剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表
Vade, daemonia.
释放灵魂 归回地府
Animas vestras ad infernum remittitur.
退散... 退散...
Dimittam... dimittam.
温迪姨妈
Aunt Wendy.
退散 退散
Dimittam, dimittam.
你在这儿做什麽呢?
What are you doing here?
我就知道你不会听话
I knew you wouldn't listen to me.
某些地方你和你妈妈很像
You're a lot like your mother that way.
你不会有事儿的
You're gonna be okay.
融化冰川
Sana glacies.
融化冰川
Sana glacies.
融化冰川 保持意识
Sana glacies. Stay with me.
谢谢
Thank you.
融化冰川 融化冰川
Sana glacies.Sana glacies.
- 你回来做什麽? - 我把外套落这了
- What are you doing back here? - Forgot my jacket.
好吧 我是在瞎扯
Okay, that's bullshit.
我是说 我确实落下了我的外套
I mean, I did forget my jacket,
但这不是我在这儿的原因
but that is not why I'm here.
我只是想当著你的面告诉你:
I just wanted to look you in your face when I told you this:
我认输了
I'm on to you.
要是我说我不知道你在说什麽
Would it shock you to know I have no idea
你会不会很吃惊?
what you're talking about?
我知道了为什麽你要假装对我有感觉
I know why you've been pretending you have all these feelings for me
为什麽我们之间有很深的羁绊
and that we have this deep connection,
但是你可以省去这些废话了
but you can cut the crap.
你和达什需要解决好你们之间的问题
You and Dash need to work out your problems yourselves.
或者别... 我真的不在乎
Or don't... I don't really care.
只要你们不要把我扯进来
Just leave me out of it.
你可能和他曾经的未婚妻上过床
You may have slept with one fiancee,
但是你休想和我发生任何关係
but you are never going to sleep with this one.
你说完了没有?
Are you done now?
我意识到你没有否认我的话
I notice you're not denying anything.
听著 我确实和埃莉丝睡过
Look, I did sleep with Elyse.
为什麽你要告诉我她叫什麽?
Oh, why would you tell me her name?
但是那是很久之前的事情了
But that was a long time ago,
而且告诉你 当时他们的关係
and for the record, things in their relationship
也是相当糟糕的
were pretty screwed up to begin with.
管他呢... 我知道你试图和每一个
Oh, whatever... I know you have tried to sleep
达什曾经约会的姑娘上♥床♥
with every woman Dash has ever dated.
他是这麽说的?
Is that what he told you?
这些难道不是事实吗?
Is it the truth?
要是我否认的话 你会相信我吗?
Would you believe me if I said it wasn't?
我凭什麽相信你说的话?
Why should I believe anything you say?
你说的没错
Exactly.
我没有伪装自己 弗雷娅
I haven't been pretending, Freya.
我不知道我还能多坦白
I don't know how much clearer I can be.
你真的以为我会信这些话吗?
Do you really expect me to fall for that?
不 我没有期待任何事情 我只希望你能承认
No, I don't expect anything except for you to admit
我们之间有某种联繫 而且你我都意识到了
that there is a connection here and we both know it.
不 我们之间唯一的联繫就是
No, the only connection we have is
我们在同一个酒吧工作
that we work together in this bar
而且我要嫁给你哥哥
and I'm marrying your brother.
就是这些
That's all.
晚安
Good night.
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁?!
Who the hell are you?!
妈?
Mom?
弗雷娅... 使用你的魔力
Freya... use your powers.
弗雷娅 使用你的魔力
Freya, use your powers.
弗雷娅·艾利夫·波尚
Freya Eilif Beauchamp,
我允许你使用魔力!
you have permission to use your powers!
天啊 妈妈 你还好麽?
Oh, my God, Mom, are you okay?
天啊 你还好麽?
Oh, God. Are you all right?
还好 到底怎麽了!
Yeah. Oh, what the hell!
我以为你已经处理掉她了
I thought you took care of her.
我撒谎了
I sort of lied.
为什麽? 为什麽你总要撒谎?
Why? Why do you always lie?
为什麽每个人都要说谎?
Why does everyone always lie?
还有谁撒谎了?
Who else is lying?
我 我每天都在对达什说谎
Me. I'm lying to Dash every single day.
我们的馀生都要在这个巨大的谎言中度过
I'm hiding this huge thing from him for the rest of our lives.
我怎麽能这麽做?
How do I do that?
要是我一直隐瞒著我身份的秘密
How do I marry someone
我怎麽还能嫁给他?
when I have this giant secret about who I am?
因为你不仅仅是一个女巫 弗雷娅
Because you're so much more than just a witch, Freya.
你是一个如此聪明
You're still the same smart,
有天赋 善解人意 美丽的女人
talented, caring and beautiful woman
和以前的你并无二致
that you've always been.
达什爱上的是这样的你
And that's who Dash fell in love with,
这些都不曾变化
and that hasn't changed.
好吧
Okay.
我爱你 弗雷娅
I love you, Freya.
我知道你很坚强 我知道你能做到的
I know how strong you are, and I know you can do this.
扔刀那一招...
That knife throw...
非常不错呢
That was pretty impressive.
是吧 我不敢相信我成功了
I know. I can't believe it actually worked.
这是我第一次有意识的使用魔力
That was the first time I've done something like that on purpose.
可算成了!
Finally!
宝贝儿 我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you, baby.
- 谢谢 - 你做得很棒
- Thanks. - You did good.
再多加练习 你就能更好得控制你的天赋了
With a little practice, you'll gain greater control of your gifts.
你是说你允许我练习了吗?
Ooh, does that mean you're actually gonna let me practice?
你是说我本来就不该阻止你吗?
Ooh, does that mean I could have stopped you?
是时候了 你也准备好了
It's time, and you're ready.
我还没准备好
I'm not,
不过我连你约会都没准备好...
but I wasn't ready for you to start dating...
任何时候都准备不好
In any century.
但我还是阻止不了你啊
And I couldn't stop you then, either
- 来... - 我爱你 妈妈
- Come... - I love you, Mom.
嘿 你不是已经把它烧了吗?
Hey, didn't you burn that?
我是烧了
I did.
你不是唯一一个有超酷魔法的人
You're not the only one in this house with cool powers.
对不起
Sorry.
你错过最后的招待了
You missed last call.
根据以往 我知道你要干什麽
For the record, I know exactly what you're up to.
是吗 也许你知道 也许你不知道呢
Oh, well, maybe you do, maybe you don't.
不管怎麽样
Either way,
都不会对我和我的计划有任何影响
it has no effect on me or my plans.
是啊 听著 我想你或许应该改改你的计划了
Yeah, well, look, I'm thinking maybe you should change your plans.
因为这次你是不会赢的 基利安 我保证
'Cause you won't win this one, Killian, I promise.
我不想你受到伤害
I don't want you getting hurt.
多谢关心 我会考虑考虑的
Appreciate the concern. I'll take it under advisement.
好吧 你知道 你只是在做自己的事情
Fine. You know, you just do your thing.
尽可能表现得很酷 假装没有困扰
Play it as cool as you want, pretend nothing bothers you.
不过真正的基利安最终总会表现出真实的一面
But the real Killian always shows himself eventually.
到那时一切都会朝错误的方向发展
And that's when it all goes wrong.
是吗? 那真实的你呢?
Oh, yeah? What about the real you?
你告诉弗雷娅五年前我做的事
You told Freya what I did five years ago,
可你告诉她全部了吗?
but did you tell her the rest of the story?
是啊
Yeah.
我可不这麽想
Didn't think so.
我的手还是觉得很冷
They still feel really cold.
这得过一段时间才能恢复正常
It's gonna take a few more minutes before they're normal again.
别著急 你会没事的
Don't worry. You're gonna be okay.
这好可怕 好恐怖
That was just so awful, scary.
你真的以为你在得知自己是个女巫一星期后
Did you really feel that you could just pull something like this off
就能干这种事吗?
after knowing you're a witch for a week?
我不是这麽想 我只是想做点什麽
I guess I wasn't thinking. I just wanted to do something.
我不想有人死掉
I don't want someone to die.
我知道 可是把你自己陷入危险
I know, but putting yourself in danger
可不是明智的做法
is not the answer.
我真的不能改变这个诅咒 是吗?
剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表