剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表
Of course, but...
现在你再也不用撒谎了
Now you don't have to lie anymore.
- 你可以完全做你自己 - 不
- You are who you are. - No.
我感觉不对 很空虚
I feel wrong, empty,
就好像我丢了一部分自己一样
like I'm missing a piece of myself.
嘿 这裡越来越...
Hey, it's getting pretty...
我在外面等你
I will meet you back out there.
我猜你没有收到周五便装日的备忘
I guess you didn't get the memo about Casual Friday.
我只是试一下
I was just trying it on.
我明天就结婚了 我们把婚礼提前了
I'm getting married tomorrow. We moved up the wedding.
是啊 我知道 我听说了
Yeah, I know, I heard.
我知道我应该跟你说一声的
I know I probably should have said something to you.
我只是真的很忙 忙著规划
I've just been really busy and planning
忙著在最后一刻把所有事都准备好
and getting everything together at the last minute
准备食物啊 花啊 蜜月啊...
with the food, the flowers, the honeymoon...
我们会去巴黎 那应该会很有趣
We're going to Paris, which should be really fun.
我又在閒扯了 是吧?
I'm rambling, aren't I?
- 对 我又在閒扯了 - 一点点
- Yep, I am. - Ah, just a little.
好吧...
Yeah...
总之 我们不想再等了
Anyway, we just didn't want to wait anymore.
当你觉得是时候了 就是时候了
I guess when you know, you know.
那祝贺你 我想这一切都会很棒的
Well, congratulations. I think it's all gonna be great.
谢谢你 基利安
Thank you, Killian.
好吧 我先出去了
Okay, I will see you out there.
如果我是你 我会先换掉衣服
Oh, but I'd get changed first if I were you.
好
Yeah.
艾米 我是达什
Amy, it's Dash.
听著 我又来地下墓穴了 那些枝毒都不见了
Listen, I'm down in the catacombs again, and those branches are gone,
现在这又有一种奇怪的液态金属
but there's a strange liquid metal here now.
你三点左右能来这裡见我吗?
You want to meet me here around, say, 3:00
你可以看看这裡的情况给我点专业意见
so you can take a look at this and give me your expert opinion?
好的 谢谢
All right, thanks.
我一直在找你呢
I've been looking for you.
我现在有点忙
I'm a little busy right now.
这裡没人啊
There's no one even here.
就给我一分钟 我保证你会喜欢的
Just give me a minute. I promise you'll like it.
看
Look.
我已经给你看过了地图 但这还有更多
So I showed you the map already, but there's more,
多得多
a lot more.
我爸的日记巨多
My father had tons of these diaries.
他每月都会写完一本
He filled one up every month.
这麽多史料 你找到了我的弱点
So much history. You've found my weak spot.
越往后看就越神秘
They get somewhat more cryptic as it goes on.
到结尾的时候他都开始失控了
He started losing it towards the end.
这是他去世前写的那本
That's the one he was keeping write before he died.
看看最后几页
Check out the last few pages.
"英德尚格波丽"?
"A parching imbued"?
这是什麽意思?
What does that mean?
我想这是密♥码♥ 我感觉这好像和仙宫有关联
I think it's a code. I feel like it's connected to Asgard somehow,
我需要你帮我弄明白它 英格丽德
but I need your help to figure it out, Ingrid.
让我们创造历史吧 我们可以一起做这事
Let's make history. We can do this together.
为什麽是我?
Why me?
因为你是女巫
Because you're a witch.
我不是女巫
I'm not a witch.
这裡举♥行♥慈善活动时我见过你
I saw you at the charity event right here.
有个傢伙开始对你毛手毛脚
That guy started getting rough with you.
你说了些拉丁语 他的手指就断了
You said some words in Latin. His fingers just broke.
这就是你的证据吗? 想象力真丰富啊
That is your evidence? You have a very vivid imagination.
如果我错了 你为什麽逃跑呢?
If I'm wrong, then why are you running away?
我有工作要做!
I have work to do!
嘿 过来
Hey. Come here.
好了 看看这
Okay, check this out.
就在这
Right here.
明天我们就从这开始我们的新生活了
This is where we start our new life tomorrow.
真的要发生了 感觉好不真实
It just feels so surreal that it's actually happening.
是否感觉我向你求婚是很久之前的事了
Does feel like forever ago when I asked you to marry me.
我可以坦白一下吗?
Can I make a confession?
我从未想过要结婚
I never wanted to get married.
什麽?
What?
我总觉得婚姻很... 传统
I just always thought marriage was too... conventional
还很无聊 很平常
and boring and normal.
是人生中任何冒险活动的终结
The end of any adventure in life.
- 我应该担心吗? - 直到我遇见你
- Should I be getting worried? - Until I met you.
然后我意识到婚姻不仅仅是篱笆小院和小货车
And I realized that marriage is more than a picket fence and a minivan.
它是和你爱的人分享你的生活
It's about sharing your life with someone you love.
你知道吗 作为一个环游过世界的人
You know, as someone who's been all over the world,
我... 我实话说
I... I can honestly say,
这一切 当下的这一切...
this, this right here...
这次探险是我最期待的
this is the adventure I'm most looking forward to.
我也是
Me, too.
哟 这不是维克托嘛
Well, well, well, if it isn't Victor.
- 温迪...? - 正是在下
- Wendy...? - In the flesh.
我得多久没见过你了...
Wow. I haven't seen you in...
很久了 别算了
A long time. Let's not put a number on it.
你来这做什麽呢 温迪?
So what are you doing here, Wendy?
我以为波尚家族的人都恨我
I thought all the Beauchamps officially hated me.
我们确实恨你 但我们也需要你的帮助
We do officially hate you, but we also need your help.
弗雷娅需要你的帮助
Well, Freya needs your help.
你还记得弗雷娅是谁吧?
You do remember who Freya is, right?
等下 乔安娜知道你在这吗?
Wait. Does Joanna know you're here?
我们讨论过这事
We discussed it.
那 出了什麽事?
So, what's the problem?
弗雷娅失去了她的法力
Freya's lost her powers.
确切地说 某人夺走了它们
Well, to be more precise, somebody's taken them,
我们尝试了一切我们能想到的 除了一件事
and we've tried everything we can think of except one thing.
- 不 不 不 绝对不行 - 让我讲完
- No. No. No. Absolutely not. - Let me finish.
我已经很久不行医了也很久没做那种事了
Look, I haven't practiced medicine or done that kind of thing in a long time.
我现在是教授 我更喜欢历史和学术活动
I'm a professor now. I'm more into history, academics.
但我肯定你还记得怎麽做
But I'm sure you can remember how to do it.
你知道你在要求什麽 对吗?
You do know what you're asking, right?
如果这不重要 我就不会来这儿了
I wouldn't be here if it wasn't important.
还有 这裡面还有更多的故事 就给我五分钟
Plus, there is way more to the story. Just give me five minutes.
很快了...
Soon...
妈咪嘛咪哄
Reformabit verum.
达什 嘿 我... 我来得有点早了...
Dash, hey. I, uh... I got here a little early...
我在这等著你
I'll just see you when you get here.
妈咪嘛咪哄
Veniat ad me metalli.
妈咪嘛咪哄
Veniat ad me metalli.
加德纳夫人?
Mrs. Gardiner?
艾米 你怎麽来了?
Amy. What are you doing here?
达什约了我在这见面
I'm supposed to be meeting Dash.
我真心觉得你不该碰那东西
I really don't think you should touch that.
为什麽? 你觉得这很危险吗?
Why? Do you think it's dangerous?
很有可能 我们还不知道那是什麽
It might be. We don't know what it is.
达什和我一直在调查 但...
Dash and I have been investigating, but...
事实上 它是种毒药
Actually, it's a poison,
它是从另一个世界渗透穿墙而来的
and it's seeping through the wall from another world.
有这个可能
That's certainly a theory.
这是个事实 亲爱的
It's a fact, dear.
好在 它对凡人是致命的
Good thing, it's lethal to mortals.
艾米?
Amy?
妈妈 天呐 你吓我一跳 你怎麽来了?
Mom. Oh, my God, you scared me. What are you doing here?
我不是你的母亲
I'm not your mother.
妈咪嘛咪哄
Mitte.
天呐 请别这样
Oh, God, please. Don't.
- 救命! 不! - 闭... 嘴
- Help! No! - Shut... up.
真漂亮
So pretty.
天呐
Oh, my God.
帮我给你母亲带个话儿
Give your mother a message from me.
妈咪嘛咪哄
Per mortem argenteum.
弗雷娅?
剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表