剧集 | 正在进行 | 导航列表
我不想再这样生活下去了 艾比
I don't want to live like this anymore, Abby.
等下 你太过分了
Wait a fucking minute! That is way too much!
不不不 你没有坦白你的真实为人
No, no, no, no! You're not honest about who you are...
从来没有
ever.
这些墙外的人
Everyone outside of these walls
见到的都是快乐 兴奋的艾比
gets to meet an Abby that's happy, excited,
活力四射
the life of the party.
而我见到的却是这样的你
And then I'm left with this.
你想知道我为什么要隐瞒吗
And you wonder why I hide?!
梅兰妮 我跟你分享的我自己
I've shared more of myself with you, Melanie,
比地球上任何一个人都多
than anybody on the face of the fucking planet,
而你却不爱我了
and you fell out of love with me!
是吗 艾比 你什么都没分享
Truly, Abby? You've shared nothing.
你有各种规则 苦恼和焦虑
You have all these rules and hang-ups and anxieties,
你随时随地都在谈
and you talk about them all the time
好像你很诚实一样
like you're being honest,
但实际上那些只是冰山一角
but really it's just the tip of the iceberg.
这在要我的命 也在要你的命
And it's killing me. And it's killing you.
在要我们俩的命
It's killing the both of us.
我坚持不下去了
I can't do this anymore.
我看到了你跨性前的名字
I saw your dead name.
什么
What?
我看到了你跨性前的名字 我知道是什么
I saw your dead name and I know what it is.
什么
What?
怎么看到的
How?
婚礼期间在酒店看到的
In the hotel at the wedding.
你把你的药瓶放在卫生间柜台上
You left your pill bottle on the bathroom counter,
我当时醉了 不小心拿错
and I was drunk, and I picked it up by accident.
然后我又拿了起来 我看了瓶子
But then I picked it up again and I looked at it,
就看到了那名字
and I saw it.
我看到了 我看到了你跨性前的名字
I saw it. I saw your dead name.
这就是你为什么...
Is this why--?
抱歉 我不知道该怎么跟你说
I'm so sorry. I didn't know how to tell you.
所以你才整周都像个混♥蛋♥一样吗
Is this why you've been acting like an asshole all week?
我以为你要和我分手
I thought you were going to break up with me.
不 我不想分手
Oh, God, no. I don't want that at all.
我不想
I don't, please.
我不敢相信我上周
I can't believe I spent the last week
一直在想我做错了什么
trying to figure out what I did wrong.
你为什么不回我电♥话♥
Why you weren't responding to my calls.
你为什么躲着我
Why you were avoiding me.
你为什么不像你自己
Why you weren't being yourself!
我知道
I know.
你为什么不直接告诉我
Why didn't you just tell me?
我很害怕 我不知道该怎么办
I was so afraid. I didn't know what to do.
所以你觉得正确的做法就是瞒着我
So you thought that the right thing to do was just keep it from me?
当着我的面骗我
To lie to my face?
让我质疑自己的一切
To make me second-guess everything about myself?
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what to do.
在我看来非常简单
Well, it seems pretty fucking simple to me.
我知道
Look, I know.
我告诉了坎贝尔 她说我该告诉你
I told Campbell, and she said just to tell you,
因为你会理解
because you would understand.
什么 坎贝尔知道
What? Campbell knows?
嗯
Yeah.
然后我告诉了朱丽亚 她跟我说
And then I talked to Julia, and she told me that--
老天 艾比 朱丽亚·斯维尼
Jesus Christ, Abby! Julia Sweeney?
你告诉了所有人就是没告诉我
You talked to everyone about this but me?
你跟他们说了我跨性前的名字吗
Did you tell them my dead name?
当然没有 我绝不会那么做
My God, no. I would never do that.
为什么不呢 我就只有那么一个要求
Yeah, well, why not? I had one goddamn boundary,
你都遵守不了
and you just fucking blew right through it!
相信我 你得相信我
Trust me. You've got to trust me.
-相信你 -嗯
- Trust you? - Yeah.
我现在要怎么相信你
How the hell am I supposed to trust you right now?
-克里斯 请相信我 -老实说
- Chris, please believe me. - Honestly?
我不知道该信什么了
I don't know what to believe right now.
-你能听我解释下吗 -不 我要去透透气
- Will you give me a minute just to explain-- - No. I need some air.
-克里斯 拜托 -别跟着我
- Chris, please-- - No, don't follow me.
你还在这儿吗
如果在的话 我就在门口台阶上
我不知道发生了什么
So this is me not knowing what's going on.
发生了什么
But what's going on?
你看到克里斯了吗
Have you seen Chris?
他走了 说晚点会给我打电♥话♥
He took off and said he'd call me later.
他看上去
He was looking...
不太高兴
not euphoric.
靠
Fuck.
-能给我抽一口吗 -当然
- Can I get a drag of that? - Oh, yeah.
-谢谢 -客气
- Thank you. - No problem.
-我戒了 但是 -天
- I quit, but... - Oh, God.
我很开心我戒了
Yeah, I'm happy I quit.
好吧
Okay.
我能做个概括总结吗
Can I make a sweeping generalization?
当然
Uh... Why not?
你比你想象中好很多
You're a much better person than you think you are.
如果你真的了解我的话
I think if you really knew who I was,
你就不会这么想了
you would not feel that way.
老天 你是在淹死小狗吗
Jesus, are you drowning puppies or something?
没有
No.
我只是
I'm just, uh...
我很操蛋
I'm really fucked up.
克里斯也很操蛋
Chris is fucked up too, you know?
人人都操蛋
Everybody's fucked up.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
但如果有比赛的话
But if there was, like, a competition,
我会赢
I'd win.
这就是你的问题所在 这不是比赛
Girl, that's your problem. It's not a competition.
好了
Now...
我要走了
if you'll excuse me,
我上周约的那个足科医生
that podiatrist that I fucked last week
给我介绍了他上周约过的
just introduced me to the chiropractor
脊医
he fucked last week.
我想我即将要来一次医学炮了
I think I'm about to get a medical hookup Yahtzee.
-信息太多吗 -没有
- Too much information? - No.
注意安全
Be safe, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
梅兰妮
我最近想了很多 我们能谈谈吗 给我打电♥话♥
剧集 | 正在进行 | 导航列表