剧集 | 正在进行 | 导航列表
《正在进行》前情提要
Previously on Work in Progress.
-有什么事 -嗨
- What can I do for you? - Oh, hi!
我有个婊♥子♥同事 她会说
This bitch at work, she's like,
我去了好市多 给你买♥♥了杏仁
"I went to Costco and got you almonds."
帕特对性别不适者人群来说
Pat was not exactly a positive portrayal
不是正面描绘
for gender nonconforming folks.
我在学习 我试图补偿你
I'm learning and I'm trying to make it up to you.
你要什么时候告诉她
When are you gonna tell her?
因为谈感情就是要分享一切
Because relationships are about sharing everything.
只是感觉很突然 我有点难以消化
It just seems sudden, and I'm just having trouble.
我看到了克里斯跨性前的名字
I saw Chris' dead name.
坎贝尔 这是他唯一要求我不要知道的事
Campbell, it was with the one thing he asked me not to know.
这是无心之过 所以你会告诉他吗
It was an honest mistake. So, are you going to tell him?
当然
Sure, yeah.
-好的 -嗯
- Okay. - All right.
正在进行
第一季 第七集
有创意 我可不确定
Creative? I'm not so sure.
-Pinterest 是的 -好吧 我懂
- Pinterest, yes. - Alright, alright. I get it.
好了
All right.
我来拿
Hey, let me get it.
-让我来 -谢了 麦克
- I got it. - Well, thank you, Mike.
-谢谢你送我 -客气
- And thanks for the ride. - Yeah.
我要说的就是
All I's going to say is,
我们幸存了下来 我要搬走
"We survived, and I'm moving out."
你们听到了吗 抱歉
Did you guys hear that? Apologies.
你了解我
Ah, you know me.
那不是我的包
Oh, actually, that's not my bag.
这个才是
But this is.
我们要送你去你家吗
Are we taking you to your place?
-不 这里就行 -好
- No, here's fine. - Okay.
-好 -不
- Alright. - No, don't--
或者我可以走
Or I can go.
别 你上来吧 没事
No, you should come up. That's cool.
我还拿着包
I'm still holding the bag.
麦克 你可以放下了
Okay, Mike, you can put it down.
好
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我们把爸爸嫁出去了 -是啊
- Well, we married off Dad. - Yeah, we did.
主要靠的是你 你干得很棒
Well, you did. You did an amazing job.
没有你我可做不到
Aw. I couldn't have done it without you.
你也许可以做到
Yeah, you could have, probably.
也许吧
Yeah, I could have, probably.
我晚点能给你打电♥话♥吗 就...
Would it be okay if I called you later? Just...
当然 怎么了
Yes, of course. What's wrong?
没什么 不是什么大事
No, no, nothing. It's not a big deal.
没事 我就是想...
It'll be fine. I just would love...
谢谢你这周末能来
Hey, thank you for being a part of this weekend.
我们很开心有你在
We really all loved having you there.
-谢谢 -挺好的
- Thank you. - Yeah, it was really good.
-快上车 -天呐 麦克
- Honk, honk! - Oh, my God, Mike!
快点 亲爱的 我们得走了
Hey, come on, babe. We got to go.
这家伙 好的
This guy! Okay, babe, okay.
好了 爱你
All right, love you.
-再见 -谢谢 再见
- All right, bye. - Thanks. Bye.
爱你 再见
Love you. Love you. Bye.
我爱你 祝你们一切顺利
I love you. Good luck with everything, you guys.
爱你
Love you.
你真的不上来吗 我很抱歉
Are you really okay with not coming up? I'm really sorry.
我要去凯和吉奥家玩
I'm going to go hang out at Kai and Geo's.
瑞弗这周末在城里 所以我...
Riv's in town this weekend, so...I'm--
-我不会闲着 -那太好了
- I got stuff to do. - Oh, my gosh. Perfect.
-能替我向他们问好吗 -我会的
- Will you tell them I said hey? - I will.
-好 -没问题
- Okay. - Of course.
-嗯 -晚点给你电♥话♥
- Well... - I'll call you later.
-嗯 -好吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
好
Okay.
你干得不错 孩子
You did good, kid.
不是什么大事 艾比
Not a big fucking deal, Abby.
你为什么要把什么事都小题大做
Why do you make everything a big fucking federal deal?
没人知道
Nobody knows.
你没看到名字
You didn't see the name.
操 操 操 操
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
你不知道那是什么 只是克里斯
You don't know what it is. It's just Chris.
是你男朋友克里斯
It's your boyfriend Chris.
操 但你知道吗 你确实看到了
Fuck. But you know what? You did see it.
你故意看了
And you saw it on purpose,
因为你是个该死的暴躁小婊♥子♥
because you're a fucking petulant little cunt.
然后你又瞒着他
And then you kept it from him.
你个看药瓶标签的骗子
You're a fucking pill-bottle-label-reading liar.
背叛者
And a betrayer.
操
Aah! Fuck!
我要怎么跟他说
How do I tell him?
你在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
我讨厌书
I fucking hate books.
给他打电♥话♥
Just call him.
打给他 艾比 打给克里斯
Call him. Abby, fucking call Chris.
告诉他你看到了他跨性前的名字
Tell him you saw his dead name,
然后这件事就结束了 他不会在乎的
and then this whole bullshit will be done. He's not gonna care.
好了
Here I go.
操
Fuck.
喂
Hello?
艾比
Abby!
朱丽亚
Hey, Julia.
不 有时不对劲
Oh, no. Something's wrong.
我打来的不是时候吗 真抱歉
Is this a bad time? I'm so sorry.
-我可以回头再打给你 -那个
- I can call back. - Actually, you know,
朱丽亚 跟你无关
Julia, it's not you.
告诉他你看到了 就完了 不是吗
Just tell him you saw it and that's it, right?
可是没那么简单
It's not that simple, though.
我想你该说 克里斯 我看到了你的出生名
I think you should just say, "Chris, I saw your birth name--"
-跨性前的名字 -跨性前的名字
- It's dead name. - Dead name.
我不是故意的 但我看到了
"I didn't mean to, but I did, and--"
这是什么
Oh, what is this?
蜂蜜葡萄酒
Honey wine.
我以为白葡萄酒都是指霞多丽
I thought white wine always meant chardonnay.
你刚说到哪了
Anyway, you were saying?
我 我知道我该告诉他
I was just--like, I know I should tell him, right?
但我等了这么久
But it's just I've waited so long
我感觉已经太迟了
and I just feel it's way too late.
即使我不是有意看到那名字
And even though I didn't mean to see the name,
我还是...
it's just that I still--
-不好意思 -你没事吧
- Excuse me. - Hey, are you all right?
-真的不一样 -好的
- That really is different. - Oh, okay.
你想要点水吗
Do you want some water, or...?
-不用 我没事 -好
- No, I'm fine. - Okay.
总之 我在想 如果我能等到
Anyways, I was just thinking, if I could wait
-一个完美的... -我想
- for the perfect-- - You know what? I think--
-我还是需要点水 -因为我一直等...
- I think-- I think I need some water. - Just because I've been wait--
听着 换做我我会这么跟我女儿说
Listen, this is what I would tell my daughter.
我想我会说 你站在克里斯的立场来想
I think I would say, "Put yourself in Chris' shoes."
如果你是克里斯 你会希望你告诉你吗
If you were Chris, would you want you to tell you?
你会想知道吗
Would you want to know?
-知道我知道吗 -嗯
- That I know? - Yeah.
我会想知道
I mean, I would want to know,
因为我想知道一切
because I want to know everything,
尤其是如果伤人的话
especially if it's hurtful.
但克里斯会想知道我知道吗
But would Chris want to know that I know?
我觉得因为他很年轻
I think because he's so young,
不知道的话他过得更好
he's having a better day not knowing.
我不觉得他会想知道
So, I don't think he'd want to know.
剧集 | 正在进行 | 导航列表