剧集 | 风云际会(2022) | 导航列表
能 而且一定会
It can and it will.
相信我
Trust me.
绝不能逞一时之勇浪费我的法力
And I can't let my emotions impel me to waste my magic.
一旦这样 到时候和他们抗衡就会力不从心...
If I do, I won't have enough left to fight when we get to...
嘿 我知道他们去哪儿了
Hey, I know where they're going.
这是片墓地
It's a graveyard.
说得没错 我和你一样失望
Hey, what can I say? I'm as disappointed as you are.
你说的那个“待宰羔羊”呢
What happened to The Slaughtered Lamb?
生意太差关门了
Must have gone out of business?
你嘴里还有一句真话吗
Has anything you said been true?
瞧你说的
How dare you?
起码有三分之一都是真话
At least one-third of everything I've said has been true.
我真是蠢到家了
I'm such an idiot.
不 你不是 你只是...太年轻了
No, you're not. You're just... You're very young.
我回去了
I'm going back.
别 等等 等一下
No, no, no. Wait, wait.
或许我还能追上婕德
Maybe I can catch up with Jade...
好吧 这个墓穴的主人是你父亲的好友
Okay, the guy who owned this place was a close friend of your father's.
我们很信任他
Okay, we trusted him.
我们只告诉过他胸甲的秘密
And he's the only person we told the secret of the Cuirass to
因为他会把这个秘密带进坟墓
because we knew he'd take that secret to his grave.
在下面吗
It's down there?
只有一种方法能确定 公主
There's only one way to find out, Princess.
在这儿
Over here.
拜托 我可不想下去
Yeah. I'm not going down there.
当然不用 你留在这儿等着拉我上来
Of course not. I need you to stay here and pull me up.
小心那些双头鼠
Look out for the wererats.
-什么 -待会儿见
- What? - See ya.
什么是双头鼠
Uh, what are wererats?
看见你就知道了
Um, exactly what they sound like.
陷阱吗
A trap?
他们为什么把马留在了外面
Why would they leave their horses out in the open?
不清楚 为什么
I don't know, why?
事有蹊跷
- They wouldn't be. - Huh?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
沿着那条路穿过高原和层层大门
Up that path, across the plateau, and through the gates.
我都等不及了 兄弟们
We are awaited, my brothers.
我们要回家了
We are going home.
你回不了家了
You're not "going home."
只有死路一条
You're gonna die.
看看你自己 一副鬼样子
Look at yourselves, you're a mess.
你肯定活不成了
You're not meant to survive this,
你应该清楚自己的身体腐朽得有多快
and somewhere deep inside that rotting shell, you know it.
干吗
What?
我改变主意了
I changed my mind.
我...
I...
拒绝
decline.
你必须继续往上走
You are going up that path.
我就不
Make me.
怎么回事
How did you?
我会魔法 你们这群蠢货
I'm magic, you stupid cankers!
我是史上最伟大的女法师
I'm the greatest sorceress there ever was!
你根本不是女巫师的对手
You are no match for the will of the Crone.
噢 我知道我是谁
Oh, yes, I am.
我是埃洛拉·达南
I am Elora Danan,
我施的这个咒语
and I will do a spell that will,
它能召唤出天地正气为我所用
that will summon the forces of good to my aid!
打得你们落荒而逃
Kick all your asses!
好呀 来吧
Okay. Show us.
离她远点 一群白♥痴♥
Stay away from her, silly ninnies.
侮辱性极强 能把他们都吓趴下
Solid insult. That ought to put them in their place.
求你了 让我来帮你
Please, let me help you.
我看到过未来 婕德
I've seen the future, Jade.
我凝视过虚空了
Looked into the void.
永恒之人将净化这世上所有的疾病和痛苦
The Eternal One will cleanse this world of all disease and pain.
赐我们自♥由♥
We shall be free.
你找到了没有
Did you find it yet?
没 还在找
No, not yet.
可能根本不在下面
Then it's probably not down there.
波尔曼
Boorman!
在听吗
Hello?
能不能现实一点 波尔曼 什么坚不可摧的魔法盔甲
You gotta come back to reality, Boorman. This is indestructible magic armor.
我居然信了你的鬼话被你骗到这里来
I can't believe I let you sucker me into something so ridiculous.
什么 埃洛拉·达南
As what, Elora Danan?
不 你说得对
No, no, no, I'm with you.
要是她真能有一丁点儿作为
You know, if she could actually do anything,
或许我会说 你对她太苛刻
then I'd say maybe you were being too tough on her,
甚至老爸没了你也全怪在她头上
maybe even punishing her for your dad leaving.
不过 她连最简单的咒语都不会
But she couldn't even do the simplest spell.
那你能怎样
And you're supposed to, what?
对她有信心 相信她能救艾尔科吗
- Just have faith in her, - Uh... that she's gonna save Airk?
波尔曼
- Boorman?
公主殿下 我也觉得它不在这里
You know what? I don't think it's down here.
可以拉我上去了吗
Just, uh, pull me up, yeah?
我也想 但我觉得这个东西
I would, but I think there is this...
正在以一种不友好的方式看着我
...thing that is looking at me in a not-friendly way.
是双头鼠吗
Is it a wererat?
应该是你说的东西
I'm gonna say yes.
好的 既然这样 先别急着拉我
Okay, in that case, don't pull me up.
-波尔曼 -怎么
- Boorman. - Yeah?
我需要你现在就上来
I'm gonna need you to come up now.
放马过来 来啊
Come on then! Come on!
我们得另寻出路了
We have to find another way out.
我头都转晕了 这些通道还不知道会通向哪里
It's a little bit disorientating because some of these tunnels go on for a ways.
没胸甲吗
So no Cuirass?
我们得找一处坟堆冲出去
Uh, let's try to break through one of the burial mounds.
要是我被咬 这笔帐我会算你头上
If I get bit, yours is the first flesh I'm tasting!
滚开
Get off!
过来
Come on.
我留下来战斗
I'm staying. I'm fighting.
不行 都是因为我 你才被人绑走的
No! I'm the reason you got taken in the first place.
我不能重蹈覆辙了
I won't let that happen again.
不 我不会再让任何人为我送命了
No! I won't let anyone else die because of me.
喂 他是我的
Oi, he was mine!
快啊
Come on.
我们打不赢这场仗的
This isn't a fight we can win.
那就出手啊 用魔法
Then do something! Do magic!
得让所有人都回到车里
We need to get everyone in the wagon.
我有一罐瑟米连爆♥炸♥蜡
I packed a jar of sermillian wax.
你说什么 你知道那东西多危险吗
You what! You know how dangerous that is?
没事的 别担心 我心里有数
It's fine. Relax. I know what I'm doing.
那应该可以击退他们
There should be enough to repel them.
只要能让大家都赶紧脱身 然后迅速回到马车上...
If we can just get everyone to stop fighting and get back in the wagon...
计划有变 还是打吧
On second thought, keep fighting!
不
No!
赛拉斯
Silas!
赛拉斯
Silas?
赛拉斯
Silas.
让我医治你
I can fix you.
我能救你
I can heal you.
别浪费法力了
Don't waste your magic.
有件事需要你做
There is something you could do.
把这个给莉比
Give this to Libby.
告诉她我不害怕 因为我活得很精彩
Tell her that I wasn't scared because I've had a great life
而且我也死得其所
and that I died doin' what I was supposed to,
我保护了我最好的朋友
protecting my best friend.
对不起 我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
干得漂亮 孩子
You did good, kid.
听我说
Listen to me.
你走过的每一条路 都是为了来到这一刻
Every road you've ever walked has led you here, to this moment.
剧集 | 风云际会(2022) | 导航列表