剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表
<东区女巫>前情提要...
Previously on Witches of East End...
我不该在这儿的
I shouldn't be here.
- 基利安? - 我想我哥哥要结婚了
- Killian? - I figured my big brother's
总得祝贺一下他吧
getting married... I should come congratulate him.
孩子们不知道她们的身份
The girls don't know what they are.
我希望你噎著
I hope you choke.
我靠我的意念让她噎著了
I made her choke, with my mind.
我得告诉你件事 是关于我们的身世
There's something I need to tell you. It's the truth about who we are.
- 不要告诉我我们是女巫 - 我们是女巫
- Please don't tell me we're witches. - We're witches.
你有对手了 是一个假冒者
You have an enemy, a shifter.
有人在借你之名做坏事
Somebody doing evil in your name.
除非你和女儿们都死掉他们才会罢手
And they're not going to stop until you and your girls are dead.
我能帮你找那个把你害成这样的女巫报仇
I can help you get revenge on the witch who did this to you.
你把我困在沙漠八十年!
You stuck me in the desert for 80 years!
- 来人啊! - 住口!
- Somebody! - Stop that!
你得救救弗雷娅 他想在画裡杀了她
You have to save Freya. He wants to kill her in the picture
因为他知道 一旦他这麽做...
because he knows if he does...
她就不会重生了
She can't be reborn.
我知道谁杀了我丈夫
I know who killed my husband.
乔安娜·波尚
Joanna Beauchamp, you are under arrest
你因杀害比尔·撒切尔而被捕
for the murder of Bill Thatcher.
你得救你姐姐
You have to save your sister.
真希望我可以帮你
I wish I could help you.
书架背面有一个破洞
The breakfront has a false back.
你会在裡面找到你想要的
You'll find everything you need inside.
天哪
Oh, my God.
好了
Okay.
得来点戏法才行
There's got to be some kind of trick. Um...
妈咪嘛咪哄
Abracadabra.
你真是个笨蛋 英格丽德
You're an idiot, Ingrid.
它才不会因为你说"开" 就自动打开呢
It's not gonna magically open just 'cause you say, "Open."
天哪
Oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, my God.
魔法书
Grimoire.
原来是真的
And it's real.
好 找个咒语...
Okay, spell...
来救弗雷娅 我需要一个咒语...
to save Freya. I need a spell...
来救弗雷娅
to save Freya.
救弗雷娅
To save Freya.
你得帮帮我!
You need to help me!
嘿 救救我 求你了! 有人要杀我!
Hey, help me. Please! Someone's trying to kill me!
弗雷娅!
Freya!
弗雷娅?!
Freya?!
这到底是什麽地方?!
Where the hell am I?!
弗雷娅!
Freya!
东区女巫 第一季第02集
我们来聊聊比尔·撒切尔被杀的那天晚上吧?
Let's talk about the night Bill Thatcher was killed. Hmm?
今晚 我跟莫拉·撒切尔聊过
Now, I got to talk to Maura Thatcher tonight.
而且她...
And she, uh...
嗯 她很平静 神志清醒
Well, she was calm, you know, lucid,
而且很有说服力 她确定
and very convincing. And she claims
她和她丈夫
that she and her husband
在费尔黑文附近的公园裡遛狗的时候
were walking their dog
碰到了你...
in a park near Fair Haven when they came across you...
正在地上... 画这个符号♥
drawing this symbol... in the ground.
你认识这个符号♥吗?
You recognize that symbol?
能告诉我它代表什麽意思吗?
Can you tell me what it means?
不认识 从来没见过
No. Never seen it before.
她说你当时很专心 很焦虑 还很愤怒
She says that you were preoccupied, agitated, angry, and
他们想跟你打招呼的时候 你攻击了他们
that when they tried to engage you, you attacked them.
她说你就在她面前
She says that you killed her husband in cold blood
残忍♥地杀害了她丈夫
right before her eyes.
她的描述跟他"T"型的伤口一致
And her description of the attack matches his injuries to a "T."
我能抽根烟吗?
Can I have a cigarette?
你... 你会抽烟?
Do... do you smoke?
只有被控告杀人的时候才会
Only when I'm accused of murder.
复活魔法
Resucitet incantatores.
复活咒语
Resurrection spell.
准备好了 温迪姨妈 我要让你复活了
Get ready, Aunt Wendy. I'm bringing you back.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
我不明白你为什麽要这麽做
I don't understand why you're doing this.
我根本不认识你
I don't know you.
你还真不记得了 是吧?
You really don't remember, do you?
你根本不知道是怎麽回事 天哪 被吓坏了吧
You have no idea what's happening. My God, you must be scared.
妈咪嘛咪哄...
M-m-mysticum pictura devorare nos...
妈咪嘛咪哄
Mysticum pictura devorare nos.
妈咪嘛咪哄
Mysticum pictura devorare nos.
妈咪嘛咪哄
piritus mundi mortuos suscitat.
妈咪嘛咪哄 妈咪嘛咪哄
Spiritus mundi mortuos suscitat. Fumus revelat veritatem.
- 妈咪嘛咪哄 - 妈咪嘛咪哄
- Fumus revelat veritatem. - Mysticum picturadevorare nos.
妈咪嘛咪哄
Fumus revelat veritatem.
- 妈咪嘛咪哄 - 妈咪嘛咪哄
- Spiritus mundi mortuos suscitat. - Fumus revelat veritatem.
- 妈咪嘛咪哄 - 妈咪嘛咪哄
- Spiritus... - Fumus revelat...
- 妈咪嘛咪哄 - 妈咪嘛咪哄
- ...devorare... - ...mortuos suscitat.
- ...妈咪嘛咪哄 - 妈咪嘛咪哄
- ...veritatem. - Spiritus mundi mortuos suscitat.
嘿! 这没用的
Hey! That's not gonna work.
你之前已经把我困在画裡了
You trapped me in a painting once already.
要是我能通过念咒让自己出来
Don't you think if I could have chanted my way out,
你不觉得我早就会出来了吗?
I would have?
- 我没有把你困在画裡! - 你有!
- I didn't trap you in a painting! - Yes, you did!
你把我像奖状一样固定在墙上!
You kept me on the wall like a trophy!
而且我还爱过你
And I was in love with you.
我不想伤害你 我只想告诉你
I didn't want to hit you. I just wanted to make you listen.
我想跟你结婚
I wanted to marry you.
结果你也跟她们一样
But you turned out to be just a vindictive little witch!
是个蛇蝎心肠的贱♥人♥!
Just like all the rest.
- 求你不要杀我 - 杀你?
- Please don't stab me. - Stab you?
不 我不会杀你的 可人儿
No, I'm not going to stab you, beautiful.
这把刀是唯一能出去的方式
This knife is the only way out of here.
- 她还活著 - 谁还活著?
- Oh, she's alive. - Who's alive?
莫拉·撒切尔 我很高兴她还活著
Maura Thatcher. I'm glad she's alive.
现在我想请我的律师过来
I'd like to call my lawyer now.
温迪?
Wendy?
你让我复活了?!
You resurrected me?!
你在想什麽呢 英格丽德?
What were you thinking, Ingrid?
对不起 我还以为你会很高兴呢
I'm sorry. I thought you would be happy.
我正在复活呢 只要几小时的就好了
I was coming back to life anyway. It just takes a few hours.
可是你之前死了啊
But you were dead.
- 真的死了啊 - 我是不会死的
- Like, dead. - It doesn't work like that for me.
我没时间解释了 你妈妈在哪裡?
I don't have time to explain. Where's your mother?
她及时救回弗雷娅了吗?
Did she get to Freya in time?
不 她因为谋杀被逮捕了
No. She got arrested for murder.
他们来把她带走了
They came and took her away.
什麽?! 弗雷娅还在那?
What?! Freya's still in there?
天哪 真是太糟糕了!
Oh, my God, we are so monumentally screwed!
我... 我不明白是怎麽回事
I... I don't understand what's happening.
这是有因果的 英格丽德
There are consequence, Ingrid.
你不能在没有因果的情况下
You can't just bring someone back from the dead
让某个人复活
without consequences.
真是让你妈妈气死了
I am so pissed off at your mom right now
她竟然不教你们怎麽利用自己的天赋
for not teaching you girls how to handle your gifts.
都是她的错
This is all her fault.
你说的因果 是什麽意思?
What do you mean, consequences?
这是要有代价的 复活的咒语总是要付出代价
There's a price. A spell like that always carries a price.
什麽代价?
What kind of price?
如果你让某个你爱的人复活了
If you resurrect someone you love,
那必须有一个你爱的人死掉
then someone you love has to die.
- 弗雷娅 - 除非我们及时找到她
- Freya. - Not if we can get to her in time.
快来 我们快走
Come on, let's go.
你在做什麽?
What are you doing?
我要烧死你 就像我在沙漠裡的遭遇一样
剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表