剧集 | 正在进行 | 导航列表
我有参加过几次她的会议
Yeah, I've, uh, been to some of her meetings before.
那你就知道我在说什么了
Oh, so then you know what I'm talking about.
我知道你在说什么
I know what you're talking about, yeah.
-我相信你 -别说了
- I believe in you. - No, no.
他们变了 我保证
They're changed, I promise you
-他们跟以前不一样 -该死 抱歉
- they are no longer the same. - Fuck, sorry.
《最好自我》改变了一切
Best Self has changed everything!
我孩子总是说他们喜欢我给他们做的菜
And my kids always say they love what I cook for them
我知道他们说的是实话
and I know they're tellin' the truth
因为我看着他们吃完
because I watch them eat it!
他们不敢相信那些食物所含的点数那么低
They can't believe all of it is so low points!
琳达 他们现在跟你女儿们一样在计算点数
Linda, they're counting points now just like your girls.
我们还剩几分钟
We have a few more minutes left,
还有谁想要分享
anyone else have something they'd like to share,
庆祝或者谈论的吗
celebrate, or talk about?
请讲
Yes?
上周六晚上我吃了一整罐的花生酱
I ate a whole jar of peanut butter on Saturday night.
没事
That's okay.
那你这周六准备怎么做呢
So, how will you approach this Saturday.
我想我不能再在家里吃花生酱了
I think I can't have peanut butter in the house anymore.
很好
Good, good.
奖励你一张棒棒哒贴纸
You get a thumbs up sticker!
棒棒哒贴纸
Thumbs up sticker, ah!
给 干得漂亮
There you go, good job!
关于花生酱 我感同身受
I really hear you about the peanut butter.
朱迪 这周末是我女婿的生日
Uh, Judy, it's my son-in-law's birthday this weekend
我们要吃烧烤
and we're gonna barbecue.
克里斯
嘿 杀人犯
晚点想出来聚聚吗
-你打算怎么做 -我不知道
- What're you gonna do? - I don't know!
-步骤是什么 -我不知道
‐ What are the steps? ‐ I don't know!
-你可以的 -我
- You got this! - I, uh--
第一步 爱你最好的自己
Step one: love your best self.
-爱你最好的自己 -对吧
- Love your best self. - Right?
-你可以的 -好
- You got this! - Okay.
她可以的
She's got this!
我看着就像小米特·罗姆尼
I look like Mitt Romney Jr.
-小 -好吧
- Jr.? - All right.
来
Come on.
你得来参加我们的周日早午餐
You've gotta come to one of our Sunday brunches.
是啊 超级酷
Yeah, they're super chill.
谢谢你们 我很乐意 谢谢
Thank you guys so much, I'd love to, thank you!
你认识克里斯多久了
So, uh, how long have you known Chris?
大概八天吧 是的
I think it's been about eight days, that's right.
-是的 -没错
- Okay, yeah! - Yeah, that's right.
我的天
Oh my God!
你哪里人
Where're you from?
小时候我经常搬家
I moved around a lot growing up
但我在旧金山上的高中
but I went to high school in San Francisco.
你哪年毕业的
Oh, what year did you graduate?
这是在干什么
All right, what's going on here?
马克想要确认我有45岁
Uh, Mark's trying to figure out that I'm 45.
我喜欢这位
Ooh, love this one!
但那让我紧张
Well, and that's the one that makes me nervous
所以说得通
so that makes sense.
好啊 酷儿们
Cheers, queers!
好啊 妓♥女♥
Oh, what up, hooker?
你是谁
So who're you?
艾比
Um, Abby.
我逗你的 我知道你是谁
I'm kidding, I know who you are!
我的天
Oh my God, oh my God!
过来 抱歉逗你玩
Get over here, I'm sorry to fuck with you.
-艾比 这是金 -天呐 你好
- Abby, this is King. - Oh my gosh, hi!
墙上的这些画
Okay, so all the paintings on this wall
全是我在密尔沃基Grindr上认识的一个男的画的
are painted by this guy that I met from Milwaukee on Grindr,
我跟你说过他
the one that I told you about.
那次约炮超赞
He was a really good fuck.
真好
That's, that's so nice.
不是吧 就是那个偷了你笔记本电脑的
No way, the guy who stole your laptop?
不不 那人是住在密尔沃基大道上
Oh, no, no, no, that guy lived on Milwaukee Avenue, yeah,
不过和他打炮也挺爽的 所以你搞混了我能理解
but he was a good fuck too, so I see how you'd confuse them.
那真好
Uh, I mean, good, good for you.
演示
Demonstration?
拳♥交♥演示
-我只是有点受不了... -我是说
- I'm just overwhelmed with-- - Hey, I mean...
-你还好吗 -嗯 我刚意识到
- You good? - Yeah, I just realized,
我以前经常来这里
I used to come to this place all the time
但我记不住它以前叫什么了
but I can't remember what it used to be called.
跟现在很像吗
Was it a lot like this?
不 不过是个酒吧 我知道会震惊到你
No, but it was a bar, which I know will shock you.
她们欲♥火♥焚身
They're very sexual.
那是艾尔
Oh, there's Al!
他去年跟一个IML的人学习
He spent last year apprenticing with this guy from IML,
但今年他就全部自己做了
but this year he's making all of his own stuff!
天 真棒
Oh my gosh, that's amazing!
这些都是你做的吗
You made all this yourself?
厉害
Damn!
我不知道该说什么了 我真为你骄傲
I don't even know what to say, I'm so proud of you!
谢谢
Thank you!
好多
This is a lot!
我去
Oh, fuck me!
艾尔 这是艾比
Al, this is Abby.
-艾比 这是艾尔 -你就是传说中的艾比
- Abby, this is Al. - Oh, so you're the Abby?
很高兴认识你
It's so nice to meet you!
我 这些很漂亮
I, uh, it's beautiful.
我会很荣幸被这里面任何一个道具猛打
Um, I'd be honored to be walloped by any of it.
记住了
Duly noted.
-嗯 -谢谢
- All right. - Thanks.
天 我不敢相信我
Oh my God, I can't believe I...
经历两年的官僚主义
Two years of bureaucratic bullshit!
驾照
天 不是吧
Oh my God, no fucking way!
你哥们终于拿到驾照了
Your boy finally got laminated!
我好嫉妒
I'm so fucking jealous!
恭喜
Congratulations.
我彻底和我跨性之前的名字告别了
Yeah, I put the dead in deadname!
我要去点杯酒
You know what, I think I'm gonna go get a drink.
-威士忌姜汁鸡尾酒 -好的
- Uh, whiskey ginger? - Yes, please.
什么都要两份
I'll take two of everything.
我去看看
All right, you know what, I'm gonna see about it, okay?
回头见
I'll see you later.
操
Fuck!
这地方叫什么来着
What was this place called?
好啊
Hey, girl.
美乐啤酒和一杯威士忌姜汁鸡尾酒
Hey, uh, Miller Lite and a whiskey ginger, please.
马上来
Comin' up!
你知道这里以前叫什么吗
Hey, do you happen to know what this place used to be called?
哪年 这里有过很多身份
What year? It's been a lotta things.
音乐会场馆 电影院
A concert venue, a movie theater,
可能还曾是女同酒吧
I think it might've been a lesbian bar.
谢谢
Thank you.
女同酒吧
这是我的收据
You know what? Here's my receipt.
我的酒呢
What happened to my drink?
你手上就是
You, you're holding it.
-干杯 各位 -干杯
- Cheers, everybody. - Cheers!
我们比你们早到几个小时
We got here a couple hours before you guys.
你很快就会再去巡视吗
Are you making another round, um, soon?
因为我需要续杯
Because me need refill.
我的吸管掉了
I lost my straw!
坎贝尔 那边有个姑娘
Hey, Campbell, there's a girl over there
在看这边
looking over here.
剧集 | 正在进行 | 导航列表