剧集 | 风云际会(2022) | 导航列表
你必须保护他们
You have to protect them.
不然的话 提尔阿斯林 盖拉多恩
If you don't, Tir Asleen, Galladoorn,
全世界都将落入老巫婆的手中
the world will fall to the will of the Crone.
但她惧怕埃洛拉·达南
But she fears Elora Danan.
所以埃洛拉必须得去古城 婕德
Elora must reach the Immemorial City, Jade.
动手吧
Do it.
我做不到
I can't. No...
必须是你
It has to be you.
真为你骄傲 婕德
I'm so proud of you, Jade.
训练你 养育你 是我最大的成就
Training you, raising you, the best thing I ever did.
快来吧 帮我解脱
Now please, release me.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
马不见了 全都跑了
Horses are gone. They ran off.
它们确实很机智
And I think they had the right idea.
绝情山口就要变成绝情湖了
The Pitiless Pass is about to become the Pitiless Lake.
从刚才的路已经出不去了
I don't think we can get out the way we came in.
还有一条路
There's another way.
那条石阶吗
Those steps?
不 不能走那条路
No. We can't go that way.
为什么
Why not?
既然你可以使用魔法 不如带我们飞出去吧
Okay, well, now you can do magic, you wanna fly us out of here?
不行 那我只能挑战吓人的石阶了
No? Well, then I'm going up the big, scary steps.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
只是需要休息一下
Uh. Just need a rest.
然后我们继续练习
Then we resume your training.
你还有很长的路要走
You've still a long way to go.
如果给我法杖...
Maybe if I had the wand...
等等 格雷顿受伤了
Wait! Graydon's hurt!
是黑魔法
Bad magic.
我们得找个合适的地方安置他
We have to get him to shelter! Something!
是啊 有什么好建议吗
Yeah? And what do you suggest, huh?
我们可是在...这是什么鬼地方
We're right in the middle of... I don't even know where in the middle of!
我知道
I do.
诺克玛尔
Nockmaar.
剧集 | 风云际会(2022) | 导航列表