剧集 | 风云际会(2022) | 导航列表
也被他们抓了
They got him, too?
你好 很抱歉打扰了
Hello, sorry to disturb you.
确实该道歉 知道现在几点了吗
You oughta be. You have any idea what time it is?
-嘿 声音小点行吗 -戈登 帮帮我
- Hey! Keep it down over there! - Gordon, so help me!
我来找两个老朋友 说不定你认识他们
Uh, I'm looking for some old friends of mine. Perhaps, you might know them.
-我为什么会认识他们 -他们是布朗尼人
- Why would I know them? - They're Brownies.
那我凭什么要认识所有的布朗尼人
And I suppose all Nelwyn in the world know each other?
你知道这有多冒犯吗
Do you have any idea how offensive that is?
威洛
Willow!
鲁尔 见到你太开心了 一别多年
Rool! Am I glad to see you. It's been years.
我还以为再也见不到你了
I thought I would never see you again!
你看起来...怎么形容 大了不少
You look... What is it? Bigger, yes?
这是我女儿 甘努什 甘努什 这是威洛
You met my daughter, Ganush. Ganush, Willow!
她还在叛逆期
She's at that rude age.
凡吉恩在哪儿
Where's Franjean?
很遗憾 他已经不在了
- Uh, sadly, no longer with us.
去南边了 说那边气候暖和
Headed south. Said it was for the weather,
其实是因为他老婆离开了他 对我来说
but we know it's because his wife left him. For me.
很遗憾 因为她也不在了
Sadly, she's no longer with us either.
-死了 -下边更暖和
- Dead. - Further south.
我女儿说想搬到上面去住 可上面有掠骨者
Now this one, she wants to move upstairs, live with the Bone Reavers,
-说不定还有山精突袭 -那不是正合你意吗
- probably get taken in a Troll raid. - You'd like that, wouldn't you?
我希望的是
What I would like...
你能走出家门 找份工作
is for you to get off your ass, and get a job,
有点爱好 别总闲着
have a hobby, do something!
她一心想出名 现在个个都想出名
She just wants to be famous. Now, they all want to be famous.
-为什么 真是搞不懂 -我喜欢贴画
- For what? I don't know. - Decoupage!
鲁尔 你得帮我
Rool, I need your help.
像过去一样
Like old times?
算是吧 埃洛拉还在上面
Well, sorta. Uh, Elora's up there.
那个宝宝
- The baby! - Not anymore.
不再是了 现在得去解救他们几个
We need to help our friends get outta here.
-我们在执行很重要的任务 -重要的任务我才接
- We're on a very important quest. - Well, as long as it's important.
要是无聊的那种 我一点兴趣都没有
If it was a frivolous quest, I would have to refuse to help you.
-能帮我们对付掠骨者吗 -可关键是
- Can you help us with the Bone Reavers? - Well, the thing is,
他们完全不给我们面子
they don't listen to us so much.
竟然在我们上面扎营 等于说骑在了我头上
They set camp right above us. - Like, very humiliating.
不过我有个好主意 还记得猫头鹰和臭气弹吗
But we still do great diversions. You remember the owls and the stink bombs?
记不清了
Not really.
放心 我们能行
Well, we can do better.
只要有雪林卓雅的法杖护身 我们就更不用担心了
With Cherlindrea's wand, we can create far superior diversions.
这丫头
Oh, crap.
我记得好像...我确定是...
I think it's... Pretty sure it's...
这是你随口编的吧
Are you just making that up?
说不定管用
Maybe now.
-大事不好了 -不 不行
- Well, that can't be good. - No, it cannot.
走
Go!
我竟然会被你这该死的幽默感和性感的胡子迷惑
You ensorcelled me with your sarcasm and your magnificent beard!
我不是故意的
Not intentionally!
我们不想伤害你们 所以最好别惹我们
We don't wanna hurt anybody, and nobody wants to get hurt.
我可不能保证不伤害他们
I will hurt you, if I have to.
你们可就惨了
Hurt you bad.
把婕德给我交出来
All we want is Jade.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
我在这儿
I'm here.
把她松开
Cut her loose.
抱歉 办不到
Afraid we can't do that.
除非经过女主宰同意
Not without the mistress's say-so.
小心我炸烂你的小脸 罗利
I will melt your face off, Lori!
在我们这儿虚张声势的人只有一种下场
We have a sayin' about people who make empty threats.
拿他的头骨做头盔
They make nice hats.
为公主的勇气来点掌声
I applaud your spirit, Princess,
你不如既来之则安之 找点乐子
but you really must loosen up, have some fun.
你应该会是不错的...
You'd make a decent...
真有意思啊
I'm lots of fun,
我等这一刻已经太久了
and I've been waiting for this for a long time.
小美女 全都听你的
Oh, gorgeous, I'm all yours.
不要 婕德 不
No, Jade, no!
不
No!
来啊
Come on!
婕德 停下 求你了 不要
Jade! Stop! Please, please! No!
求你了
Please!
带她去我帐篷
Take her to my tent.
画好了
Finished.
能看见有颗大石头吗 像长着两个头的奶牛
You see that large rock that looks like a cow with two heads?
别走那条路 那条路不对
Do not go that way. That is the wrong way.
但可以让苦瓜脸王子走那条路
But if sad-angry frown-Prince runs that way,
-他们会跟着他 -我可没同意
- they will follow him. - Well, that's not a plan.
别的精妙计划都被你反对
Well, you rejected all the giant owl ideas,
那只能这样了
so this is what you've got.
对 挺好的 简单
No, no, it's good. Simple.
只要运气好 再花点时间
All we need is a bit of luck and a few moments to get in,
就能把他们救出来 把人带到林子里再跟你汇合
set 'em free, lead them to the trees, and meet up with you.
好嘞 就这么办
All right, let's do this.
-我懂你的感受 -就像过去那样
- I know the feeling. - Just like old times.
我可不想被那些没完没了的家庭琐事困住 你也一样
Before we sunk into an inescapable morass of soul-crushing domesticity.
噔噔 进攻 逃跑 骑马 一片混乱 结尾大团圆
Zing, attack, running, horses, mayhem, mayhem, happy-kissy ending.
好的 进来吧
All right, hop in.
不 我不想再过那种生活了
Nah, I left those days behind.
现在的我喜欢吃零食 回忆过去 再多吃点零食
These days, I like to snack, reminisce, a little more snack,
-多陪陪甘努什 -我都快窒息了
- spend time with Ganush. - You're smothering me.
鲁尔 没有你我办不到
But, Rool, I can't do this without you.
不 你行的 你还有他呢
No, you can. You have him now.
他是你的新搭档 像我和凡吉恩一样
He is your new Franjean and Rool.
尽管这个王子长着一张丧气的苦瓜脸
And though he may look like a sad-angry frown-Prince,
但他也很勇敢 就像你
he has a hero's heart, like you.
虽然此行危机重重 可只要你们活下来
To adventure is dangerous, but if you don't die,
就会找到生命的真谛
one day you may truly live.
你脖子上的记号♥哪来的
That mark on your neck, where'd you get it?
不知道 从我记事起就有
I don't know. I've always had it.
看到没 当每个婴儿百天时就会打上家族烙印
Here, by the child's a hundredth day, they get seared with it's family's mark,
象征着自己的出身
so they remember where they came from.
这是我父亲的烙印 卡尔之印
This is my father's mark. The mark of Kael.
-卡尔将军 -你也知道他
- General Kael? - You've heard of him?
他是第一名掠骨者
He was the first Bone Reaver.
有过十五个孩子
He had fifteen children.
你和我是仅剩的两个
You and I are the only ones left.
我父亲是个普通人 你们的人杀了他
My father was a free man, killed by your people.
父亲在诺克玛尔战役中死于玛德马蒂根之手
He was killed by Madmartigan at the Battle of Nockmaar.
把你拐去提尔阿斯林的护林员
Your mother was killed by the rangers
杀了你的母亲
that kidnapped you and took you to Tir Asleen.
不 我都记得
No, I... I remember.
我也记得
So do I.
你小时候每晚睡前都要数星星
I remember that you used to count the stars before you went to sleep
确保它们和头一天晚上的相比 一颗也不少
to make sure there was just as many up there
卡尔效忠于巴芙莫达
- as the night before. - Kael served Bavmorda.
而巴芙莫达听命于老巫婆
Bavmorda served the Crone.
巴芙莫达和盖拉多恩奴隶们订了契约
Bavmorda made a pact with the slaves of Galladoorn.
一旦她帮他们推♥翻♥主人 他们将效忠于她
She'd help them overthrow their masters in exchange for their loyalty.
人们为了自♥由♥什么都可以付出
People do whatever's necessary to be free.
那之后呢 打完诺克玛尔
And after? When Nockmaar fell?
幸存者都逃走了
Those who survived, fled.
提尔阿斯林和盖拉多恩军队在追捕我们 他们畏惧我们
The armies of Tir Asleen and Galladoorn, they pursued us. They feared us.
一直都是
As they should.
总有一天我们会反击回去
Sooner or later, we rise up.
为什么把我带走
Why take me with them?
还有比养大敌人的孩子更好的防范手段吗
What better way to prevent an uprising than to steal their future,
让这孩子认贼作父 感恩戴德
raise children to believe their captors are their saviors?
彻底归顺 为自己所用
Make them loyal, make them soldiers.
听见了吗
You hear that?
剧集 | 风云际会(2022) | 导航列表