剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表
I got your text. What's up?
你在干什麽?!
What are you doing?!
婚礼前我们是不能见面的!
We're not supposed to see other before the wedding!
抱歉 我知道你很迷信 但是我有东西要给你
I'm sorry. I know you're superstitious, but I wanted to give you something.
是你让罗杰发短♥信♥告诉我有急事的吗?
Okay. So you made Roger text me and tell me there's an emergency?
真是太...
That is so...
- 聪明? - 狡猾!
- Smart? - Devious!
我知道除非我骗你
Look, I knew you wouldn't come
否则你是不会来的 但是我...
unless I tricked you, but I...
我想你看到的时候会很开心的
I think you'll be happy when you see why.
我... 我觉得你今天可以戴这个
I... I thought you could wear it today.
它是新的
It's... it's something new.
蓝色的
And something blue.
达什 这太贵重了
Dash, this is too much.
可能比我的车还要贵呢
This probably cost more than my car.
这只是开始
It's just the beginning.
听著 我要给你所有最好的东西 弗雷娅
Look, I... I want you to have the best of everything, Freya.
这是你应得的
That's what you deserve.
我很高兴你是我的
I'm just so glad you're mine.
- 你回来了 - 是的 我行动很快
- You're back. - Yeah, I travel fast.
这算我的天赋吧
It's one of my gifts.
我能跟你聊聊吗?
Hey... can I talk to you about something?
当... 当然了 英格丽德 我...
Yes. Of... of course, Ingrid. I...
我很想能跟你聊聊
I was hoping we could talk.
这不是父女之间的那种谈话
This is not a father-daughter conversation.
好吧 那是什麽?
Okay. What is it?
我想跟你谈谈仙宫
I want to know about Asgard.
我问过妈妈和温迪很多次了
I've asked Mom and Wendy 1,000 times,
但是她们都不正面回答
and they never give me a straight answer.
你感到好奇我一点都不奇怪
Well, I'm not surprised you're curious.
你很像我
You're a lot like me.
我觉得我跟你一点都不像
I don't think I'm anything like you.
你是个学者 我也是
You're a scholar. So am I.
你很固执 我也是
You're tenacious. So am I.
你喜欢追根究底 我也是
You're driven to seek answers and truth. So am I.
我们是一样的
We're the same.
好吧
Okay.
那就... 告诉我真♥相♥
So, then... tell me the truth.
那裡发生什麽事了? 我们为什麽要离开?
What happened there? Why did we leave?
那是一场战争
There was a war,
我们输了
and we lost.
如果你能打开那道门回去 你会吗?
If you could open the door and go back, would you?
我很害怕打开那道门
I'd be pretty scared to open that door.
因为另一边有很多可怕的人
Because there are a lot of evil people on the other side.
- 是的 - 而且他们想杀了我们
- Yes. - And they want to kill us.
是的 而且他们比我们更加强大
Yes. And they're far more powerful than we are,
很抱歉我得这麽说
I'm sorry to say.
但是...?
But...?
我们都不想离开
None of us wanted to leave.
还有一些留在那边的人...
And there are still those we left behind...
我愿意付出任何代价去见他们
And I'd do just about anything to see them again.
弗雷娅...
Freya...
- 我真为你感到高兴 - 你真是太漂亮了
- I am so happy for you. - You look incredible.
弗雷娅 能及时回到你的生活看到这一切
I'm so glad I made it back into your life
我真是太高兴了
in time to see this, Freya.
谢谢你们大家
Oh, thanks, guys.
我有些新的蓝色的东西
So, I have my something new and blue.
- 哇 - 我被闪到眼睛了!
- Whoa. - I'm blind!
- 真美 - 达什给我的
- Beautiful. - Dash gave it to me.
但我带著它觉得怪怪的
I feel strange wearing it, though.
我没用过那麽贵重的东西
I'm not used to so much luxury.
我从没想过我会那麽绚丽
I never thought I was so fancy.
忘了你的订婚戒指了?
Um, have you seen your engagement ring?
我知道 我只是...
I know. I just...
我觉得它一直在提醒我
I think it's really starting to hit me.
还有几个小时 我就要结婚了
In just a few hours, I'm gonna be married.
我就要住进这间房♥子了...
I'm gonna live in this house...
这间华丽到难以置信的房♥子...
this gorgeous, incredible house...
和一个给我买♥♥了闪亮的鑽石
with a gorgeous, incredible man
和蓝宝石的完美男人一起生活
who buys me blinding diamonds and sapphires.
是啊 真美妙
Yeah, pretty sweet.
我真的不在乎这些物质上的东西
I just don't really care about any of that.
我只是想和我心爱的男人开始生活
I just want to start a life with the man I love.
但你还是需要一些旧的借来的东西
You still need something old and borrowed.
我们已经搞定了
We've got that covered.
提醒我我做了一个正确的选择
To remind myself that I'm making the right choice.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
- 我爱你 - 我也非常爱你
- I love you. - I love you so much.
好了 我要给你的婚礼
All right, well, I want to do a blessing
和你的婚姻一个祝福
for the wedding and for your marriage.
希望你的婚姻长久幸福
May it be a long, and happy one.
点点星火
Benedicito.
点点星火
Benedicito.
点点星火
Benedicito.
点点星火
Benedicito.
哦 不!
Oh, no!
- 我来拿 - 你们好啊 女士们
- I'll take these. - Hello, ladies.
没关係 我会修好的
It's okay. I can fix it.
哦 你看起来真是万分迷人啊 弗雷娅
Oh, you look breathtaking, Freya.
你♥爸♥爸在找你 他在音乐室
Oh, and your father was looking for you. He's in the music room.
等会再见啦
See you in there.
烧的鼠尾草啊
Sage burning.
- 哈! - 是啊
- Ooh! - Yeah!
- 好吧 我不想说的 - 那就别说
- Okay, I'm not gonna say it. - Then don't.
手链坏了 又一个不详的预兆?
A broken chain, another bad omen?
没事的 我们与光明一起和黑暗战斗
It's okay. We fight the darkness with light.
拜託 帮我修修
Please, just help me fix it.
"我们与光明一起和黑暗战斗..."
"We fight the darkness with light..."
你好
Hey.
- 你看起来真美 - 谢谢
- You look beautiful. - Thank you.
我知道我也许越界了
So, I know I might overstepping,
说实话我也不确定该不该告诉你
and honestly I wasn't even sure if I should bring this up.
我知道在今天告诉你这些可能是最坏的时间
And I know today is possibly the worst time to be telling you this,
但我相信 弗雷娅 你有权利知道
but ultimately, I believe, Freya, that you have the right to know.
知道什麽?
Know what?
给你看点东西
I want to show you something.
- 这是什麽? - 你能认出什麽吗?
- What's this? - Do you recognize any of this?
感觉很奇怪但是很熟悉
It feels oddly familiar.
因为它们曾经是你的
Because it used to be yours.
我知道我说过
I know I said
自从和你妈妈分开以后就没见过你
I hadn't seen you since your mother and I split up,
但那不是真的
but that's not exactly true.
弗雷娅 这些轮迴我们相遇过很多次
Our paths have crossed more than once throughout the centuries, Freya.
但是有一次 非常特殊
But there was one time, one time in particular
我觉得你应该知道
that I thought you should know about.
为什麽?
Why?
因为它也许会影响到你怎麽决定接下来的人生
Because it might affect what you decide to do with the rest of your life.
佩内洛普 为什麽你把这张画放在这裡?
Penelope, why do you keep this picture here?
你说什麽啊?
What do you mean?
它没给你毛骨悚然的感觉吗?
Well, doesn't it give you the creeps?
没啊
Not really.
这个人建了这栋房♥子
That man built this house.
而我爱这栋房♥子
And I love this house.
- 所以我只是在表达我的敬意 - 当然
- So I'm just paying my respects. - Of course.
对一个凶残的宗教领袖表达敬意一定很艰难吧
Must be hard to pay respects to a murderous cult leader.
那他到底杀了谁呢?
And who did he murder exactly?
我... 我不知道啊 我只是听到过
I... I don't know, specifically. I just heard.
那可好玩了 因为我好像在哪裡听到
That's funny, because I swear I read somewhere
他才是那个被谋杀的人
that he was the one that was murdered.
你确定吗? 我以为他消失了
Are you sure? I thought he disappeared,
后来没人知道他到底发生了什麽
剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表