剧集 | 正在进行 | 导航列表
doing my best not to fuck it up. And...
我很确定我已经搞砸了
And I'm pretty sure I already did.
我想跟你谈 也许你可以
So, I wanted to talk to you so you could, maybe,
帮我搞清为什么我总是遇上这种事
help me figure out why this stuff keeps happening to me.
艾比
Abby,
已经八年了
it's been eight years.
你为什么觉得你可以联♥系♥我
Why do you think it's okay to reach out
并指望我让你好受点
and expect me to make you feel better?
我没那么做 梅兰妮
That's not what I'm doing, Melanie.
我想做一个更好的伴侣
I'm trying to become a better partner to somebody.
因为你是我上一个交往的人
And since you're the last person I was with,
我想着你会有一些答案 我
I thought you'd have some answers. I--
艾比 我救不了你
Abby, I can't fix you.
我当时不行
I couldn't then,
现在也不行
I can't now.
我来是因为你对我很重要
I'm here because you meant a lot to me,
我讨厌我们关系结束的方式
and I hated how it ended.
我试图想象出
I was trying to imagine
一个我们转为别的关系向前看的方式
a way of us becoming something else to move on,
但仍然
but still,
在这么多年后
after all of these years,
你还是让自己成为事情的中心
you've managed to make it all about you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不不 对不起
No, no. I'm sorry.
我们八年后别再这么做了
Let's not do this again in eight years.
你的霞多丽 还有你的
Chardonnay for you, and one for you.
然后是
And then have we--
抱歉
Sorry.
嗨
Hi.
你来这干什么 艾比
What are you doing here Abby?
我只是想见你
Look, I just wanted to see you.
我知道我搞砸了
I know I fucked up.
我该在看到后第一时间就告诉你的
I should have told you right away when I saw it.
是啊 你应该这么做的
Yeah, you should have.
我不知所措 然后躲了起来
I panicked and then I hid.
你把真♥相♥也都瞒住了
And you avoided the truth all together.
那似乎是我的一个专长
That seems to be a specialty of mine.
克里斯 我知道你想要空间
Look, Chris, I know you asked for space.
你真的知道吗
Do you know that?
因为要是你知道的话
Because if you did,
你现在就不会来这了
you wouldn't be here right now.
我只是需要你听到这个
Look, I just need you to hear this
-因为我觉得会帮助你明白 -明白什么
- because I think it'll help you understand-- - Understand what?
我什么事没明白
What is it I am not understanding?
我想改善现状 你看不出来吗
I'm trying to make things better, can't you see that?
克里斯 我慌了
Chris, I am fucking freaking out,
如果我能知道我们的关系
and if I just knew where we stood,
那就能帮到我 因为我
it would really help me because I just--
因为我们在按你的时间表运作
Because we're operating on your timetable?
不好意思 但你没资格控制这个
Look, I'm sorry, but you don't get to control this.
我没有控制 好吗
No, that's not-- that's not what I'm doing, okay?
我只剩一颗杏仁了 克里斯
I have one almond left, Chris, and if--
艾比 那些杏仁完全反覆无常
Abby, those almonds are completely arbitrary.
它们没有任何意义
They mean nothing.
它们意为着一切
They mean everything,
如果你能他妈的明白这点
and if you would just fucking understand that, okay?
-我需要知道我们... -艾比
- I need to know where we are-- - Abby!
克里斯
Chris.
克里斯 拜托
Chris, please.
-听着 -拜托
- Look. - Please.
我们
Let's just--
我得走了
I have to go.
我只是想要更多时间
I'm just asking for more time.
一颗不剩
就是她
Yeah, that's her.
真是场悲剧
What a tragedy.
但看样子她减了大约3.6磅
But it looks like she's down about three point six pounds.
靠 我要怎么做才能不叫拼车
Fuck's sake! What do I need to do not to order a Lyft share?
你还需要点什么吗
Can I get you anything else?
嗯 能给我点餐巾纸
Uh... yeah, actually, could I have some more napkins
-以及再给我一杯苏打水吗 -嗯 -谢谢
- and another soda water? - Yeah. - Thanks.
水好了
There's that.
-给 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thanks.
美乐啤酒
Miller Lite.
我没有点这个
I didn't order that.
那边那个绅士给你点的
Gentleman at the end of the bar did.
看上去你需要一瓶
Looked like you needed one.
谢了
Thanks, man.
干杯
Cheers.
你怎么知道我喝美乐啤酒
How did you know I drank Miller Lite?
你逗我吧
Y-You're kidding.
你一直喋喋不休
As much as you go on about the stuff,
我以为你可能为他们工作
I thought you might've worked for 'em.
有道理
That's fair.
坎贝尔
你怎么样
我在坚持
你好吗
我在灯柱和乔治娅喝酒 过来找我们吧
灯柱不是关门了吗
那我就不知道我们在哪 来吧
现在不行 也许晚点可以
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
朱丽亚
Hey, Julia.
艾比 你还来吗
Hey Abby, are you still coming?
我已经到了
Yeah, I'm here actually.
太好了 我迫不及待想见你
Oh, good. I'm really excited to see you
-想让你看这故事 -我也是
- and for you to see the story. - Yeah, me too.
会很有意思的 谢谢邀请我
It's gonna be really fun. Thank you for having me.
我会从剧场后门溜出去见你
Hey, I'm gonna sneak out the stage door to see you.
不要 别这么做
No, why don't you-- don't-- don't do that, okay?
演出完了我们再见 别麻烦自己
I'll just see you after. Don't go to that trouble.
不 我想你在其他人之前先看到
No, I want you to see before the rest of the world.
你的友谊对我很重要
Your friendship means so much to me.
到洛伦斯街 然后进入小巷
So just head down Lawrence, down to the alley.
有一个剧场后门
There's gonna be a stage door.
好 那待会儿见
All right, I'll see you in a minute.
-我马上出去 -好
- I'll be out in a second. - All right.
艾比 你来了
Abby, you're here!
朱丽亚
Julia.
-你打扮成了 -帕特
- You're dressed as-- - As Pat.
为什么 你为什么打扮成帕特
Why? Wh-Why are you dressed as Pat? Wh--
为了这故事
It's for the piece.
朱丽亚 我跟你说了无数次
Julia, I've told you over and over
-帕特毁了我的生活 -我知道
- that Pat ruined my life. - I know. I hear you.
那是个伤人的角色 我现在知道我弄错了
It was a hurtful character, I know now that I got it wrong.
那你为什么穿着高腰卡其裤
Then why are you standing in front of me
和松饼上衣站在我面前
in high-waisted khakis and this pillow muffin top?
因为我们要把它收回
Because we're taking it back.
人人都以为帕特的笑点是
Everyone thought that the joke about Pat was that
你不知道那是男是女
you didn't know if it was a man or a woman.
但我们要把帕特收回 表明
But we're bringing Pat back to make it clear
帕特进化了
that Pat has evolved.
帕特不会再察觉不到他人的不适
Pat is no longer oblivious to other people's discomfort.
帕特变得有意识
Pat has become aware.
-有意识 -是的
- Aware? - Yes.
听好了 艾比
But get this Abby,
帕特不在乎其他人的想法
Pat doesn't care what other people think.
帕特带着骄傲生活
Pat walks through life with pride,
面带微笑
with a smile on,
不在乎黑子的话
and doesn't give two fricks what the haters say.
你觉得怎么样 艾比
What do you think, Abby?
-我修好了帕特 -不
- I fixed Pat. - No.
不 朱丽亚 我不想要你修补帕特
No, Julia, I don't want you to fix Pat.
我想要你埋葬帕特
I want you to bury Pat.
剧集 | 正在进行 | 导航列表