剧集 | 风云际会(2022) | 导航列表
承认自己有这些情绪
Accept those parts of yourself,
这是你能掌控它们的唯一方法
'cause it's the only way you'll ever master them.
你必须诚实面对
I want you to be honest.
威洛 不
Willow! No!
威洛 威洛
Willow! Willow!
斗胆问一句 怎么能知道我们的方向是对的
Dare I ask, how do we know we're even going in the right direction?
你们有没有发现白昼变长了 夜晚变短了
Has anyone else noticed the days getting longer and the nights getting shorter?
没错
Yes.
而且食物快吃完了
Also, we're running out of food.
-想打退堂鼓了 -对 没错
- Uh-huh. - Wanna turn back?
没有
- Yep, I do. - No.
你对我用的那个咒语 是纳科特语
That spell you used on me, it was Pnakotic.
是吗
Was it?
是的
Yeah.
你从哪儿学来的
Where'd you learn that?
在诺克玛尔
At Nockmaar.
玛拉特雷姆咒语书里
In the Malatrium.
老巫婆非常惧怕你的存在
The Crone's feared you since before you were born.
她会试图削弱你的决心 从而控制你
She'll try and weaken your resolve, manipulate you.
真的
- How?
反正你也不在乎这些 对吗
- Not really any of your concern, is it?
如果她成功了的话
It is if she succeeds.
把我带到目的地就行
Just get me where we're going.
然后呢
And then what?
我会杀了她
I'll kill the witch.
我并不快乐
I wasn't happy.
-为什么 -按说不应该
- Why not? - I should've been.
我都有了想要的一切
I had everything I could ever want,
但这种感觉却一直挥之不去 总之不对劲
none of it could squelch this nagging feeling that something was wrong.
你指什么
With what?
卡什米尔
Cashmere.
我们遵守的这些规则 什么思想 言论和欲望是对的
These rules we obeyed, what was okay to think, to say, to want.
但如果我想要的不是这些呢
What if I wanted something else?
如果我想打破规则
Something that wasn't permitted?
去冒险
Or safe?
活着不该只是为了满足他人的期望
Well, you shouldn't do things just because they're expected of you.
你也会被这些期望困扰吗
You don't do what's expected of you?
他们对我没有期望
Nothing's expected of me.
-你自己的期望呢 -没想好
- So what are you gonna do? - I don't know.
和鸽子结婚 有自己的家庭
Marry Dove, start a family.
鸽子
- Dove?
其实她叫布隆希尔达 我叫她鸽子
- Her real name's Brünhilde. - I just call her Dove.
好吧
- Right.
再有就是保卫王国
Then defend the realm.
守护我的国家 努力成为一个好哥哥
You know, defend the realm and just be the best brother,
好丈夫 好爸爸和好儿子
and husband, and father, and son that I can possibly be.
因为想要证明自己就该如此 对吧
Because that is what you do when you have honor, right?
-你想要什么 -想要自♥由♥
- What do you want? - To be free.
遵从自己的本心 说出真实的想法
To follow my impulses, say what I really think.
你知道吗 我...
You know, I...
不行
I can't.
-是的 不该这样 -不能这样
- Right, that was dumb. - I can't.
-不 -对不起
- No. - I'm sorry.
没有 别这样
No, no, no, don't be. Don't be.
-我真的很爱... -鸽子
- I... I really do love... - Dove.
是的 没错
Yes, yes.
没错 我得回到她身边
Yes, and I have to get back to her.
我想到一个办法能让你回去
I think maybe I know a way you can go home.
我比你来得更早
I was here before you got here.
已经有很长一段时间了
I've actually been here a long time.
我之所以躲着你是因为我犯过错误
I hid from you because I've made mistakes.
我错信了一个人
I trusted the wrong person,
所以我要确认是否能够相信你
and I had to be sure that I could trust you.
我曾经和你一样
I was like you once,
被恐惧和挥之不去的谎言所束缚
trapped by my fears and the lies I had to unlearn.
是你把我弄到这儿来的
You are the one that brought me here.
-吓到你了 -确实是 真的 有一点
- You're freaking out. - Yes, I am. A little.
这很正常
It's natural.
都是这么开始的
It's how it always starts.
什么
What?
你过往的所有认知并不真实
You think know what is real and what isn't,
什么是明 什么是暗
what is light, and what is dark,
什么是善 什么是恶
what is good, and what is evil.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
现在抛弃你过往的所有认知
Now forget all you know or think you know,
跟随我来
and come with me.
我听见了父亲的声音
I heard my father's voice.
他在呼唤我
Calling out to me.
什么时候
When?
在宝库的另一边
Beyond the seal.
光的深处
In the light.
魔龙是什么
What is the Wyrm?
如果魔法是流动于天地间的血液
If magic is the bloodstream of the universe,
魔龙便以它为食
the Wyrm feeds on it.
它一直以来都被囚禁在地底深处
Imprisoned a long time ago beneath the surface of world,
等待着 沉睡着
it waits, sleeping.
什么时候会醒
When it wakes up?
爸 我真的很需要你
Da! I really need you right now.
我没有足够的力量去抵挡他
I wasn't strong enough to keep him out.
求你了
Please.
醒醒
Wake up!
很抱歉 你做噩梦了
I'm sorry. You were dreaming.
这并不是梦
It wasn't a dream.
我也经历过
I've been having them too.
同一个梦反反复复
Same one over and over.
做什么梦
What's yours?
在一个婚礼上 我光着身子
I'm at this wedding. I'm completely naked.
每个人都在笑我
Everyone's laughing at me.
但这不合理
Which doesn't make any sense
因为我身材棒极了
'cause, you know, I look phenomenal, you know, naked.
-可以说完美 -够了 不用展开讲了
- And I've got really gorgeous... - All right, don't say any more.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
我们走得越远 它看起来就越消沉
The further we go, the more depressed he seems.
我觉得我们快要到了
I think we're getting close.
我是说古城
You know, to the city.
我猜它可能也感受到了
I think maybe he can feel it.
嘿 住手 停下
Hey, stop it. Stop it.
什么
What?
别挠了
Scratching.
只会越挠越痒
It'll only make it worse.
可不可以让我和它单独待一会儿
I think I just wanna be alone with him for a little while.
爸
Da!
我现在真的很需要你
I really need you right now.
还有多远能到
How much further, you think?
听着 我说能到就一定能
Look, I said we'll get there and we will.
只是看看你还有多少信心
Just makin' sure you still believe it.
我们出来很久了
Been out here a long time.
几周...
Weeks...
还是几个月
Months.
久到我都分不清了
I can't even tell anymore.
你能吗
Can you?
不能
No.
我想米姆丝了
I miss Mims.
如果现在能看到她 你想对她说什么
If you could talk to her right now, what would you say?
坚持住 好孩子
Hang on, bobbin.
爸爸很快就回去
I'll be home soon.
你该去睡了
You should sleep.
我还不累
I'm not tired.
你这样对大家都不好
You're no good to anyone weak.
我拦住了你...
I stopped you from...
剧集 | 风云际会(2022) | 导航列表