剧集 | 正在进行 | 导航列表
《正在进行》前情提要
Previously on Work in Progress.
他会给我们打电♥话♥讨论婚礼计划
He's gonna call us with the wedding plan.
你已经跟我说了四次了
You've told me, like, four times.
你这么无礼是因为你想我八卦克里斯
You're just being an asshole because you want me to dish about Chris.
八卦 贱♥人♥
Dish, bitch!
滚 坎贝尔
Fuck off, Campbell!
我觉得你们进展太快了
I think it's moving way too fast,
我觉得他太年轻 我不信任他 暂时不信
I think he's way too young, and I don't trust him. Yet.
我有个前任 我以为她爱我 不会评判我
I had an ex, and I thought she loved me and wouldn't judge me.
活出你的真理并不总是那么棒
Living your truth isn't all great.
你还在做那事吗
Are you still doing that?
-做什么 -我以为情况有好转
- Doing what? - I thought things were better.
我现在很开心 我不要乌鸦嘴
I'm happy right now. I'm not gonna jinx it.
正在进行
第一季 第五集
知道吗
You know what?
我是最后一个陪审员
I was the last juror...
我很喜欢的那个喷雾
This spray that I really like--
芳香喷雾器 我以为是...
...aromatic mist that I thought it was...
我说"不 我没有猫"
I'm like, "No, I don't have a cat!"
去你♥妈♥的♥
Uh, go fuck yourself!
我是人道主义者和动物 动物主义者
I am a humanitarian and a anima-- "aninmanatarian."
她有次在免费动物园里昏倒
There was the time she fainted at the free zoo.
记得那次同性恋日她在六旗主题乐园里昏倒吗
Remember the time she fainted at Gay Day at Six Flags?
南茜 谢谢你提起这件事 蠢婊♥子♥
Uh, Nancy, thank you for bringing that up, ya dumb bitch.
那不怪我
Uh, it wasn't my fault.
过山车卡住了两个小时
The rollercoaster was stuck up there for, like, two hours.
天呐 你在过山车里被困了两个小时
Oh, my God, you were stuck on a rollercoaster for two hours?
没有 我在地上 我从不坐过山车
Oh, no. I was on the ground. I don't do coasters.
但我很害怕
But I was scared...
你记得那天吗
Do you remember that day?
我知道她记得什么
You guys, I know exactly what she remembers.
-10刀的热狗 -在地上
- $10 hot dogs! - On the ground!
-胡说 -怎么胡说了
- Bullshit! - How is it bullshit?
我又给你买♥♥了一个 你吃了
I bought you another one, you fuckin' ate it.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
她昏迷这事有多久历史了
How long has this fainting thing been going on?
比你在世时间长
Longer than you've been alive.
有人要喝酒吗
Oh. Anyone need a drink?
今天很好玩 对吗
Today was fun, right?
嗯
Yeah.
坎贝尔说话很尖锐
Campbell kind of had an edge to her. Yeah?
坎贝尔就是个暴躁的老头
Campbell's just a crusty old man, so...
不用往心里去
don't worry about it.
我只是感觉她不是很喜欢我
I just have a feeling she doesn't like me very much.
没有 我认识坎贝尔30多年了
No, I've known Campbell for over 30 years,
她跟刚认识的人都这样
and she's like that to everyone she just meets.
她就像是桃子的对立物
She's like the opposite of a peach.
她就是个老椰子
She's like a big old fuckin' coconut, you know?
很难打进去
Hard to get in.
-你没事的 我保证 -好吧
- You're fine, I promise. - Okay.
-真的 -嗯
- For real. - Okay.
你在干什么 写日记吗
What are you doing? Journaling?
没有 我就是在
No, not real-- I'm just...
匆匆记下一些事
jotting some stuff.
不准偷看
No peeks.
我要去刷牙然后睡觉
I'm gonna brush my teeth and go to bed.
好
Oh, okay.
-写日记别写太晚 -好
- Don't stay up too late journaling. Okay? - Okay.
天啊 又怎么了
Oh, my God, now what?
天 终于搬完最后一箱了
Oh, my God, finally. The last.
好了
Okay.
我不是针对你 但下次记得请搬运工
Don't take this personally, but hire movers next time.
没有你我肯定做不到 谢谢
No way I could have done it without you. Thanks.
当然了
Oh, you're so right,
因为在你搬家这天
because you're new live-in girlfriend
你的同居女友却不在城里
isn't in town on your move-in day.
坎贝尔 你知道的 这不怪她
Campbell, you know this. It's not her fault.
-危险信♥号♥♥ -什么鬼
- Red flag! - What the f--
-危险信♥号♥♥ -拜托
- Rrrrr... red flag? - Come on.
危险信♥号♥♥
Red flag.
坎贝尔 如果你还有
Hey, Campbell, if there's anything else
什么想吐槽的
you want to get off your fucking chest,
现在很是时候
now would be an amazing time.
嗯 我觉得这是个错误
Yeah. I think this is a mistake.
看看你
Whoa, well look at you!
你只用了超过6个半小时才提起这事
It only took you over six and a half hours to bring that up.
-真棒 -我真的很惊讶
- Way to go. - Yeah, well I'm really surprised
你要和一个你几乎不了解的人同居
that you're moving in with someone that you barely know.
你在说什么 我了解她
What are you talking about? I know her.
嗯 可她了解你吗
Yeah, but does she know you?
到这个程度
And to this extent?
她知道我写日记 什么鬼
She knows I journal. What the fuck?
可这是很多日记
Yeah, but this is a lot of journaling.
真的是
Like...
很多日记
a lot of journaling.
非常非常多
Lots and lots.
你要什么时候告诉她
Okay? I mean... when are you gonna tell her?
我不知道 我会跟她说的
I don't know. I'll tell her.
我现在有点忙 我会想办法的
My schedule's a little booked right now. I'll figure it out.
你觉得会怎么发展
How do you see that working out?
因为谈感情就是要分享一切
Because relationships are about sharing everything.
至少我是这么听说的
Or so I've heard.
要不你慢慢说
Why don't we just take whatever time you need
把你想说的都说出来
to say whatever it is you need to say,
然后等你说完了 我们再点披萨
and then when you're done, that's when we'll order a pizza.
-好吗 -好
- All right? - Mm-hmm. Yeah.
我想要一份
I would like a...
超大号♥辣肠披萨 薄皮
extra large pepperoni, thin crust,
一面写上"你必须告诉她你所有秘密"
with a side of "you really do have to tell her all your shit."
啤酒呢 这是什么
Now, where's the fuckin' beer? What is this?
周五 还剩65颗杏仁
谁送给我的
Ooh! Who sent this over?
酒吧尽头的大赌客
Why, the high roller at the end of the bar.
这是什么
What is this?
抱歉 下周才会重新进货美乐啤酒
Sorry, we don't restock the Miller Lite until next week.
我想要喝啤酒 任何一种啤酒
I like one beer, okay? One kind of beer.
-不过非常谢谢你 -嗯
- But thank you very much. - Mm-hmm.
所以一群老太婆这周末准备干什么
So what's the gaggle of crones getting into this weekend?
不好意思 夫人
Well, excuse me, milady.
一伙老太婆不叫群
A group of crones is not called a gaggle.
叫垃圾箱
It's called a dustbin.
-垃圾箱 -是的
- A dustbin? - Yes.
一垃圾箱的老太婆
A dustbin of crones.
你们在一起多久了 三个月
How long you two been together? Three months?
我不知道
Um, I don't know.
也许 谁在算日子呢
Maybe? I mean, who's counting, ya know?
3个月21天3小时
克里斯 克里斯在算
Chris. Chris is counting.
他一直在说
Yeah. He won't shut up about
-这是他谈过的最长的一段感情 -是吗
- how this is the longest he's dated one person. - Really?
他说的时候
When he doesn't shut up about it,
听上去是开心还是有压力
does he sound, like, happy? Or stressed out about it?
我毫无压力 我毫无压力
I'm not stressed out about it. I-I'm not stressed out--
-淡定 -好
- Chill. Chill. - Okay.
当克里斯喜欢一个人的时候 他会全情投入
When Chris is into somebody, he goes all in.
他很爱给予 再说 他喜欢做项目
He's very giving. Plus, he likes a project, so...
项目
A project?
65颗杏仁
6♥4♥颗杏仁
-怎么 -我们要给他打过去吗
- What? - Um, should we call him?
也许他又忘了 他很健忘
Maybe he forgot again? He's very forgetful.
他刚发了短♥信♥ 再等等
Look, he just texted. Just give him a sec.
剧集 | 正在进行 | 导航列表