剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表
- 不要告诉我我们是女巫 - 我们是女巫
- Please don't tell me we're witches. - We're witches.
你有麻烦了 乔安娜
You have an enemy, Joanna, and they're not gonna stop
他想把你们全家都灭掉
until you and your girls are dead.
那个假冒者... 她杀了我
The imposter... she stabbed me.
我知道谁杀了我丈夫
I know who killed my husband.
你因杀害比尔·撒切尔被捕
You are under arrest for the murder of Bill Thatcher.
等等 亚当 搞什麽?!
Wait. Adam, what the hell?!
- 温迪? - 你在想什麽呢 英格丽德?
- Wendy? - Ingrid, what were you thinking?
如果你让某个你爱的人复活了
You resurrect someone you love,
那必须有一个你爱的人死掉
then someone you love has to die.
你意识到一晚上的时间
Do you realize you were almost burned alive and drowned
你差点被活活烧死又差点被溺死吗?
all in one night?
妈妈为什麽会因为谋杀罪被捕?
Why was Mom arrested for murder?
那个假冒者跟踪著你妈妈
The shape-shifter that has it out for your mom
他变成了你妈妈的样子
has taken your mom's form,
杀死了比尔·撒切尔
killed Bill Thatcher,
留下莫拉做目击证人
leaving Maura as a witness.
你有个弟弟?
You have a brother?
是啊 我和你说过我有个弟弟
Yeah. I told you I had a brother.
我觉得你不应该来这裡
I don't think you should be here.
我确实不该来这裡
Definitely shouldn't be here.
你离开小镇的时候会用得著的
You're gonna need it for when you leave town.
我想在这儿多住些日子
Think I'll stay a while.
你见过我逃离争斗吗?
Have you ever seen me run away from a fight?
我们会找到那个假冒者
We'll find the shifter,
并且会让孩子们跟我们一样长寿
and we'll keep the girls alive as long as we can.
基利安 吓死我了
Killian. Thank God.
温迪? 你在干什麽呢?
Wendy? What are you doing up?
塔罗牌适合在半夜裡占卜
Tarot cards like to be read in the middle of the night,
我需要它们的帮助
and I need them to cooperate.
我想找出来是谁会因为你的咒语而死去
I'm trying to find out who's gonna die because of the curse that you unleashed.
我记得你说过这是不可能知道的
I thought you said it wasn't possible to know.
我确实说过 对吧?
I did say that, didn't I?
可你不能我说什麽信什麽啊
But you can't always believe everything that I tell you.
不...
No...
- 这不合理啊 - 是谁?
- This can't be right. - Who is it?
是妈妈吗?
Is it Mom...?
是弗雷娅吗?
Is it Freya?
天哪 难道是你...?
Oh, God, is it you...?
根据塔罗牌的显示 那个要死的人...
According to these cards, the person who's going to die...
是你
Is you.
什麽?
What?
你根本不知道怎麽从这裡到厨房♥ 是吗?
You have no idea how to actually get to the kitchen from here, do you?
还真是呢 所以我喜欢住在船上
Not really. This is why I like living on a boat.
这样永远不会找不到厨房♥
It's impossible to get lost going to the kitchen.
弗雷娅?
Freya?
- 这到底怎麽回事? - 达什
- What the hell's going on? - Dash.
等等!
Wait!
达什?
Dash?
救救我...
Help me...
对不起 英格丽德 但事实是 你活该如此
I'm sorry, Ingrid, but the truth is, you deserve this.
这都是你的错
This is all your fault.
达什?
Dash?
乔安娜?
Joanna?
东区女巫 第一季第03集
- 睡不著? - 做恶梦了 你呢?
- Can't sleep? - Bad dream. You?
我在查查一些老咒语
I'm just looking through some old spells,
想找点灵感好解决掉那个假冒者
trying to find inspiration for our shifter problem.
- 有收穫吗? - 我来猜猜看...
- Any luck? - Let me guess...
你很担心复活咒语会带来什麽后果
You're worried about the price for the resurrection spell.
或许我们能找到某种方式来还原它
Maybe we could find a way to reverse it
这样就没有人要死了
so no one has to die.
英格丽德 宝贝儿 我们得接受这些
Ingrid, honey, we've gone over this.
我们也无能为力
There's nothing we can do.
要维持宇宙的平衡 我们不能改变这个
Balance has to be restored. We can't change that.
可我不能闲等著某个我爱的人
But I can't just sit around waiting for someone I love to die
因为我犯下的错误而死掉
because of my stupid mistake.
你不用闲等著啊
You don't have to just sit around.
我来教你吧 你还有很多东西要学呢
Let me teach you. There's still so much for you to learn.
我不想再学任何有关魔法的东西了
I don't want to learn anything else about magic.
先别急著这麽说
Don't be so sure about that.
有魔法才能做到这样
Magic is what you make of it.
魔法可以是危险的致命的
It can be dangerous and deadly,
也可以是神秘的美妙的
or it can be mystical and beautiful.
决定权在你
It's up to you.
我错过什麽了吗?
Am I missing something?
- 没 - 你在这干什麽呢?
- Nope. - What are you doing here?
你不是应该跟你完美的未婚夫在一起甜蜜麽?
Shouldn't you be at Fair Haven with your dashing fiance?
我睡不著 天天如此 同样的原因
I can't sleep. Every night, it's the same thing.
我和基利安进行著最火♥辣♥最美妙的性♥爱♥
I have the hottest, most incredible sex with Killian.
- 漂亮 - 什麽?!
- Nice. - What?!
在梦裡 只是梦裡而已
In my dreams. Only in my dreams.
现实生活中 我是跟达什做♥爱♥的
In real life, I have that kind of sex with Dash.
是啊 我们懂 我们都懂
Yes, we know. We all know.
每次他来过夜的时候都会 那个
Every time he sleeps over, like,
一个晚上来个三四次
three, four times a night.
不是吧? 四次?
Really? Four times?
关键是 并不是我和达什之间有问题
The point is, it's not like there's a problem with me and Dash,
可我就是停止不了做这些有关基利安的梦
but I can't make these Killian dreams stop.
这让我觉得很内疚 好像我在背叛他一样
It's like, I feel guilty, like I'm cheating,
而我什麽都没做啊
and I'm not even doing anything.
我得把他赶出我的大脑
I need to get him out of my head.
我是女巫 控制我自己的思想能有多难?
I'm a witch now. How hard can it be to control my own thoughts?
- 很难 - 很难
- Very hard. - Very hard.
听著 孩子们 放轻鬆
Look, girls, take it easy.
你们不可能一周之内就能精通魔法
You can't master the art of witchcraft in a week.
不过别著急 这需要时间
But don't worry. It'll take time,
而且我会教给你们需要知道的事情
but I can teach you everything you need to know.
让我来做你们的导师吧
Let me be your Mr. Miyagi.
只要别告诉你们的妈妈
Just, please don't tell your mother.
别告诉你们的妈妈什麽?
Please don't tell your mother what?
- 没什麽啊 - 没什麽?
- Nothing. - Nothing?
嘿 我不希望孩子们接触魔法
Hey, I don't want the girls doing magic.
- 这太危险了 - 好吧
- It's too dangerous. - Okay.
我们已经不是扎马尾的小孩子了
We're not kids in pigtails anymore.
我们是成年人 我们可以自己做决定
We're adults who can make our own decisions.
我好想念马尾呢
Ooh, I miss the pigtails.
真的 好想念呢
I do, I do.
这跟成不成年无关
Oh, it's not about grown-up or not.
只是... 我已经活得比你们久得多
I've just... I've been alive a lot longer than you.
我知道什麽事你们不该做 这都是为了你们好
I know things you don't. It's for your own good.
也许我们能帮忙找出那个假冒者呢
But maybe we could help you with the shape-shifter.
再也没有什麽假冒者了
There is no shape-shifter anymore.
一切都在掌控之中
Everything is under control.
我已经用消除咒语搞定这事儿了
I took care of it with a banishing spell.
不管是谁 都不能再靠近我们了
Whoever it is, they can't come anywhere near us.
还有 我觉得我们周围不能有诱惑
And I don't think we want any temptation around.
对吧? 好了 以防万一
Right? Now, well, just to be safe.
- 你在干什麽?! - 搞什麽啊?!
- What are you doing?! - What the hell?!
那是传家宝
That's an heirloom.
现在它只是灰烬了
Now it's ash.
晚安喽
Good night.
这裡到底发生了什麽?
What the hell happened here?
等等 我见过那个符号♥ 埃米利奥星座?
What a minute. I've seen that symbol before. Malus Amplio?
这是用暗能量画出来的 放大成邪恶的力量
It draws in dark energy, and magnifies the power of evil.
昨晚我梦到它在比尔·撒切尔被杀的地上
It was in the ground where Bill Thatcher was killed,
现在 它在这儿了
in my dream last night, and now, it's here.
你想不出谁会对你做这种事?
And you can't think of anyone who would want to do something like this to you?
我是长生不老的 我能想出来的人太多了
I'm immortal. I can think of too many people.
这才是问题
That's the problem.
让我帮你吧
剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表