剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表
Yeah, well, I wish I could stay, but I have a date.
约会? 你不能推掉吗?
A date? Well, can't you reschedule that?
明天中午我给你买♥♥午餐补偿你好不好
Let me buy you lunch tomorrow to make it up to you.
- 嗯 - 我很想你 妈妈
- Mmm. - I missed you, Mom.
我也想你
I missed you, too.
我也要改一下日期了 医院让我马上过去
I have to take a rain check, too. They need me back at the hospital.
天啊 我是一个没有孩子陪的妈妈
Oh, for God's sake. I'm a mother without children.
一如既往的戏剧性
Dramatic as always.
抱歉 宝贝 我晚些时候打给你
Sorry, baby. I'll call you later.
- 你们两个好好吃饭哦 - 好的
- You two have a nice dinner. - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
好啊
Yeah.
看来 就只剩我们俩了
Well, I guess it's just the two of us.
理查德?
Richard?
你的表坏了吗?
Is your clock broken?
理查德?
Richard?
理查德...?
Richard...?
理查德...
Richard...
哈裡森...?
Harrison...?
哈裡森...
Harrison...
雷德蒙!
Redmond!
哈裡森 我们太迟了
Harrison, we're too late.
假冒者已经把雷德蒙杀死了
The shifter's already killed Redmond.
- 理查德? - 艾格德姆!
- Richard? - Agedum!
我猜你已经找到雷德蒙校长了
Well, I guess you found Principal Redmond.
维大...?
Vidar...?
好久不见啊 乔安娜
It's been a long time, Joanna.
这次 我可是有备而来
This time, I came prepared.
很抱歉你的家庭聚会没有如愿举♥行♥
I'm sorry your family get-together didn't turn out the way you wanted.
- 我已经尽力了 - 我非常感激...
- I did try. - And I do appreciate it...
不过我可能向你要求得太多了
But I may have been asking too much of you.
看来 有基利安在一起状况会好得多
Well, it seems like things will get better with Killian.
有基利安在... 一切都是争斗
With Killian... everything is always a struggle.
我只希望如果有机会我能多帮些什麽
I just wish I could have done more to help when I had the chance.
我肯定他会理解你的 我自己也有点叛逆
I'm sure he understands. I was a bit of a rebel myself.
把我妈妈都搞疯了 不过我不是针对她的
Drove my mother crazy, but I don't hold it against her.
他真的是很有潜力呢
He just had so much potential.
我是说 最好的学校都邀请他入学 结果呢?
I mean, he had the best schools begging for him to apply, so what does he do?
面试前两个星期
Two weeks before the auditions,
他喝醉了酒跟别人打架弄伤了手
he breaks his hand in a drunken bar fight.
基利安害怕开心的日子
Killian's afraid of being happy.
所以他总是离开那些爱他的人
It's why he's run away from anyone who ever loved him,
包括我
including me.
好吧 我希望他能在这裡待一阵子
Well, I hope he stays around here for a while.
为了你
For you.
嘿...
Hey...
她怎麽样了?
How is she?
我只知道 她还在手术
She's in surgery. That's all I know.
我联繫不上鲍勃... 他还在乡下...
I can't get in touch with Bob... he's still out of town...
不过 天哪 赫德森 这都是我的错
But, God, Hudson, this is all my fault.
你的错? 不 这怎麽会是你的错呢?
Your fault? No, how can this be your fault?
你在第一时间把她送到医院
You got her to the hospital as quickly as you could.
说不定你还救了她的命呢 英格丽德
You probably saved her life, Ingrid.
我不知道要是她有什麽事我该怎麽办
I don't know what I'll do if something happens to her.
我等这一天已经等了很久了 乔安娜
I've waited a long time for this, Joanna.
我一定会慢慢来
I'll be sure to take my time.
不如我们从你的耳朵开始吧?
Why don't we start with your ear?
今晚 波尚家族的香火就要终结了
Tonight, the Beauchamp family line ends.
要不是你罪有应得...
It'd be sad...
...还真可惜呢
...if you didn't all deserve it.
不要 求你了 求你了 我求你了 不要
No, please, please, I'm begging you, no.
请你饶了我吧
Please spare me.
求你了...
Please...
拜託 我知道这不是你的本性
Please, I know this isn't who you are.
那你还真不了解我呢
Well, you don't know me as well as you thought you did.
我会不惜一切代价保护我的家人
I will protect my family at all costs,
现在都结束了
and this ends now.
不 还没呢
No, it doesn't.
我不是那个化妆成你的样子去谋杀的人
I'm not the one who framed you for murder.
- 你真正的敌人还逍遥法外 - 他是谁?
- Your real enemy is still out there. - Who is it?
谁是那个假冒者?
Who's the shifter?
你会变本加厉地偿还我的
More will be summoned to replace me.
他们是从哪裡来的? 这是怎麽回事?
Where are they coming from? Why is it happening?
你不会成功的...
You won't win...
到底是谁?
Who is it?
乔安娜... 嘿
Joanna... hey.
嘿
Hey.
真好听
That's pretty.
知道吗 我十二岁的时候练了整整半年钢琴呢
Well, you know, I did play the piano for six whole months when I was 12.
你妈妈和我晚餐很愉快
Your mom and I had a very nice dinner tonight.
我得说我们的关係有了一点小小的进步呢
I would say there was a little bit of progress in our relationship.
看 我就知道你根本没必要担心
See, I knew you didn't have a thing to worry about.
你超可爱的
You're extremely lovable.
她也很酷 你知道的
And she's cool, you know.
一旦你开始了解她
Once you get to know her,
她就... 没那麽可怕了
she's a... A little bit less intimidating.
她只不过是个疼爱自己孩子的妈妈
She's just a mom who cares for her sons.
你知道 我今晚不想看见基利安在我家
You know, I... I didn't like seeing Killian in my house tonight.
我是说 我甚至讨厌他还在镇上
I mean, I hate the fact that he's even in town,
不过我很感激你为了我妈妈承担了这麽多麻烦
but I appreciate you going to all this trouble for my mom.
你跟她在一起... 表现出了你对我的爱
The way you are with her... it just shows me how much you love me.
我真的很爱你
I do love you so much.
我知道
I know.
你想睡觉了吗?
You want to go to bed?
嗯
Yeah.
凤蝶重生
Revive papilio.
有人吗?
Hello?
温迪 我在医院 我刚跟医生聊过
Wendy, I'm at the hospital. I just talked to the doctor.
巴布在手术 她失血过多
Barb's in surgery, she's lost a lot of blood,
他们认为孩子可能撑不过去了
and they don't think the baby's going to make it,
这些... 这些都是我的错
and it's... it's my fault.
经历了这一切我还怎麽能面对她?
How can I look her in the eye after this?
是我害她这样的
I did this to her.
巴布在为我施的咒语付出代价 还有...
Barb is paying the price for the spell I cast, and...
不是吧!
No!
英格丽德!
Ingrid!
亚当
Adam.
我听说巴布的事了 我以最快的速度赶来了
I heard about Barb, came as soon as I could.
对不起我之前对你那麽混♥蛋♥
I'm sorry I was such a jerk earlier.
不 不 不 你不是混♥蛋♥
Oh, no, no, no, you weren't a jerk.
你只是害怕了 好吗? 我太心急了
You were just scared, all right? I was moving too fast.
不 我只是... 我吓坏了
No, I just... I freaked out,
不过这... 这不是你的错
but it... it's not your fault.
- 我现在真是一团糟 - 嘿 嘿...
- I'm just really screwed up right now. - Hey, hey, hey, hey...
嘿 嘿 嘿 没事的 没事的
Hey, hey, hey, it's okay, it's okay.
都没事
It's okay.
喂...?
Hello...?
对
Yes.
对...!
Yes...!
天哪 真是好消息
Oh, my God, that's great news.
告诉她我马上回来
Tell her I'll be right back.
巴布没事了
Barb's okay.
孩子没事了 一切都会好的
The baby's fine. Everything's going to be okay.
哇 真是太好了
Well, that's fantastic.
亚当 你的鼻子在流血
Adam, your nose is bleeding.
亚当! 天哪 天哪 亚当!
Adam! Oh, my God. Oh, my God, Adam!
亚当!
Adam!
救命啊!
Help!
来人啊 救命啊!
Somebody, help!
亚当?
Adam?
亚当 醒醒!
剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表