剧集 | 风云际会(2022) | 导航列表
是鼓声 一般都没好事儿
Mmm. Big drums. Never a good sign.
威洛 得赶紧去救出埃洛拉
Willow, we have to hurry. We have to save Elora.
还有我的未婚妻他们几个人
And my fiancée and the other people.
专注点
- Focus! - Ow!
我们根本不知道等待我们的是什么
We've no idea what we're walking into.
你最好能用你的脑子思考 而不是用...
I need you thinking with your head, not your...
-心吗 -知道就好 好了 走这边
- Heart? - Exactly. Come on, this way.
好的
Okay.
去拿武器
Grab the weapons.
好了
Got 'em.
看起来他们还没有发现我们
It appears we've yet to be detected.
你是不是给我们施了隐身咒之类的
Did you cast, like, a invisibility charm on us or something?
很可能是因为他们完全不关心我们
I think what's actually happening is that they really don't care about us.
不过 别放松警惕 做好面对袭击的准备
Still, don't let your guard down. We could be set upon at any moment.
威洛
Willow!
埃洛拉 谢天谢地你没事
Uh, Elora, thank the Mothers you're all right.
格雷顿
Graydon.
埃洛拉 你看着挺好
Elora, you... you look well.
-其他人呢 -她们都在这儿
- Where are the others? - Oh, they're around somewhere.
等着吃晚餐呢
Dinner's gonna be ready.
-这是怎么回事 -他们请你们吃晚餐
- What is going on? - They invited you to dinner?
婕德是掠骨者 她现在身份很复杂
Jade's a Bone Reaver. I don't know what that makes her now.
很矛盾对不对
Conflicted, I imagine.
总之呢 他们办了晚宴庆祝她回归 来吧
Anyway, they're throwing a party to celebrate her return. Come on.
埃洛拉...
Elora...
我吃出了特别重的孜然味
I feel like it's still too cumin-y.
我没事吧
Am I crazy?
不 你很正常 托斯 只不过你的味觉比较发达
No, you're not crazy, Toth. You just have a very well-developed palate.
你可以叫我罗利
You can call me Lori.
你这是干什么 把法杖还我
What are you doing? Give me the wand.
别像个老父亲一样
Ugh. You're such a dad.
罗利 你不介意吧
Lori, do you mind?
没事 你用吧
No, help yourself.
别在那上面擦
Oh, don't wipe it on that.
这可是我出席正式活动的腰带 没关系
It's my special party rag, it's fine.
你好像挺享受的
Looks like you've done all right.
我说过 一切都会没事的 我心里有数
I told you, everything would be all right. I have a plan.
盖拉多恩的奴隶们 诺克玛尔的征兵们
Slaves of Galladoorn, conscripts of Nockmaar,
荒野之林的逃犯们
outlaws of the Wildwood.
我们一直都渴望自♥由♥
All we have ever wanted is our freedom.
从此不再活在恐惧之中
That our children would not have to live in fear.
不再为人所奴役...
They'd serve no master...
戴基尼 山精 或者老巫婆
Daikini or Troll or Crone.
我们没有屏障作为防御 没有军队保护我们
We have no Barrier to hide behind, no army to defend us.
只有面具唤起的恐惧
All we have is the fear that our masks evoke,
和生存下去的决心
the determination to survive...
还有彼此
and each other.
今天 两百轮满月之后 我妹妹终于回家了
Today, after two hundred moons, my sister has come home.
她在提尔阿斯林长大 他们伪造了她的身世和我们的经历
She grew up in Tir Asleen, was fed lies about us, and about herself.
但今晚她已经重生 被我们的家族之爱
But tonight, she is reborn, bathed in the love of her family
以及为之奋斗的目标所洗礼
and the values that we still fight for.
自♥由♥ 反抗 激♥情♥和欢乐
Freedom, rebellion, passion, and joy.
直到曙光来临
Till the break of dawn!
这是什么
What is it?
不清楚 高颜值果盘 学会享受
I don't know. Delicious-looking fruit. Live a little.
好诶 厉害
Yes, yes!
我好想你 我亲爱的妹妹
I missed you. My baby sister.
怎样...好看吗
Is it... Is it good?
还不错吧
It's okay.
年轻了很多
You look like a boy.
-你觉得她会喜欢吗 -谁
- Do you think she'll like it? - Who?
没谁 只是...某个女孩
No one. Just this... Uh. (CLEARS THROAT) This girl.
女人都喜欢胡子
Women like beards.
你怎么不早点跟我们说呢
Kind of wish you'd have told us that before.
你们怎么不早点跟我说
Kind of wish you'd told me before.
那他怎么没有胡子呢
I mean, this guy doesn't have a beard.
可他也没有女朋友啊
That guy doesn't have a girlfriend.
你不是被我绑在帐篷里了吗
I believe I left you tied up in my room.
我不想独守空房♥
Well, I got lonely.
该怎么处理我们的关系呢
What am I going to do with you?
我原本可以回来 但我没有
I could have come back, but I didn't.
我不敢面对
I was ashamed.
留下
Stay.
也许有一天会的
Someday I'd like to.
我也可以不放你走 把你囚禁在这儿
I could make you stay, you know? Make you my prisoner.
斯歌♥比娅 没发现吗
Scorpia, don't you know?
我的心是你的
I already am.
感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
怪怪的 但很好 你感觉呢
Weird. But good. What about you?
怪怪的
Weird.
你是吃了吐真果吗
That's truth plums for you, I guess.
你说什么果
Those are what plums?
吐真果
The truth plums.
我姐讲话时端过来的果子
The fruit that was handed out when Scorpia did her speech.
一旦吃下去 接下来就只能说真话了
Once you eat them, it's impossible to be anything but totally honest.
噢好吧
Oh, right.
我孤陋寡闻了
I didn't know that.
现在知道了
But now I do.
所以...
So...
你其实是...
You're a...
是 没错
Yeah. I guess.
还是有点不太适应
Still can't quite believe it.
索莎为什么要骗我呢
Why did Sorsha lie to me?
也许这是她保护你的方式
Maybe she thought she was protecting you.
你知道
Did you know?
不
No.
但是我...
But I...
我怀疑过
I suspected.
可你没对我说
And you didn't tell me?
你让我怎么开口
Well, what was I supposed to say?
说我有个不成熟的猜想 事实上
That I have a funny feeling you might, in fact, be the very thing
你可能是自己最恨的那种人
you vowed to destroy?
要么你会觉得我疯了
At best, you would've thought I was crazy.
要么你会非常痛苦
And at worst, it would've broken your heart.
你确实很懂怎样能让我痛苦
Well, you're certainly the expert on breaking my heart.
婕德 等等
Jade, wait.
我感觉我们之间刚有点火花 就发生了那件事
I, um, felt like we were making progress, and then that thing happened.
现在 你不愿意靠近我了 我能理解
And now, you feel uncomfortable with me, and I get it.
-毕竟我当时打算把你放逐到另一个时空... -嘿
- I tried to banish you to another realm... - Hey.
你刮胡子了
Oh, you shaved.
是的 我把胡子刮了
Yeah, I guess I did.
-你刚才在跟谁说话 -没谁
- Who were you talking to? - No one.
其实我是想去找你说清楚
I was actually just about to come and find you.
我想让你知道
I wanted to reassure you
当时在诺克玛尔的时候 那不是我
that what happened at Nockmaar, that wasn't me.
-我绝对不会... -我看见你杀了你哥哥
- I would never... - I saw you kill your brother.
什么时候
When?
在我吻你...我净化你的时候
When I kiss... When I pulled it out of you.
我说过我小时候得过病 被夺魂了
I told you I was sick as a kid. Possessed.
我哥哥是我心中的英雄 我敬爱他胜过任何人
My brother was my hero and I loved him more than anyone.
所以杀你哥哥的不是你
So, it wasn't you that killed your brother.
诺克玛尔的那个也不是你
And it wasn't you at Nockmaar either.
-是的 两次都不是 -那你是谁
- Uh, well, yes, but neither time. - So who are you?
我真的也想弄清楚我到底是谁
I guess I'm still trying to figure it out.
行吧 我等你的答案
Okay. Let me know when you do.
这就是为什么我出门必须带着我的健胃药
And that's why I never leave home without a good digestive tonic,
还有至少三双干净袜子
and at least three pairs of clean socks.
看把你们给乐得 你们见过袜子吗
See, you guys are laughing, and you probably don't even wear socks.
再给我一杯 谢谢
Top me off there, will you, love?
格雷顿 快过来 坐下
Graydon. Come over here. Sit down.
剧集 | 风云际会(2022) | 导航列表