剧集 | 正在进行 | 导航列表
她扮演帕特
She played Pat.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're saying.
她在那边 很自鸣得意 喝着红酒
She's over there. Like, she's so smug, drinking wine.
可能在想《美国生活》
Probably thinking of her next thing that she's going to write
接下来该写什么
for This American Life.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
嗯 你也看《周六夜现场》
Yeah. You watch Saturday Night Live, though.
你看过 你有看《周六夜现场》吧
You've seen-- you watch it, right?
偶尔看
I mean, yeah, but sometimes.
她扮演...
Well, she played...
你多大
How old are you?
-22岁 -22岁
- 22. - You're 22?
是的
Yeah.
-你多大 -45岁
- How old are you? - 45.
这
Huh? That's...
我得说件事
Okay, I gotta say one thing.
那女人毁了我的生活
Um, that woman over there ruined my life.
我想我们该先喝鸡尾酒
Let's start with cocktails, I think.
我们该先喝鸡尾酒
I think we should start with cocktails.
你该去找她谈谈
You should go talk to her.
我才不要和她谈
I'm not going to go talk to her.
你该告诉她她毁了你的生活
Yeah, you should go tell her that she ruined your life.
-尽早了结 不留遗憾 -你觉得对话会是怎样的
- Get it over with and be done. - How do you see that going?
你好 斯维尼小姐 我叫艾比
Like, "Hi, Miss Sweeney. My name is Abby.
你扮演的帕特
Uh, your character Pat that you played,
那个没人能分辨出是男是女的角色 毁了我的生活
who nobody could tell was a man or a woman, ruined my life.
祝你晚上愉快
Have a good night."
-什么 -嗯
- Wait. What? - Yeah.
整个节目的笑点就是这个
That was the only joke of the whole premise,
那人是男是女
was, is that a man or a woman?
-我靠 -是啊
- Fuck that. - Yeah.
多年后
And for, like, years after,
人们还总是说我长得像帕特
people would always say that I looked like Pat.
你长得像吗
Did you?
老实讲 也许有一点像
To be fair, maybe.
我以前经常穿工装连衣裤
I mean, I wore a lot of overalls and, you know...
你觉得她来这是要干什么
What do you think she's doing here?
她就住在北岸
She actually lives up in the North Shore.
是吧
I know.
我要去找她谈
I think I'm going to go talk to her.
这不是好主意吧
I think that's a really bad idea.
我想跟你说 我讨厌矛盾
I want to tell you, I really hate conflict.
我得跟你说 我爱矛盾
I got to tell you, I really love conflict.
天呐
Oh, Jesus.
你该让我帮你去找她谈
You should please let me do this for you.
-行 好吧 -谢谢
- Yes. Yes. Okay. - Thank you.
马上就回来
I'll be right back.
艾莉森
怎么样了
他帅死了
他可能喜欢我
他现在在质问朱丽亚·斯维尼
艾莉森
这是什么暗语吗
跟性有关的
暂时还不是
艾比
Abby?
你好 艾比 我是朱丽亚
Hi, Abby. I'm Julia.
周六
1995年9月23日
你确定是这里吗
Are you sure that's the right address?
嗯 她室友在开派对
Yeah. Her roommates are throwing the party.
你要进去
You're going to go in there?
是啊 她超可爱
I know. She's so cute.
-你要跟我一起进去吗 -当然不
- All right, you're coming with? - No. No way.
我说了我只送你到门口 仅此而已
I told you I'd walk you to the party, that's it.
你确定你来对派对了吗
Hey! Are you sure you're at the right party?
应该是 我找艾丽克丝
I think so. I'm looking for Alexis.
好吧 我懂了
Duh, okay. I get it.
帕特来了
Pat's here.
你说什么
What did you just say?
没什么
Nothing.
你撒谎
Okay, that's not exactly true, okay?
告诉我你说了什么
Just tell me what you said.
淡定 哥们 我什么都没说
Chill out, dude, I didn't say anything.
-"哥们" -是啊
- "Dude"? - Yeah.
我来帮你说好了
Okay, let me help you out for one second, okay?
你叫我帕特 我走进了 你看到我
You called me Pat. I walked in, you saw me,
你转向那个混♥蛋♥说 "帕特来了" 对吗
you turned to that jackass and you said, "Hey, Pat's here." Right?
怎么了
What's going on?
艾比 这是夏洛特 我室友
Hey. Abby, this is Charlotte, my roommate.
你好 我听过很多你的事
Hi. I've heard so much about you.
-我也是 谢谢 -怎么了 查德
- You too. Thank you. - What's going on, Chad?
没什么
Nothing.
到底怎么了
Really, what's going on?
真的没什么
It's really no big deal, okay?
听上去不像是没什么
It doesn't sound like nothing.
他叫我帕特
He called me Pat.
我只想忘掉
I really just-- I just want to forget it.
-我什么都没做 -不是吧
- I didn't do anything. - Seriously?
-我没有 -你认真的吗
- No, I didn't. - Are you serious?
去把你的包放我房♥间里吧
Let's go put your bag in my room.
这就是原因
This is why.
这就是原因
This is why!
我真的不想闹事的
Okay, I really-- I really didn't mean to cause a scene.
哪有
It's-- What scene?
-好吧 -谢谢你过来
- Okay. - Thank you for coming.
谢谢邀请我
Thanks for inviting me.
你室友似乎人很好
Your roommate seems really, really nice.
-她最棒了 -去你♥妈♥的♥ 查德
- She's the best. - Fuck you, Chad.
你总是喝醉 然后毁掉所有乐趣
You always get drunk and you ruin everything fun.
包给我
Give me your bag.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
-夏洛特 你无理取闹 -我的天
- Charlotte, you're being crazy! - Oh, my God.
-你好意思说我吗 -那是你父母吗
- Oh, excuse me! - Are these your parents?
嗯 是我父母
Yes, that's my parents.
那是我弟弟
And then that's my little brother,
还有我表妹 她也跟我们住在一起
and my cousin, who also lives with us,
-因为他们 -拜
- Because their... - Bye!
-我感觉 -她父母去世了
- I just feel-- I-- - Her parents died.
-滚 -谁的父母去世了
- Get out! - Whose parents died?
-操♥你♥妈♥ 夏洛特 -我表妹
- Fuck you, Charlotte! - My cousin.
操♥你♥妈♥ 帕特
Fuck you, Pat!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很难集中注意力
I am having a really hard time concentrating.
没事
That's okay.
滚出我家
Get the fuck out of my house!
我就不该来的
I shouldn't have come tonight.
感觉我惹了大事
I feel like I started something really big.
也许是的
Maybe you did.
是吗
I did?
也许是的
Maybe you did.
没事
It's fine.
怎么没事 这是我的噩梦
It's not fine. This is my nightmare.
不不 你不会有事的
No. No. You're going to be okay.
我是辅助急救医学技术员
I'm an auxiliary EMT.
周五
又一次
你要不要喝点水
Do you think maybe you should have some water?
不用 我有美乐啤酒
No. I have Miller Lite.
基本都是水
It's mostly water.
嗯
Yeah.
再次抱歉
Well, again, I'm so sorry.
你不用道歉 没事了
You know, you don't have to be sorry. We're good.
-不 我感觉很糟糕 -我只是
- No, I do feel terrible. - I just--
在现实生活里见到你 跟你坐在一起很奇怪
剧集 | 正在进行 | 导航列表