剧集 | 正在进行 | 导航列表
《正在进行》前情提要
Previously on Work in Progress.
我要在180天后自杀
I'm gonna kill myself in 180 days
如果我还剩一颗杏仁 而我还没有好转 我就放弃
if there's one almond left and I don't feel any better. I'm done.
我们该谈谈你的未来
We should talk about your future.
你该说 克里斯 我看到了你跨性前的名字
You should just say, "Chris, I saw your dead name.
我不是故意的 但我看到了
I didn't mean to, but I did."
不告诉他才是问题所在
It's the not telling him that is now the problem.
我看到了你跨性前的名字
I saw your dead name.
你没有坦白你的真实为人
You're not honest about who you are.
你觉得正确的做法就是当着我的面骗我
You thought that the right thing to do was to lie to my face?
我坚持不下去了
I can't do this anymore.
-拜托 -别跟着我
- Please. - Don't follow me.
你说你爱我 梅兰妮
You said that you loved me, Melanie.
正在进行
第一季 第八集[季终]
操
Fuck.
不
No.
我♥操♥ 操
Fuck me. Fuck.
不 好的 不是五月
Okay, no. Okay, it was not May.
妈的 那是他的生日
No, fuck you, it was on-- that was his birthday.
应该是...
Would've been more like--
是在六月 在六月的某天
June-ish, it was June-ish, okay.
妈妈的生日是6月15日 我们去了纽约
Mom's birthday was June 15th. We went to New York.
那...
That's...
这...
It's--
找到了
Here it is.
很好
Awesome.
喂
Hello?
有人吗
Is anyone here?
你好 艾比
Hello, Abby.
弗兰克林医生
Dr. Franklin?
请坐
Have a seat.
你死了
You're dead.
我知道
I know.
但还是请坐吧
But, have a seat.
好
Okay.
我看你还在用杏仁倒数计日
I see you're still counting down almonds.
如果你觉得这是种健康的应付机制
If you think this is a healthy coping mechanism,
你可能搞错了
I think you might be mistaken.
你知道杏仁的事
You know about the almonds?
我一直在想你死前有没有听到我说
I always wondered if you heard that before you died.
艾比 跟我讲讲这一切
So Abby, talk to me about all of this.
不 我知道
Um, no, I know.
听着 我知道这看上去像什么以及它是什么
No, look, I do know what it looks like and what it is,
但我在努力摸索
but I'm just trying to figure something out.
什么
Yes?
我想试图弄明白我为什么这么心碎和操蛋
I'm trying to figure out why I'm so broken and fucked up
为什么我又将一个人从我生活里赶了出去
and why I just drove yet another person out of my life.
你觉得这样做健康吗
Does this seem like a healthy thing to do?
不 但我想在我的客厅里
No, but I guess also talking to my dead therapist
跟我死去的心理医生聊天
in the middle of my fucking living room
也不健康 但我还是做了
also isn't healthy and I'm doing that.
那你为什么这么做
Then why do it?
因为 死去的弗兰克林医生
Because, dead Dr. Franklin,
我不知道还能做什么
I don't know what else to do.
我男友克里斯 我好多天没见到他了
My boyfriend Chris, I haven't seen him in days.
我都不知道我还能不能这么叫他
And I don't even know if I can still call him that.
他一直说他需要更多时间
And all he keeps saying is that he needs more time, which would--
坎贝尔
你怎么样
谁
Who was that?
不是克里斯
Not Chris.
艾比
Abby.
我们没什么可说的了
We are done.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
我会再杀你一次
I will fucking kill you again.
你得谈谈你的感受
You need to talk about your feelings.
你知道你需要做什么吗
You know what you have to do?
你需要拿起你的头
You need to take your fucking head
塞进你该死的...
and shove it up your fucking--
你真♥他♥妈♥的走运
You are so fucking lucky.
喂
Hello?
我是你姐
It's your sister.
干什么
What?
艾比 让我上去
Abby, buzz me up.
艾莉 现在不是时候
Aly, it is not a good time.
我到底在做什么 我
What the fuck am I even doing? I--
你可以先找个真人谈谈
You can start by talking to a real person.
以及删掉这照片
And delete this picture.
这很病态
It's morbid.
该向前看了
It's time to move on.
试试用马的照片 或者海滩之类的
Try a picture of a horse, or the beach or something.
马很漂亮 它们很温柔
Horses are pretty, they're kind.
再跟我说下我当初为什么要给你钥匙
Remind me why I gave you those keys again?
记得吗 如果你公♥寓♥着火了
Remember? If your apartment is burning,
我就可以进来拯救家庭相册
I can come in and save the family photo albums.
天堂美味的司康饼
Taste of Heaven scones, mm-hmm.
那个街区停车难死了 所以不用谢
Parking's a bitch on that block, so you are welcome.
你来干什么 艾莉
Why are you even here, Aly?
婚礼之后
After the wedding,
你说你想谈话 但你从没谈
you said that you wanted to talk, which you never do.
然后你又不打电♥话♥
And then you never called.
然后你也不接我电♥话♥
And then you won't return my calls,
所以我过来告诉你 不管是什么
so I am here to tell you that whatever it is,
都没有那么糟
it can't be that bad.
所以你才过来吗
Oh, that's why you're here?
来告诉我没有那么糟
To tell me that it can't be that bad?
那我就告诉你
How about this, uh...
记得爸爸的婚礼吗
Remember Dad's wedding?
记得那有趣的一天吗
Remember that really fun day?
我们决定把妈妈从我们生活里抹去的那天
The day that we decided to fucking erase Mom from our lives?
我看到了克里斯跨性前的名字
I saw Chris' dead name,
因为你妹妹
and because your younger sister
最擅长做出好的选择 我瞒了他一周
makes nothing but great choices, I didn't tell him for a week.
然后当我终于鼓起勇气告诉他的时候
And then when I finally got up the guts to tell him,
他消失了
he disappeared,
我不知道他在哪
and I don't know where he is,
我不知道他什么时候回来
I don't know when he's coming back,
但我知道他会和我分手
but I do know he's gonna break up with me
因为我犯了一个错误
because I made one mistake!
两个错误
Okay, I made two mistakes!
我看了他跨性前的名字
I looked at his dead name,
然后我故意瞒着他
and then I held it back from him on purpose.
-操 -艾比 我
- Fuck! - Abby, I--
知道吗
You know what?
如果你在思索要说什么有意义的话
If you are searching for something meaningful to say,
别说
just don't.
我不知道说什么
I-I don't know what to say.
我知道你不知道
No, I know you don't.
你不用留下来
So, you know what, you really don't have to stay.
你可以离开
You can just fucking leave.
不
No.
不
No.
我要留下
I'm gonna stay,
好吗
Okay?
我要让你躺在那沙发上
I'm gonna have you lay on that couch,
我会给你做点吃的
I'm gonna make you something to eat,
我会送你上♥床♥
I'm gonna put you to bed
然后你好好睡一觉 好吗
and then you're gonna get a good night's sleep. Okay?
谁死了让你做老大
Who died and made you boss?
妈妈
Mom.
你能告诉我
Would you mind telling me,
剧集 | 正在进行 | 导航列表