剧集 | 风云际会(2022) | 导航列表
这么做真的有必要吗
Guys, is this really necessary?
不要这样 拜托
No, no, no, no. Come on.
有话好好说啊 她会配合你的
You don't have to do that. She's gonna cooperate.
我们知道你和她一起进的荒野森林
We know she was with you when you fled into the Wildwood.
谁
Who?
埃洛拉·达南
Elora Danan.
带他回来 我可以弄清楚 为什么每次他的选择总是你
Brought him back, I could've understood why every time he chose you
没事吧
You good?
你想说什么
What do you mean?
我们之间的关系
Are we good?
没事了
We're fine.
很好
Great.
我只是在想 我们还没有 怎么说呢...
I just feel like we've left some stuff, I don't know...
没说清楚
Unresolved?
可能你还是对我的人品有些怀疑
And maybe you still have some doubts about my character,
这也很合理
which are totally valid.
毕竟我爸他的确吩咐我暗♥杀♥波尔曼 所以...
I mean, my dad did tell me to murder Boorman, so...
-我就知道 -别激动 兄弟
- I knew it - Don't sweat it, pal.
我爸确实很卑鄙 所以...
He's a first-rate shmoog, so...
但是 我真的能感受到我们之间是有火花的
But I just feel like we were making a real connection,
在那件事发生之前
before I overshared.
你觉得现在这个场合谈这些合适吗
I really don't think that this is the time or the place, do you?
选在这个满是山精的矿坑 和你说这些当然不合时宜
If you're asking if I'd rather do this in private than in a mine full of Trolls?
但能和你单独说话的机会实在是太少了
100%, that's an easy yes. But who knows when that'll be?
我们也可以选择不谈
Or we could just not talk about it.
看到你害了你哥哥时 我确实被吓到了
I was creeped out, 'cause I thought you'd ganked your brother.
我接受关于夺魂的解释
I accept that you were possessed
可我完全不想谈感情的问题
but I don't wanna have a feelings conversation.
我只想专心学好法术 救出珂特和威洛
I wanna concentrate on sorcerering, saving Kit and Willow,
赶紧离开这里 找到艾尔科
getting out of here, finding Airk,
回到自己家好好洗个热水澡 尽情地放松一下
and then going home and taking a very long, very hot bath.
伙伴们
Uh, guys?
-这样冒泡是正常的吗 -不 这很明显不正常
- Should it be doing that? - Uh, no, that is definitely unusual.
埃洛拉 快看 你的法杖
Elora, look. The wand.
为什么会这样
Why is it doing that?
快让它停下
Well, make it stop.
怎么做
How?
赶紧停下...
Stop shaking...
-你试着放松点 -我已经很放松了好吗
- Maybe just relax. - I am relaxed Okay?
完全听不出来
You don't sound relaxed.
说实话吧 这个真的不关我的事
I'm telling you, this has nothing to do with me.
我也不知道是什么原因 但我没有任何...
I don't know what's going on, but I don't have...
-不要 -任何...任何...
- No. - Any... Any...
不不不不
No, no, no, no
祝你健康
Gesundheit.
矿道塌方了
Tunnel collapse?
科罗内层肯定有情况
There's activity on Coronet level.
很可能是有外人入侵了
We may have some instigators on our hands.
说不定外面出了什么乱子
Possibly even rabble-rousers.
强烈谴责煽动混乱的人
I deplore those who rouse rabble.
知道了 长官
We know, sir.
我已经派了一队哨兵赶去提炼场
I've dispatched a sentinel unit to the distillery.
不对
No.
是他们的朋友
It's their friends.
他们是来救人的
They've come to liberate them.
-埃洛拉·达南她来了 -埃洛拉·达南到了吗
- Elora Danan is here - Elora Danan has come
要是没有默契就别跟我同时开口说话
Terrible at anticipating the second half of my sentences.
走 走 走 抓几个好看的戴基尼人回来
Go, go, go. Let's bag some fancy Daikini.
-你是威洛 -可你不是马德马蒂根
- You're Willow. - And you're not Madmartigan.
不 你当然不是
No, you're not.
是我啊 孩子
Yes I am, kiddo.
我是你父亲 我真是想死你了
I am your father, and I've missed the hell out of you.
好吧 不装了 我的确不是
All right, fine, I'm not.
可是你为什么要说谎
So, why are you pretending to be?
说起来可就话长喽 现在可没时间给你讲故事
That is a long and delightful story, but not one we have time for now.
那行吧 你究竟是谁
All right, then. Who are you?
我知道他是谁
I know who he is.
他是阿♥拉♥加什
He's Allagash.
曾在天地之极和你父亲并肩作战
Fought alongside Madmartigan at Land's End.
正是在下
- Guilty.
我爸爸提起过你
My... My dad told me about you.
说你是盖拉多恩骑士中唯一比他还无脑的人
You were the only knight in Galladoorn that was dumber than he was.
是无畏吧 他肯定是夸我勇敢
Braver. I'm sure he meant braver.
另外 我也是唯一知道他下落的人
Besides, I'm the only one who knows where he is.
等等 可是...
Wait, but...
可波尔曼说我爸是因为
But Boorman told me that he was betrayed
在寻找凯梅里亚胸甲的路上被自己人背叛而死
and murdered by a member of his crew for the Kymerian Cuirass.
他当然会这么说
Of course he did.
你的意思是他在撒谎
So, you're saying he lied?
不 不是 你父亲确实遭人背叛
No, no. Madmartigan was betrayed.
我们都是...
We all were.
被波尔曼背叛
By Boorman.
这太荒谬了 绝不可能成功
This is ridiculous. This is never gonna work.
它妙就妙在非常简单
Its genius is its simplicity.
赶紧走 他们随时会赶来
Hurry up, they'll be here soon.
我料到了他们不止抓了我们
I knew we weren't the only ones they were taking,
可是从没想到会有这么多
but I had no idea it was this many.
为什么他们需要这么多人
Why do they need so much?
可以提炼出这个
They turn it into this...
让人更强壮 更敏捷
Makes 'em stronger, faster,
就像曾经影响了巴伦廷 梅里克 还有他的东西
like the stuff that was leaking out of Ballantine, Merrick, him.
太可怕了
Evil.
要是抓到了埃洛拉·达南 你知道我们能得到什么吗
If we capture Elora Danan, do you realize what this would mean for us?
知道
I do.
老巫婆会给我们想要的一切
The Crone would reward us with whatever we desired.
卡什米尔 盖拉多恩 甚至是提尔阿斯林
Cashmere, Galladoorn, Tir Asleen even.
是呀 我说“知道”
Yeah, 'cause when I said, "I do,"
不是让你把我当白♥痴♥一样解释给我听
what I really meant was, "Explain it to me like I'm an imbecile."
好了 我们该走了
We gotta move, people.
我会尽全力救出更多人
I have to save as many as I can.
我得找到珂特
I need to find Kit.
我答应过要护送大家去古城
I promised I'd get them to the Immemorial City.
你现在有家人了 等一切结束后
You have a family now, and when this is all over,
你可以选择和她一起生活 或者回家
you're gonna have to decide whether you're with her, or with us.
这么多人怎么救
How are you gonna get them all out?
要是一切都如我想象的那样顺利
Well, if it goes as well as I'm hoping it will,
就直接从大门出去
straight out the front door,
我不只是要挫平他们的锐气
and I'll be takin' a lot more than their pizzazz.
很好 因为那个我已经实现了
Right. 'Cause I already took that.
去找你的朋友们
Find your friends, get 'em out alive.
然后把他们救出来 这可能是你唯一一次将功赎罪的机会
This might be the only chance you ever get to make it right.
斯歌♥比娅 他们来了 快走
Scorpia, they're coming. We need to go.
喂 嘿
Here, hey.
把托盘里的那根探针递给我 我就能打开笼子
Hand me that snout probe on the tray. I can get outta this cage.
看来山精们是对的
I think the Trolls were right.
对 而且他们几个肯定正在找我们
Yeah, the others are here and they're trying to find us.
一想到埃洛拉没经过我允许就使用那根法杖
If I find out Elora's been using the wand without my permission,
我的肺要气炸了
you know I'm gonna be so miffed.
你父亲还活着
Your father's alive.
你帮我逃出这里 我就带你去找他
You help me outta here, I'll take you to him.
快点孩子 扔给我
Come on, kid. Toss it.
耶
Yeah
好嘞
All right.
现在就看我的了
Now a little la di da.
很显然 你迷路了
Obviously, you're lost.
你错了 机灵鬼 我当然知道往哪儿走
Wrong again, smarty pants. I know exactly where I'm going.
见鬼
Oh, come on.
好了
Yes Ooh Yeah .
不
No
好像确实有点草率了
Might have been a little premature.
剧集 | 风云际会(2022) | 导航列表