,
德国人的弹性 法国人的谦逊
the flexibility of the Germans, the modesty of the French,
再加比利时人的想象力 荷兰人的慷慨
the imagination of the Belgians, the generosity of the Dutch
还有爱尔兰人的智力水平
and the intelligence of the Irish!
而且还是个保险箱 怎么讲?
It's all a gravy train! How do you mean?
喝香槟 吃鱼子酱 公家豪华轿车 私人飞机
Live on champagne and caviar, Mercedes, private aeroplanes.
个个都伸嘴在食槽里拱
Every official has his snout in the trough
大多数人连前蹄也伸了进去
most of them their trotters as well!
抱歉我不同意 布鲁塞尔的人都是辛劳的公仆
Brussels is full of hard-working public servants
他们整日奔波 忍♥受无聊的招待
enduring exhausting travel and tedious entertainment.
是无聊哦 干掉那么多熏鲑鱼 灌进那么多香槟酒
Working their way through smoked salmon and all that champagne
大臣 反正错不在他们 怎么讲?
You're blaming the wrong people. What do you mean?
是您某位内阁同僚把团购计划捅到欧共体
One of your Cabinet colleagues warned Brussels of your plan
所以指令才来得这么快
which is why the directive appeared so quickly.
内阁同僚? 不用说 又是那个死科贝
Cabinet colleagues? Don't tell me! Bloody Corbett again!
每当想到科贝 我都替犹大喊冤
When I think of Corbett, I warm to Judas Iscariot!
对 确实是工商大臣捅的
Yes, it was the Secretary of State for Trade and Industry.
那个背信弃义 刚愎自用 好大喜功的小人
Treacherous, disloyal, arrogant publicity-seeking creep!
对不起 说得太难听了
I'm sorry if that sounds harsh.
正相反 大臣
No, Minister
比起他常任秘书的评价 您这算赞歌♥了
Compared to what his Secretary says that's a generous tribute.
他怎么做到的? 谁知道?
How did he do it? Who knows?
晚报上有 大臣
The evening paper, Minister.
每当科贝靠近 我都觉得背后挨了一刀
Whenever Corbett comes near me I feel stabbing pains in the back
干吗给我这个 伯纳?
Why did you give me this, Bernard?
在这里 哦
Just there. Oh, yes.
天啊 内阁改组
Good God! Cabinet reshuffle!
"有消息称 首相将宣布内阁重大变动"
"It's rumoured that the PM will announce Cabinet changes
"就在本次会议期间"
"before the end of the present session."
我怎么不知道? 他们怎么知道? 真的假的?
Why didn't I know about this? How do they know? Is this true?
大臣 我只是一介公务员 不参与这种高层变动
I'm a humble civil servant, do not move in such exalted circles
不像内阁大臣和记者
as Cabinet Ministers and journalists.
确实是真的? 真的
But is it true? Yes.
你怎么知道 你不是不参与么?
How do you know?
我是说 真的有这个消息
I mean, it's true that it's rumoured.
内阁改组 我才刚开始着手我的...我们的...
Cabinet reshuffle I've hardly started the things that I...we...
也许不会动您 大臣
Perhaps you won't be moved, Minister.
不动的话 我的事业也就不会前进了
Ah... If I'm not, it means my career isn't moving forward
至少它不会倒♥退♥
At least it's not moving backwards.
倒♥退♥? 你不是说...天啊 可我...
Backwards? You don't mean...? Good God! But I...
该不会...会不会...我♥干♥的还不错吧?
It's not... I mean, it's... I've been doing all right, haven't I?
我们还不错吧? 您干的不错
We've done all right? You've done all right.
我们还不错吧 伯纳? 是 大臣
We've done all right? Yes, Minister.
就算我称不上功臣 可也不算失败
I may not be the outstanding success, but I'm not a failure.
大臣 您干的不错 其实我挺成功的
You've done all right. I've been quite successful.
如果马丁去财政部 我可能调去管外♥交♥部♥
If Martin were moved to Treasury, I could get Foreign Office!
可能吧
Perhaps you might.
你也拿不准啊 拿不准
You don't sound very certain. I'm not.
你有什么消息? 没消息 所以我才拿不准
What have you heard? Nothing, it's why I'm not certain.
卡弗怎么知道? 也许他说话首相听得入耳
Why does Bob Carver know? Perhaps he has the PM's ear.
首相把他揣在兜里 首相的耳朵还真长
He's in the PM's pocket. Then the PM must have a large ear.
好 这事咱们先不操心 好 大臣
Right, well... Let's not worry about it any more.
放下不谈了 是 大臣 我是说不谈了
We'll say no more about it. Yes, Minister. I mean, no, Minister.
急也是干着急 对吧?
There's no point worrying about it, is there?
根本就没什么可急的吧? 是 大臣
Nothing to worry about, is there? No, Minister.
好吧大臣 参加布鲁塞尔大会吗? 我觉得应该去
Shall we attend the Brussels conference? We should.
可如果首相要调动弗雷德...
But if the PM should move Fred...?
参不参加布鲁塞尔大会?
Shall we attend the conference in Brussels?
什么会? 文字处理设备
What? Word-processing.
哦 改组之前还是之后开?
Ah! Well, does it take place before or after the reshuffle?
谁知道? 算了 我听过这种事
Who can say? Well, no. I've known this happen before.
今天你不在其位 明天就不在位了
One day you're out of your office the next you're out of office.
这不是出国乱转的时候
This is no time for an idiotic foreign junket!
大臣 您不能为改组提心吊胆
Minister, you mustn't allow the reshuffle to prey on your mind.
剧集 | 是,大臣(1980) | 导航列表