剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表
东区女巫前情回顾
Previously on Witches of East End
- 你弟弟今天到酒吧工作了 - 什麽?
- Your brother got a job at the bar today. - What?
我曾经订过一次婚
I was engaged once before.
婚礼三个月前基裡安和她上♥床♥了
Killian slept with her three months before our wedding,
那之后我就再也没见过他
and that was pretty much the last time I saw my brother.
乔安娜·波尚?
Joanna Beauchamp?
你竟然若无其事地坐在这裡?
How could you sit here as if everything is normal?
我亲眼看著你杀了我丈夫
I watched you kill my husband.
- 闭嘴 - 她这是怎麽了?
- Shut up. - What just happened to her?
凤蝶重生
Revive papilio.
谁是假冒者?
Who's the shifter?
想找出来谁会因为你的咒语而死掉
Trying to find out who's gonna die because of the curse that you unleashed.
亚当!
Adam!
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
怎麽了?
What's up?
今天是亚当的葬礼
It's Adam's funeral today.
我知道
I know.
要不要我陪你一起去?
And I thought maybe I could go with you?
我知道他对你很重要而且估计你...
I know how much he meant to you and how you...
- 在深深自责 - 还好
- Are probably blaming yourself. - It's fine.
我没事 我其实不想去参加葬礼了
I'm okay. I'm actually not going to the funeral.
什麽意思? 为什麽?
What do you mean? Why not?
很明显 我确实爱著亚当 不然他也不会死
I did love Adam, obviously, or he wouldn't have died.
英格丽德... 这不是你的错
Ingrid... It's not your fault.
可我们还没怎麽约会呢
But we weren't dating that long,
我可不想跟个伤心的寡妇似的
and I don't want to play the grieving widow.
他的葬礼应该留给他的家人
His funeral should be a family thing.
我去不合适
I wouldn't feel right.
好吧
Okay.
也许我们可以做些事情来纪念他
Then maybe you and I can do something to remember him;
算作是一个小的告别仪式
a little ritual to say good-bye.
没事的 温迪 现在我只想自己待会儿
It's okay, Wendy. I just want to be alone right now.
宝贝 低落的时候去依靠爱你的人
Honey, there's no shame in leaning on people
没什麽不好意思的
who love you.
就让我按自己的方式吧
Just let me do this my own way.
好吗 温迪?
Please, Wendy?
嘿
hey.
嘿
Hey.
东区女巫 第一季第05集
它美得让人窒息 不是吗?
It really is breathtaking, don't you think?
确实漂亮 真不敢相信他们竟然找到了这个
It's beautiful. I can't believe they found this.
- 干嘛呢? - 走开啦
- What's going on? - Oh... go away.
婚礼前看到婚纱不吉利
It's bad luck to see the dress before the wedding day.
你选好婚纱了?
You got a dress?
昨天一些工人在东耳房♥工作的时候
Well, some workmen found the most beautiful antique wedding gown yesterday,
发现了这件史上最漂亮的古典婚纱
when they were working on the east wing.
真想不到我要在有耳房♥的房♥子裡生活
I can't believe I'm actually gonna live in a house with wings.
这裙子太完美了 比达什第一次婚礼上
And the dress is perfect. It's so much better
埃莉丝要穿的那件俗气的婚纱好多了
than that tacky thing that Elyse was gonna wear at Dash's first wedding.
不管怎样 还有很多要准备的
Anyway, got lots to do.
过会儿见喽 亲爱的们
See you later, dears.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
没关係 我们的关係正在进展呢
It's fine. We're actually making progress,
信不信由你 不过
believe it or not, but, still,
她还是不遗馀力地提醒著我
she never misses a chance to remind me
你曾经订过婚这件事
that you've been engaged before.
也许她只是很高兴最后是你和我在一起
Well, maybe it's just because she's so happy you're the one I'm with now.
我想如果我不是个酒吧招待她会更满意
I think she'd be happier if a barmaid wasn't moving into her house.
真是太遗憾了 因为我哪儿也不去
But that's just too damn bad, because I'm not going anywhere.
- 嗯 最好别 - 嗯
- Mmm. You better not. - Mm-mm.
- 现在你可以走了 - 好的
- Now get out of here. - All right.
乔
Jo.
- 嘿 乔 - 嘿
- Hey, Jo. - Hey.
哇哦 真好看
Wow, that's beautiful.
我们十分钟内得到法庭 走吧
We gotta be in court in ten minutes. Let's go.
这件事太离奇了
It's just so surreal.
我被指控了莫须有的谋杀罪
I'm charged with a murder I didn't commit
又被捲入这场无人了解的谋杀案
and committed a murder that no one knows about.
你做了你该做的 你控制了你的能量
You did what you had to do. You owned your power.
你为家人挺身而出 表现出最好的自己
You stood up for your family. You were the best version of yourself.
这让我更爱你了
Seeing that just made me love you more.
你说的这些话有多少是在胡扯?
How much of what you say to me is bullshit?
真诚的成分又有多少?
And how much is actually sincere?
不是吧? 我为什麽要对你胡说?
Why would I bullshit you? Seriously?
两百年来从未成功过
It hasn't worked for 200 years.
要不是真的我就不会来找你了
I wouldn't bother anymore if it wasn't the truth.
谢谢你 哈裡森
Thank you, Harrison.
那好吧 我们走吧
All right, let's go do this.
好的...
Okay...
嘿 英格丽德
Hey, Ingrid.
又是我 我只是想问问你怎麽样
It's me. Again. I'm just checking on you.
我知道你说你想一个人呆著
I know you said you want to be alone,
我只是想让你知道我牵挂著你
but I just want you to know that I'm thinking of you.
如果你需要我就打电♥话♥ 我爱你
Call me if you need me. I love you.
我觉得你的眼神像是要脱掉我的衣服
I can feel you undressing me with your eyes.
不 我在给你加衣服
No, I was dressing you even more
记得戴上保护手套 知道吗?
with protective gloves, you know?
安全第一嘛
Safety first?
我喜欢你在乎我的安危
I like that you care about my safety.
我对其他同事也这样
No more so than the safety of any other coworker.
但你在放假的时候来这儿 就意味著你想我了
But you're here on your day off, which must mean you missed me.
今天是我的发薪日呢 罗杰在哪儿?
Or else it's payday. Where's Roger?
- 还没来 - 好吧 我等等
- Not in yet. - All right, I'll wait.
要不要喝点什麽?
Can I get you a drink?
不了 谢谢
No. Thank you.
其实 嗯...
Actually, um...
你和那个酒保 你俩是不是... ?
You and the bartender, are you guys...?
不 不 不 我和他哥哥订婚了
Oh, no, no, no. I'm engaged to his brother.
哇哦 看来... 达什的口味真是变了呢
Wow. I guess... Dash's tastes have changed.
不好意思 你到底是谁?
I'm sorry. Who are you exactly?
我是爱丽丝 我也和达什订过婚
I'm Elyse. I was engaged to Dash, too.
开个玩笑啦
I'm just kidding.
老天... 我感觉像是好几天都没吃东西了
Oh, man... you know, I feel like I haven't eaten in days.
我应该感到饿才对
I should be starving,
可我... 我一点儿也不饿
but I... I'm not really hungry at all.
话说现在几点了?
What time is it, anyway?
中午了吧 我猜?
Uh, like, noon, I guess?
我找不到手♥机♥了
I can't find my phone.
- 你有事要走? - 很遗憾 是的
- Are you going somewhere? - Sadly, yeah.
我得回去工作了 好吗?
I need to get back to work, you know?
- 我这三天都在休假 - 那就再休一天吧
- I took the last three days off. - So take one more.
像我一样啊
That's what I'm doing.
真奇怪为什麽总是这样
Weird how that keeps happening.
因为我们彼此来电啊
I guess we're an electric combination.
那必须的
No doubt about that.
撒切尔太太 你能详细地向我们描述一下
Mrs. Thatcher, could you walk us through the night of your husband's death
你丈夫死的那晚吗?
as you remember it?
好的 当时我们在公园
Well, we were in the park,
正在遛狗
taking the dog for a walk.
天色很黑
And it was dark.
然后...
And...
我记不清到底发生了什麽
I don't actually remember what happened.
撒切尔夫人 你曾经对警方详细描述了经过
Mrs. Thatcher, you gave a detailed account to the police.
所以 你能否试著回想...
So, uh, could you try to recall...
法官大人 我欣赏检察官的帮助
Your Honor, I appreciate the prosecutor's assistance,
但是如果他符合辩护团要求的话
but if I thought he was qualified to be a member of the defense team,
我现在就会雇用他
I would've hired him by now.
这是辩护环节 不要再打断了
This is the defense's cross. Don't interrupt again.
谢谢 法官大人
Thank you, your Honor.
您的呈词会被记录在案 撒切尔夫人
For the record, Mrs. Thatcher,
你有十足的把握
剧集 | 东区女巫(2013) | 导航列表