剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表
not black magic.
其次 任何魔法
And secondly, there's no such thing
都没有出现这种事 我猜它是不存在的
as any kind of magic, so I'm guessing not.
噢... 好吧
Oh... Okay.
好了
Yes.
这裡说我们要围著巴布
So it says here we should join hands
牵起手...
around Barb... Mm-hmm.
...然后在她按♥摩♥她子♥宫♥的时候
...and do the chant while she massages
唱咒语
her uterus.
我们开始吧
Here we go.
鼻孔的咒语使精♥液♥受孕...
Nostri incantatores facit fertilis semen...
哈... "精♥液♥"
Uh... "semen."
你还是十二岁的小孩吗?
What are you, 12?
这是拉丁文 是"种子"的意思
It's Latin. It means "seed."
我们到底还要不要继续?
Ew. Are we doing this or not?
好吧 你这样热衷于魔法算不算
Suddenly, Miss I'm-Too-Good-For-Witchcraft
某种意义上的陷入魔法了
is kind of getting into the witchcraft.
我只是相信无论做什麽事情
I believe if you do something,
都应该要好好做
you should do it right.
好了 继续吧
Now, come on.
鼻孔的咒语使精♥液♥受孕
Nostri incantatores facit fertilis semen
鼻孔的咒语使精♥液♥受孕
Nostri incantatores Nostri incantatores
鼻孔的咒语使精♥液♥受孕
facit fertilis semen facit fertilis semen.
鼻孔的咒语使精♥液♥受孕
Nostri incantatores facit Nostri incantatores facit
使精♥液♥受孕... 使精♥液♥受孕...
fertilis semen... fertilis semen...
地上是不是该有点 亮光什麽的?
Shouldn't there be, like, flashes of light?
或者喷出一股烟雾 或别的什麽?
Or a puff of smoke, or something?
就靠这个我们从网上找来的假咒语?
From the fake spell we got off the Internet?
我受够了
I'm bored.
你们想一起去本特埃尔博
You guys want to go grab a drink
- 喝一杯麽? - 好的
- at the Bent Elbow? - Yes.
必须的 走吧
Totally. Please.
嘿
Hey.
我知道这几百年来你一直生我的气
I know you've been angry at me
我为什麽要生你的气?
Why would I be angry at you?
你只是杀了我的大女儿而已
You only killed my eldest daughter.
那是个意外
It was an accident.
再说 英格丽德已经重生了
Plus, Ingrid was reborn.
这是不一样的
It's never the same.
她每次重生都会有些不同
She's always a little bit different.
每次我失去她们
And every time I lose them,
都会更痛苦一些
it gets a little bit harder.
别搞得好像你的诅咒
Oh, don't even act like your curse
比我的更糟一样
isn't way better than mine.
又来了...
Oh, here we go...
不朽? 这真的算是一个诅咒麽?
Immortality? Is that really even a curse?
永无止尽地做一个母亲
Immortality with endless motherhood.
你知道在他们发明硬膜外麻醉前
Do you know how many times
我分娩了多少次?
I gave birth before they invented the epidural?
更不用说肥皂了
Not to mention soap.
好了
All right,
就算你是被"诅咒"
but even though you're "cursed"
长生不死
with immortality,
你也不是金刚不坏啊 乔安娜?
you're not really immortal, are you, Joanna?
我是说 如果有人想杀你
I mean, if somebody wanted to kill you,
费尽心力地要杀你的话 他们还是能成功的
really wanted to kill you, they could.
就算是你的女儿们
Even with your girls,
如果把咒语用错了地方
the right spell in the wrong hands
不仅是她们自己小命不保
could not only kill Freya and Ingrid,
而且还可能不再重生
but it could stop them from being reborn.
- 你到底想说什麽? - 把牌拿出来
- What are you getting at? - Put out your cards.
- 我不记得把它们放哪儿了 - 你记得的
- I don't know where they are. - Yeah, you do.
前几天 我做了一个梦
I had a dream about you
是关于你的
the other night.
梦裡面你的眼睛闪著绿光
Your eyes were green, they were glowing,
但那不是你 那是一个假冒者
because it wasn't you, it was a shifter,
有人在借你之名做坏事
somebody doing evil in your name.
我一醒过来 就给你算了一卦
When I awoke, I dealt a deck for you.
出来的结果简直匪夷所思
I couldn't believe what I saw.
我以为自己算错了
I thought I made a mistake,
所以就又算了一次
so I dealt them again,
一次又一次
and again, and again.
每次出来的结果都一样
Every time, the same thing.
这不可能
This can't be right.
看看 这个假冒者
Look here. The Impostor.
看他的眼睛
Look at the eyes.
这儿 斗篷敞开了
And here, the cloak pulled back.
我一开始没懂这是什麽意思 但现在我知道了
I didn't know what that meant at first, but now I know.
这代表你女儿们被隐藏的力量
It's the powers that you're hiding from your daughters.
即将展现
They're about to be revealed.
乔安娜 你在这裡的生活
The life you built here, Joanna,
就要变了 突变 死亡
it's about to change. Upheaval, death,
毁灭 痛苦
destruction, pain,
囚禁 背叛
imprisonment, betrayal.
都衝你来了
It's coming for you.
- 而且它们都来势汹汹 - 打住
- Like nothing you've ever seen before. - Hold on.
别这麽戏剧化
Don't get dramatic.
你一直都太有戏剧细胞了
You're always so damn dramatic.
不... 不对
N... No, no, no, no, no.
这不是真的
This isn't happening.
好了 一件件来理清 首先是你的敌人
Okay, first things first: your enemy.
他们把自己伪装成你的样子 但从牌面上看
The one who can make themselves look like you. From the lay of the cards,
他们好像还没有找到杀你的方法
it looks like they don't have the tools to kill you quite yet.
也就是说还在搜寻中 这给了你一些准备时间
They're still searching, so that gives us some time.
你能想到会是谁要置你于死地吗?
Do you have any idea who it might be?
我怎麽会知道
I have absolutely no idea.
你说过有人买♥♥下了费尔黑文
You said somebody bought Fair Haven.
弗雷娅的未婚夫?
The boy who's marrying Freya?
不 他只是个普通人
No, he's mortal.
- 你怎麽知道? - 因为
- How do you know? - Because
我测试过他
I tested him.
- 啊! - 抱歉
- Ah! - Oopsie!
妈 你刚刚是捅了我未婚夫一刀吗?
Mom, did you just stab my fiance?
我一时手滑 我给你找个创可贴啊
So clumsy. Let me get a Band-Aid.
- 啊! - 你在干嘛啊?
- Ow! - What is wrong with you?
没什麽啊 我马上回来
Nothing. Be right back.
亲爱的 我很抱歉
Baby, I'm sorry.
结果很明确
The test was definitive.
达什·加德纳是个普通人
Dash Gardiner is just an ordinary man.
只是太有钱了
Only very rich.
牌可不会说谎
The cards don't lie.
你有麻烦了 乔安娜
You have an enemy, Joanna.
外面有人想杀你
Somebody who wants to hurt you.
还是一个和你旗鼓相当的对手
Somebody whose powers rival your own.
想把你们全家都灭掉
And they're not gonna stop until you and your girls are dead.
永远消灭
Forever dead.
我就知道你会来的
I knew you'd come.
我知道你会来的
I knew you'd come.
你怎麽看起来这麽伤感?
Why do you look so sad?
因为我等这一刻已经等了四百年了
Because I've waited 400 years for this,
但这还没有真正发生
and it's not even really happening.
所以你觉得她疯了?
So you're saying she's crazy?
我只是觉得她很古怪
I'm saying she's eccentric.
- 谁古怪? - 我们的姨妈
- Who's eccentric? - Our aunt.
我们有个姨妈?
We have an aunt?
我不是告诉过你们温迪的事吗?
I told you guys about Aunt Wendy.
我一直以为那是你编了个故事
I'd always just assumed you made her up as a cautionary tale
来警告我们姐妹争斗的严重后果呢
about what happens when sisters fight.
她是真的 而且就在楼上
No, she's very real. She's upstairs
阁楼裡睡觉
in the attic sleeping.
你们要知道 她有点... 怪
剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表