剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表
Can everyone just relax!
那到底是什麽情况?
What the hell was that?
破柜子
Uh, stupid shelves.
有时就那样
They do that sometimes.
乔安娜
Joanna.
温迪!
Oh! Wendy!
你在这干嘛呢?!
What are you doing in here?!
抱歉 我真的很抱歉
Sorry. I'm sorry.
- 我很对不起 我... - 什麽...
- I'm sorry. I just... - What...
我认为要是我重现你的梦境 就会激发灵感
I thought if I recreated your dream, then inspiration would strike.
你差点把我吓得命都没了
Well... you scared the crap out of me.
所以我列了一份你的敌人的名单
So, I made a list of your enemies,
名单特别特别长 我得要你帮忙才能完成
and the list is really, really long, and I still need your help to finish it.
还记得你的梦有什麽特别之处吗?
Do you remember anything in particular about your dream?
比如 假冒者有没有武器 或者...?
Like, did the shifter have a weapon, or...?
有 她有个用头髮编成的怪异的小洋娃娃
Yeah, she had this strange little doll made out of hair.
什麽? 慢著
What? Wait.
真不敢相信你就这样毁了我的床头板
I can't believe you ruined my headboard.
娃娃是不是长这样?
Did it look like this?
- 是啊 那是什麽? - 这是能量护身符
- Yeah. What is that? - It's called an energy talisman.
我认识个在新奥尔良的傢伙 他以前做这些
I knew a guy in New Orleans who used to make these.
你是说 应该就是
Oh, you mean it's one of those low-rent voodoo things
这种廉价的巫术小玩意儿...
that's supposed to...
吸走你的能量的?
Suck away your powers?
不 不是应该 而是确定
No, not supposed to, it does.
用哪个女巫的头髮编成 才会对谁起作用
It only works on the witch whose hair it's made of.
别小看了它 乔安娜... 我亲眼见证过
Don't underestimate this, Joanna... I've seen it work.
我在房♥子四周施了保护咒
I put a protection spell around the house.
你在整个小镇四周施了保护咒 都被人家破了
You put a protection spell around the entire town, and somebody broke through.
我觉得你总是极度否认这件事的严肃性
I think you're into major denial about how serious this is.
我知道 但你离开了好长时间 温迪
I get it. But you've been gone a long time, Wendy,
我和姑娘们也都过得挺好
and the girls and I have been doing just fine.
是吗? 挺好? 你都被指控谋杀了
Really? Just fine? You're on trial for murder,
假冒者已经来杀了我一次
the shifter has already killed me once,
又企图杀弗雷娅...
tried to kill Freya...
我们该主动进攻了
it's time to go on the offensive.
你不是家长 温迪
You're not a parent, Wendy.
你不懂为别人负责任是什麽感受
You don't understand what it is to be responsible for another person.
也许我不是家长 乔安娜
Well, I may not be a parent, Joanna,
但我是家庭一员...
but I have a family...
我热爱并且关心这个家庭 我是为了保护你们
a family that I love and I care about. I'm trying to protect you,
而你却在这裡坐著打理衣物!
and you're sitting here doing laundry!
你的衣服!
Your laundry!
对不起 那让我帮帮你吧!
Oh, I'm sorry, let me help you with that!
你可真成熟啊
Uh, very mature.
你不能永远把头埋在沙子裡 乔安娜
You know what, you can't bury your head in the sand forever, Joanna.
你要是再不採取点行动 事情会变得更糟
If you don't do something soon, things are gonna get worse.
非常糟!
A lot worse!
好的 集中精力
Okay, concentrate.
加油 弗雷娅
Come on, Freya,
英格丽德都能把一个湖的水变没
Ingrid can empty a freaking lake.
你行的
You can do this.
你还真是笨手笨脚呢
Wow. You really are a klutz.
不过挺可爱的
It's kind of adorable.
你在这干嘛?
What are you doing here?
- 我在这工作啊 - 才不是呢
- I work here. - No, you don't.
罗杰觉得我料理吧檯的技术很好
Roger was very impressed with my skills behind the bar.
所以就给了我一份工作 我接受了
He offered me a job, and I took it.
你接受了?
You took it?
- 你为什麽要接受? - 我需要钱
- Why would you do that? - I need the money.
你需要钱? 别闹了
You need money? Please.
有钱的是我家裡 不是我
My family's rich, I'm not.
我一点都不信
I don't believe that for a second.
是真的... 我从没拿过他们一分钱
Well, it's the truth... I haven't taken a penny off them.
在过去的五年裡 我在泰国教过英语
I've spent the last five years teaching English in Thailand,
在澳大利亚衝过浪
surfed in Australia,
在三个大洲当过酒保
tended bar on three continents.
我现在只是混口饭吃 直到找到下一个目标
I'm just scraping by now to get to the next destination.
听起来真了不起
Well, it sounds incredible.
我一直想过那样的生活来著
I've always wanted to do something like that.
但我从来没离开过东区
Never been out of East End.
一次也没离开过吗?
Not even once?
我十几岁的时候 曾经偷偷出走过
Well, when I was a teenager, I used to sneak out
带著我的假身份证去过纽约
and go to New York with my fake I.D.
我好像还到去华盛顿野外旅行过
And I think I went on a field trip to DC once.
但总的来说 没离开过
But basically, no.
我是单亲妈妈带大的 她是老师
I was raised by a single mother. Schoolteacher.
我们可不能每周都飞去法国
We weren't exactly jetting off to Paris every week.
飞去法国是有点夸张了
Oh, jetting off to Paris is overrated anyway.
我在旅行中明白了一件事
The one thing I learned in my travels
在哪都可能活得很悲惨
is you can be miserable pretty much anywhere.
在哪也都可以很开心啊
And happy anywhere, too.
关键在于你的心在哪
It's about where you are inside.
尼泊尔的和尚教你的吗?
Did a monk teach you that in Nepal or something?
我在幸运饼乾裡的签语条上读到的
I think I read it in a fortune cookie.
好吧
Right.
但你得承认这话有道理
But you got to admit it's true.
如果你不能诚实地面对
If you're not being honest
真实的自己和自己真正想要的
about who you are and what you really want, you could be living
那就跟活在迷宫裡一样 在哪都无所谓了
in a mansion and it wouldn't really matter.
你永远都不会觉得满足
You still wouldn't feel quite right.
我还是觉得你在这工作不太好
I still don't think you working here is a good idea.
为什麽? 还经常梦到我吗?
Why? Still having dreams about me?
没有
No.
我怎麽就不相信你呢?
How come I don't believe you?
玩我呢吧?
Are you freakin' kidding me?
你去哪?
Hey, where are you going?
你现在在这工作了 你收拾吧
You work here now, you can clean it up.
- 你没事吧? - 没事
- Hey, are you okay? - I'm fine.
她有时候有点情绪化
She can be a little dramatic.
是 我发现了
Yeah, I noticed.
谢谢你今晚带我出来
Well, thank you for making me do this tonight.
其实我真的需要放鬆一下
I actually really needed a night out.
我很高兴能让你暂时忘掉...
I'm glad I could help take your mind off the...
- 我们不能谈的事 - 嗯
- Thing that we're not talking about. - Mm-mm.
对你来说可能压力太大了
It's probably a little overwhelming for you.
其实我挺好的 我没想象中那麽害怕
No, I'm actually okay. I guess I'm not that freaked out,
因为我知道我妈没杀人
because I know my mom didn't do it.
怎麽?
What?
我知道我们说过不谈案子
I know we said we wouldn't talk about the case,
但我现在允许你谈...
but I give you permission...
严格来说晚饭已经结束了
dinner is technically over.
我只是担心你没有认真地对待这件事
Look, I'm just concerned that you're not taking this very seriously.
莫拉·撒切尔声称她看见你妈
Maura Thatcher claims that she saw your mother
残忍♥地杀害了她丈夫
murder her husband in cold blood.
但人可能会犯错误啊
But people make mistakes.
尤其是受到惊吓后
Especially in traumatic situations.
我也读过一些研究 上面说有目击证人
And I've read studies where eyewitnesses
声称看到了一个矮个子的女人
claim to see a short woman
但其实是个六尺二寸高的男人
that was really a six-foot-two man.
我知道 我知道 也许你是对的
I know, I know, and maybe you're right.
我希望你是对的 我只是觉得...
I hope you're right. I just think that...
你需要做好准备...
You need to prepare yourself for the...
迎接最糟糕的情况 仅此而已
The worst-case scenario. That's all.
你妈妈可能会... 进监狱...
Your mother could... go to jail...
蹲很长时间
For a long time.
也许我该回家了
I should probably be getting home.
英格丽德... 英格丽德 别走
Ingrid... uh, Ingrid, no,
等我付完钱 送你回去
let me pay, and I can walk you.
不用 我很好 我想呼吸点新鲜空气
No. I'm fine. I could use some fresh air.
谢谢你请我吃饭
剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表