剧集 | 正在进行 | 导航列表
不过还是谢谢
Thank you, though.
你好
Hi, how are you doing?
我要一个经典甜甜圈 谢谢
Yeah, can I get an old-fashioned, please?
以及一杯中号♥咖啡
And a medium coffee.
给
Here you go.
-我又来了 -你好
- Hi again. - Hi.
我要一杯小号♥冰咖啡加脱脂奶
May I please have a small iced coffee with skim milk for me,
然后
and then...
一杯大号♥拿铁
one large whole milk latte
然后
and, let's see...
四个经典甜甜圈
four old-fashioned.
谢谢
Thanks.
艾莉森
克里斯
今晚要我去接你吗
我能随机应变吗 我感觉不太好
克里斯
当然
坎贝尔
Hey, Campbell.
来抱个
Hey! Can I get a what what?
不不不
No, no, no. No.
坎贝尔 你刚健了身
Campbell, you just worked out, okay?
可健身完后抽烟最爽了
Yeah, but post-workout smoking is the best kind of smoking.
-你来这儿干什么 -我只是想见你
- What are you doing here? - I just wanted to see you.
-是克里斯 -怎么了
- It's Chris. Uh... - What?
我今晚本该和他和他朋友
So I'm supposed to hang out with him and his friends tonight
去MCA 有一个酷儿活动
at the MCA, it's like this queer event.
但我不是很想去
And I just don't think I want to go.
-我有点慌 为什么
- and kind of freaking out-- - Why?
为什么 你最喜欢这类活动了
Why? You love that shit.
你总说你是艺术的恩主
I mean, come on, you always say you're a patron of the arts.
不过我不觉得你懂恩主的意思
Except I don't think you know what "patron" means.
坎贝尔 我是个糟糕的人
Campbell I'm a horrible person.
老天 艾比 怎么了
Jesus Christ, Abby, what?
我还没跟克里斯说我看到了他跨性前名字
I still haven't told Chris that I saw his dead name.
坎贝尔 我在婚礼上看到了克里斯跨性前名字
Campbell, I saw Chris's dead name at the wedding?
-在我爸的... -天啊 是的
- At my dad's... - Oh, my God, right.
那事还没完
Is that still going on?
嗯 我 靠
Yeah. I--fuck.
-我不知道该怎么办 -好了
- I don't know what to do. - All right.
-我们去喝酒 好吗 -好
- We're getting drinks. - Okay.
跟着我 我知道去哪
You follow me. I know exactly where we're going.
来 不会有事的
Come on. It's going to be okay.
这里二换一 我喝两杯 你喝一杯
It's two for one down here. I get two, you get one.
我不知道 艾比
I don't know, Abby.
也许是因为吃了红肉
Maybe it's the red meat talking,
但我觉得是时候对你严厉点了
but I think it's time for a dose of tough love.
我不喜欢
Not a fan.
我知道 但是老天 艾比
I know, but for fuck's sake, Abby,
你必须告诉他 那是次意外
you have to tell him, all right? It was an accident.
一个正常人不会像这样抓狂的
A normal person wouldn't be freaking out like this.
正常
Normal?
我意思是你可以有任何感受
I just mean, you're entitled to feel how you feel,
但不告诉他才是问题所在
but it's the not telling him that is now the problem.
这对你不好
It's not good for you.
坦白讲 对我也不好
And, frankly, it's really not good for me.
怎么说
How's that?
你觉得我喜欢不洗澡就来酒吧吗
Do you think I like being at a bar unshowered?
我要怎么钓到人
How am I supposed to get laid?
是他吗
Is that him?
不 是艾莉森
No. It's Alison.
-接 -不要
- Oh, take it. - No.
她会跟我说你刚对我说的话
She's gonna tell me exactly what you just told me,
朱丽亚跟我说的话 弗兰克林博士对我说的话
what Julia told me, what Dr. Franklin told me.
弗兰克林博士
Dr. Franklin?
-好吧 -我懂
- Oh, okay. - I know.
老天
For God's sakes.
好 我们去光顾那些艺术
Okay, let's go fucking patronize the arts, okay?
-坎贝尔 -不 艾比
- Campbell... - No, Abby.
你想这么做 因为你来找了我
You want to do this, because you came to me.
我就是你那个对你说"靠 我们去做吧"的朋友
I'm your, "Yeah, fuck it, let's do this" friend, okay?
所以 一 我们去扫荡免费酒水
So let's, one, go make up our money on the open bar.
那儿会有免费酒水吧
There is an open bar, right?
-嗯 -很好
- Yeah. - Wonderful.
二 去欣赏一些
And two, go appreciate the hell out of some
当代阴蒂抽象派画作之类的
fucking contemporary clitoral abstractions, or whatever.
三 告诉你男朋友真♥相♥
And three, tell your boyfriend the fucking truth.
拿上你东西 我们走
Grab your shit. Let's go.
你确定你没有剪头吗
Are you sure you didn't get a haircut?
是的 但我需要去剪了
No, but I need one.
我们到了
Okay, here we are.
你要跟我一起进去 对吗
You're coming in with me, right?
不 当然不
No. Of course not.
-坎贝尔 你说你要跟我一起去的 -是的
- Campbell, you said you were going to come in with me. - Yeah.
我那么说是为了骗你过来
I said that to trick you.
我闻着就像一匹湿了的马
I smell like a wet horse.
勇敢点
Be brave.
我爱你
I love you.
告诉我进展
Let me know how it goes.
-勇敢点 -拜拜
- Be brave? - Bye-bye!
艾比
Abby.
你来了
You made it.
-嗨 -怎么了
- Hi. - What's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
确定吗
Are you sure?
这里看着很酷 等不及去转转了
It looks so cool in here. I can't wait to make my rounds.
瞧瞧站在这儿的两个混♥蛋♥
Oh, look at these two assholes standing right here!
-嗨 亲爱的 -你看着棒极了
- Hi. Hi, baby. - You look amazing.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Oh, thank you. - You're welcome.
天 别看 别看
Oh, my God. Don't look. No, stop looking.
我上周约过的那人来了
This guy that I fucked last week is here.
他就站在那边
He's standing right over there.
-老师还是医生 -医生
- The teacher or the doctor? - The doctor.
医生
Ooh, a doctor?
他是足科医生
He's a podiatrist.
别看
No, stop looking.
不敢相信他来了
I just can't believe he's here.
我已经翻篇了 我不再是那个人
I'm over him. That's not who I am anymore.
我往前看了
You know, I'm moving on.
我要去找他
I'm going to go talk to him.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, baby.
我很开心你来了
I'm really glad you're here.
嗯
Yeah.
我们要去喝点什么吗
Should we get some drinks?
你能去拿吗
Actually, could you get them?
嗯
Yeah.
当然
Of course.
你还想要我说什么
What else do you want me to say?
你决定你要和我分手
You decided that you're gonna break up with me
而我们都不谈谈这事
and we're not even gonna talk about it?
有什么可谈的 你痛苦
What is there to talk about? You're miserable.
-我也痛苦 -你说你爱我
- I'm miserable. - You said that you loved me
你想和我共度余生
and that you wanted to spend the rest of your life with me.
没错 但我现在不想了
I did. And I don't anymore.
那你为什么要和我同居 梅兰妮
Why did you even move in with me, Melanie?
你为什么要让我们的感情走这么远
Why'd you let it get this far?
这事上我们都脱不了干系
We both let it get this far.
别这样
Don't do this.
你想让我做什么 艾比
What do you want me to do, Abby?
-对我坦诚 -对你坦诚
- Be honest with me. - Be honest with you?
-你认真的吗 -我很认真
- Are you serious? - Yeah, I'm fucking serious.
天知道你骗了我多久
You've been lying to me for I don't know how long.
我 你就是个行走的谎言
Me? You're a walking lie.
剧集 | 正在进行 | 导航列表