剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表
So let me help you.
你想做名誉证人吗?
Would you be willing to serve as a character witness?
我不是这个意思 你懂的
That's not what I meant, and you know it.
我知道 不过我不会用黑暗魔法来解决这事儿
I know, but I'm not using dark magic to get out of this.
而可悲的是 只有这种魔法才有作用
Sadly, that's the only magic that would work.
是不是在过去的一百年裡你变得更顽固了?
Is it possible that you've gotten more stubborn over the last hundred years?
就因为我没有按照你想要的方式
Just because I'm not dealing with this
来处理这件事...
in the way that you want me to...
你根本就没有在处理 乔
You're not dealing with this at all, Jo.
而且你昨天晚上对孩子们撒谎了
And you lied to the girls last night,
你说你已经驱逐了那个假冒者
telling them that you banished the shape-shifter.
那是不可能的 你根本不知道是谁
That's not possible. You don't know who it is.
我说谎是为了不让她们担心
I lied so they don't have to worry,
这样她们就能回到无忧无虑的 正常的生活
so that they can get back to their carefree, normal lives.
事情是不会回到以前的样子的!
Things are not going back to the way they were!
以前已经成为过去了
That's over.
孩子们知道她们的身世了
The girls know who they are.
她们的能量只会越来越强大
Their powers are only going to get stronger.
我们有必要教她们如何控制天赋
We need to be able to teach them how to control their gifts,
这样他们才不会伤到别人或自己
so they don't hurt someone or themselves.
你答应过我 帮我保全他们的小命
You said that you would help me keep them alive.
意思是让他们远离魔法
That means keeping them away from magic.
好吧 听你的
All right, yeah. Whatever you say.
不使用魔法
No magic.
- 哇... - 太酷了吧
- Whoa... - Oh, wow. That was so cool.
不足挂齿
That was nothing.
姑娘们 等著看我能教些什麽吧
Wait till you girls see what I can teach you.
我们女巫的天赋可不止念念咒语施施法
We witches have way more talents than just spell casting.
隔空移物 治愈术 有限的天气控制力
Telekinesis, healing powers, limited weather control.
我们竟然还能控制天气?!
We can control the weather?!
她说了"有限的"
She said "limited."
有限 但还是棒极了
Limited, but still pretty cool.
- 你怎麽做到的? - 哇
- How did you do that? - Wow.
这因人而异啦
Oh, we all work in different ways.
我受天性控制 力量来自于内脏
I'm ruled by instinct, so, my powers come from the gut.
而你弗雷娅 受情绪影响
Freya, you're ruled by emotion,
因此你的力量来自于心脏
so, yours come from the heart.
多加练习 你就能读出人们内心深处的渴望了
With practice, you're gonna be able to read people's deepest desires,
还能调配催♥情♥药♥ 让他们陷入爱河...
mix potions to make them fall in love...
- 或是激发♥情♥慾... - 真的假的?
- Or fall into bed... - Really?
她的专长就是性啊 我可真没想到呀
Her specialty is sex. I wouldn't have guessed that.
是吗? 那她专长什麽 读书麽?
Oh, really? Well, what's her specialty? Reading?
差不多吧 英格丽德的力量来自这儿呢
Kind of. Ingrid's powers come from up here.
意志力 智商 以及发明
Strength of mind, intellect, invention.
看你写咒语就跟看莫扎特谱曲似的
Watching you write a spell was like watching Mozart compose a concerto.
等等 我不单单读书裡的旧咒语
Wait a minute. So I can actually come up with new spells,
还可以写新咒语咯?
and not just read old ones in books?
别异想天开 你还是新手呢
Don't get any ideas. You're still a novice.
你考虑写咒语前 要经过多年学习
It's gonna take years of learning before you can even think of writing a spell.
那妈妈的专长是什麽?
So, what's Mom's specialty?
无所不能 她功能齐全
Everything. She's the total package.
当你们妈妈能量充沛的时候
When your mom's at full strength,
她没什麽办不到的
it's like there's nothing she can't do.
她可以教我咒语把基利安赶出我脑海吗?
So, can she teach me the spell that'll get Killian out of my head?
天呐 你们两个啊
Oh, my God. Between the two of you,
就像给你们一个你们从没见过的
it's like you've been given
全新工具箱 裡面有上百件工具
a brand-new toolbox with hundreds of tools you've never seen before,
而你们却只想用榔头
all you want to do is use a hammer.
好吧 弗雷娅 我想你尽量让石头不接触水面
All right, Freya, I want you to try to skip this stone on the water.
行啊
Okay.
不是用手 精神控制
Not with your hand. With your mind.
记住 姑娘们 这是我们之间的秘密
And, girls, remember, this is just between us.
懂啦 不能和任何人说我们是女巫
We know. We can't tell anyone we're witches.
当然 也包括那个 不过也不要告诉你妈妈
No. That, too. But don't tell your mother
我们现在做的事
that we're doing this,
要是知道你们在施魔法 她会疯了的
because she would freak if you're doing magic.
没用啊
It isn't working.
清除杂念 集中注意力
Clear your mind. Concentrate.
什麽都别想 专注于你的目标
Think of nothing else but what you're trying to do.
好
Okay.
怎麽样了? 动了吗?
What happened? Did it move?
要是你想要石头沉下去的话 好吧你成功了
Yeah. If you were trying to sink it, you did great.
我逊毙了
I suck at this.
弗雷娅 耐心点吧 都是练出来的
Freya, it takes practice; be patient.
英格丽德 轮到你了
All right, Ingrid, your turn.
你也一样... 耐心 排除杂念
Same goes for you... be patient, clear your mind.
我要你集中注意力于把石头从湖裡拽出来
I want you to concentrate on dragging the rock up out of the lake.
我刚想的是拽石头啊
I was just trying to lift the rock.
妈咪嘛咪哄
Converterit libro isto
妈咪嘛咪哄
Converterit libro isto
"应该删掉我的名字..."
"My name shall be cast out..."
英格丽德
Ingrid
太不好意思了 没想吓到你
I'm sorry, I... I didn't mean to scare you.
没 我只是给书上架呢
No, I... I... I was just... doing some shelving.
我就快完成啦 怎麽了?
But I can finish later. What's up?
我想过来转转...
Well, I wanted to come by and see if you...
看你晚上是否想跟我共进晚餐
wanted to have dinner tonight.
晚餐? 约... 约会吗? 约会晚餐?
Dinner? Like a... a date? Like a dinner date?
不会觉得有点怪麽... 你逮捕了我妈妈
Won't that be weird... you arrested my mom.
我现在已经退出那案子了
I'm actually off the case now.
- 什麽? 为什麽? - 因为我们的交情
- What? Why? - Because of our history.
我上司觉得会有利益衝突
My bosses felt there was a conflict of interest.
我们有过交情吗?
Oh. We have a history?
我觉得我们是朋友
Well, I thought we were friends.
当然 我们是...
Of course. We are...
朋友
Friends.
英格丽德...
Ingrid...
- 我喜欢你 - 真心的吗?
- I like you. - Really?
我得告诉你几次你才肯相信我?
How many times do I have to tell you that before you start to believe me?
下次可能就信你了
Just one more would probably do it.
开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
和我一起吃晚饭吧
Have dinner with me.
我不会提任何有关案子的事
Now, I won't mention anything about the case,
我们就单纯聊聊...
so we can just talk about...
魔法...
Magic...
还有巫术咒语 毕竟 我是侦探嘛
And voodoo spells. Yeah, I'm a detective;
- 我很善于观察的... - 这...
- I notice things. - It's...
这只是跟我学术论文研究有关啦
It's just an academic study for my dissertation.
终于就要写完了 耶!
Finally gonna finish. Yay!
不错嘛
Good for you.
那麽...
So, um...
你觉得呢?
what do you say?
我知道你可以挤出一个晚上的时间
Look, I know you could use a night out,
而且你得吃饭呀 对吧?
and you have to eat, right?
是呀 好吧
Okay. Yes.
很好
Great.
- 拜 - 拜
- Bye. - Bye.
- 请享用 - 能来杯饮料吗?
- Enjoy. - Hey, can I get a drink?
排队吧 伙计... 我都忙得不可开交了
Get in line, buddy... I'm kind of in the weeds here.
谁点了玛格丽特?
Who had a margarita?
弗雷娅 大概十分钟前 我点了啤酒
I ordered a beer, Freya, like, ten minutes ago.
- 我点了莫吉托鸡尾酒 - 马上就好
- And I ordered a mojito. - Just give me a minute.
谁点了啤酒?
Okay, who had the beer?
你在干什麽? 你不在这裡工作啊
What are you doing? You don't work here.
很明显你需要帮忙... 所以我在帮忙啊
You obviously need help, so... I'm helping.
你真的没必要回这来的
You really shouldn't be back here.
可以来杯火热马蒂尼吗?
Can I get a dirty martini?
- 没问题 - 他不是酒保
- Not a problem. - He's not a bartender.
放轻鬆 交给我 我经验丰富
Relax, I can handle this. I'm very experienced.
我还在等我的莫吉托鸡尾酒呢
I'm still waiting for my mojito.
大家放鬆点!
剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表