剧集 | 正在进行 | 导航列表
《正在进行》前情提要
Previously on Work in Progress.
我们今晚要做♥爱♥
We're gonna have sex tonight.
我有个婊♥子♥同事 她会说
This bitch at work, she's like,
我去了好市多 给你买♥♥了杏仁
"I went to Costco and got you almonds."
-告诉我你说了什么 -淡定 哥们 我什么都没说
- Tell me what you said. - Chill out, dude, I didn't say anything.
哥们
Dude?
你得跟爸爸谈谈
You've got to talk to Dad.
他要结婚了
He's getting married.
我有个前任 我以为她爱我
I had an ex, and I thought she loved me.
-我是梅兰妮 -梅兰妮
- I'm Melanie. - Melanie!
你让我欲♥火♥焚身
Ah, you've got me so fucking hot.
我的天 宝贝 你的眼睛
Oh, my God! Babe, your eye!
再来一次 我就去急诊室 好吗
Just one more time, and then I'll go to the ER, OK?
正在进行
第一季 第四集
该死
Oh, shit.
有两个7 该死
Got two sevens in a-- goddamn it.
我真笨
I'm an idiot.
你做♥爱♥了
You had sex.
坎贝尔
Campbell.
-你做♥爱♥了 -够了
- You had sex. - Please stop.
你做♥爱♥了
You had sex.
你做♥爱♥了 你做♥爱♥了
You had sex! You had sex!
坎贝尔
Campbell.
-她做♥爱♥了 -天 你知道我在说什么吗
- She had sex. - Oh, jeez. You know what I'm saying?
-坎贝尔 拜托 -你没有否认
- Campbell, please, please. - You're not denying it.
我为什么要否认
Girl, why would I deny it?
怎么样
How was it?
尬
Awkward.
废话
Yeah, no fucking shit.
行了
Ok.
-有理 -我知道
- That's fair. - Yeah, I know.
还可以
I mean, it was all right,
他很厉害 真的厉害 不过
I mean, he was good, like good, good... but.
我要细节
I want details.
你秀逗了吗
In what universe,
觉得我会给你说细节
do you think I would ever give you details?
就一点细节
All right, just some details.
坎贝尔 我做♥爱♥了 并不是与我有关的一切都变了
Campbell I had sex! Not everything about me has changed.
好吧
OK, fine.
除了已经十年了
Except it's been like what, 10 years?
七年
Seven.
天 七年
Oh, jeez. OK, seven.
这太好了
Well, this is fucking awesome.
-谢谢 -你打破了诅咒
- Thank you. - You broke the curse.
我不会称之为诅咒 好吗
I wouldn't really call it a curse, all right?
我会 你觉得还会有下次吗
Hmm, I would. You think it's gonna happen again?
已经有过了
It already did.
行吧
Boo kay.
o几把k
Boo to the kay.
我知道
I know!
你到底是谁
Who are you, exactly?
老实说 我也不知道
Honestly, I don't have a fucking clue.
衬衣不错 帅哥
Hey, man, nice shirt, dawg.
你个子很高啊 我喜欢
Hi, you're tall, I like it.
你好
Hello.
妹子 你好吗
Hey, girl, how's it going?! Yeah!
乔治娅 你好呀
Georgia! Hi, girl! Hi.
你怎么样
How are you?
保持自我 回头见
Keeping it real, all right. See you guys later.
你好 妹子 很高兴见到你 从没见过 不过很有趣
What up, girl? Good to see ya. Never met ya, but it was fun.
等等 我确认下 这些伤不是被虐待的吧
Wait, just to be clear, these are good injuries, right?
坎贝尔 当然不是
Campbell, yeah.
他没有伤害我 我在伤害我
He's not hurting me. I'm hurting me.
跟骑车不一样 我可以这么跟你说
It's not just like riding a bike, I'll tell you that much.
3个隔间 2个水槽 1面镜子
你好吗
Hi, how are you?
很好
Fine.
无知的婊♥子♥
Ignorant bitch.
我讨厌死厕所了
I fucking hate bathrooms.
是吗 你在里面待的时间可够久
Really, well you spend enough time in them.
那边那个女人刚才给我
That woman over there just gave me that whole,
"你走对厕所了吗"的表情
"Are you in the right bathroom look."
还会发生这种事
That still happens?
当然 艾莉 还会发生
Yeah, Aly, it still happens.
我以为这里不会发生
Well I didn't think that it would happen here.
你在说什么 每个地方都会发生
What are you talking about, it happens everywhere.
我去男同酒吧都会遇到
It's happened to me in gay bars.
-什么 不是吧 -真的
- What? Come on. - I'm serious.
我每次去公厕 我都觉得不安全
Every single time I go into a public bathroom, I feel unsafe.
我甚至会故意变声说"你好吗"
I even do my voice "Hi, how are you?" voice,
好让她知道我是...
you know, so she can know that I'm--
-朱莉娅·查尔德 -女人 我是一个女人
- Julia Child? - A lady. I'm a lady.
-好吧 艾比 -操
- Oh, OK. Abby... - Fuck.
人们很无知
people are ignorant.
你得尽力别受影响
You just gotta try and rise above.
别受影响 是啊
Yeah, rise above, totally.
你的初级联赛会议可别迟到了 贱婊
Don't be late to your junior league meeting, you fucking cunt.
就是她
That was her.
-但愿吧 -我想我...
- God I hope so. - Yeah, I guess I...
艾比 你知道我讨厌那词
Abby, you know that I hate that word.
什么 婊♥子♥吗
What? Cunt?
你知道我讨厌那词 你还老是用
You know that I hate that word and you use it all the time.
我喜欢婊♥子♥[阴♥部♥] 我是说单词本身
I love cunt, I mean the word.
也许我可以在爸爸婚礼上的祝酒词里
I mean, maybe I'll even be able to slip it
加上这词
into a toast at Dad's wedding.
拜托本就很怪了 别让事情变得更怪
OK, please don't make that any weirder than it already is.
-是很怪吧 -嗯
- It is weird, right? - Mm-hmm.
他去见这个卡罗尔·安
I mean he goes and meets this Carol Anne.
-卡罗尔·林 -管他什么卡罗尔
- Carol Lynn. - Carol-whatever.
然后他们就决定结婚
And then they decide to get married?
帮他辩护下
Well, I mean in his defense,
爸爸并没有很多时间去了解一个人
it's not like Dad has a ton of time to get to know somebody.
真黑暗 我喜欢
Girl, that is dark, and I like it.
别忘了 他会给我们打电♥话♥讨论婚礼计划
Don't forget, he's gonna call us with the wedding plans.
知道 你已经跟我说了四次了
Yeah, you've told me like, uh, four times.
这很重要
Well, it's important.
天 你不用这么贱♥人♥
God, you don't have to be so cunt about it.
-形容词应该是贱 -好了
- The adjective would be "cunty." - Ok, ok...
但我很骄傲你有在尝试 看
But I'm proud of you for trying. Look,
我甚至存在了手♥机♥上
I even saved it into my phone.
"世纪婚礼电♥话♥会议"
"Wedding of the century conference call."
-不错 真有才 -谢谢
- Nice. That's very nice. - Thank you very much.
我很自豪
I'm very proud of it.
要不你叫上克里斯吧
You know what, why don't you invite Chris?
我们很乐意他来
Yeah, we would love to have him.
孩子们一直在谈论他
The kids can't stop talking about him.
-他怎么样 -他很好
- How is he? - He's good.
是吗
Yeah?
真的很厉害
Like really good.
-我们是在说性♥爱♥吗 -我后悔了
- Like are we talking about sex? - Yeah, I regret that.
找到了 你想要吗
Oh, here they are. Do you want these?
拉维尼亚音乐节门票
Ravinia tickets.
我们在学校拍卖♥♥会上拍到的 但我不能用
We won them at the school auction but I can't use them.
你们拍了什么 史提利丹乐队
Oh what did you guys bid on, Steely Dan?
三狗夜乐队
Three Dog Night? Hard pass.
多莉·帕顿
Dolly Parton.
-骗人 -不客气
- Bullshit. - You're welcome.
太谢谢了 真棒
Thank you so much, that's amazing.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真要我付钱吗
You're really gonna make me reach?
你比我有钱多了 艾莉 拜托
剧集 | 正在进行 | 导航列表