剧集 | 风云际会(2022) | 导航列表
时空之门已经在开启了
a portal between dimensions is opening.
等他们到了那里 埃洛拉就完了
And when they reach it, Elora will be lost.
怎么 怎么了
What? What's wrong?
-我没事 -没事吧
- I'm fine. - You okay?
他没事
He's fine.
兵分两路 扩大搜索范围
We split up. Cover more ground.
为了安全起见 你们走远路
You guys take the safe, long route
我自己去“待宰羔羊”
and I'll head up to The Slaughtered Lamb.
看看能不能找到能帮上忙的
See if I can't find the kind of help we really need.
你和格雷顿他们一起穿过卡培拉牧场
You and Graydon go with them through the Capella Pastures,
我和波尔曼去山口
I'll go with Boorman through the pass.
我们就在那个迷情山谷碰头
We'll meet up at that Vale of Boobs or whatever.
我还是跟你一起走吧
I think I should stay with you.
我觉得我能照顾好自己
I think I can take care of myself.
嘿 波尔曼 保护好我的王后
Hey, Boorman, don't let anything happen to my queen.
放心吧 就算赴汤蹈火也绝不辜负你
Okay, then. I'd rather die a thousand deaths than fail you.
好运
Good luck.
所以呢 我不知道我是不是
So, like, I don't know if I am, or not.
威洛认为我是 可公主不这么认为
Willow thinks I am, but the princess definitely doesn't.
她总是针对我
It's like she hates me.
莫名其妙 无论我做什么或说什么
I don't know why, but no matter what I do or say,
她总是要跟我唱反调
she just always takes the opposite position.
你们能想象这有多累吗
Do you know how exhausting that gets?
能看看吗
May we see it?
什么
What?
你的印记
The mark.
所以真的是你
It's really you, innit?
你也觉得
Do you think?
我们耽误太久了
I think we've tarried too long.
必须马上离开这片森林
We must depart this spooky forest at once.
谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
得找个要塞堡垒 能护你周全的地方
Uh, find a fortress, stronghold. Somewhere to keep you safe.
不 我必须得去古城
Oh, no. I'm going to the Immemorial City,
从老巫婆手里救出艾尔科
to rescue Airk from the Crone.
虽然人和地方我们都没听说过
Right, while we are unfamiliar with that place or individual,
但我们任你差遣
we answer the call.
任我差遣
The call?
当真正的女皇 也就是你回归后
When the True Empress, that being you, returns,
将会召集一支强大的军队
she is to gather a great host at her back
带领大家对抗黑暗势力
and lead them against the forces of darkness.
安和我想加入这支队伍
Anne and I would like to enlist.
我们将与你并肩作战
We will fight at your side
誓死效忠于你 直到最后一刻
and faithfully serve you from now until our last.
好吧 我不确定用不用做到这个程度
Well, I'm not entirely sure that that's necessary.
你不仅有远胜世间万物的神力和迷人的肌肤
You are more than raw celestial power and gorgeous skin.
你还是我们希望的象征
You are a symbol of hope,
无论我们的信仰 体型 性格如何
that no matter your creed, nor size, nor disposition,
我们共享同一个世界 呼吸同样的空气
we all share the same world, breathe the same air,
同饮一江水
drink the same water.
我们都有义务保护好它
And we are obligated to protect it
必要的话 为它献出生命
and, if need be, die for it.
说得非常感人
Couldn't have said it better myself.
相信我 女士 你最好别轻举妄动
Trust me, ma'am, you do not wanna go down that road.
你说得对 先生
Oh, you are right there, sir.
暴♥力♥从来都是我们的无奈之举
Violence is never our preferred path.
不过 我怀疑你接近这位年轻姑娘
Though I suspect your intentions toward the young lady
目的并不高尚
are less than honorable,
甚至非常卑劣
maybe even downright dastardly.
我们目标一致
We all want the same thing.
对此我非常怀疑
I doubt that very much.
你看起来不正常
You are not a well man.
我好得不能再好了
I've never felt better in my life.
很快就有奖赏了
I'm about to be rewarded.
你得到的唯一奖赏
The only thing you're about to be...
就是被我剁碎
is chopped to bits.
不
No!
快走 快点 跟我走 快啊
Come on, quick. We gotta go. Come on.
快点
Come on.
快点 我们不能停下
Come on. We have to keep moving.
快啊 看 我们快出去了
Come on. Look, we're almost out.
求你了 放过她吧
Please, just let her go.
求你了 我跟你走 请你别伤害她
Please, I'll come with you, just don't hurt her.
都是你的错
You're responsible.
你的傲慢和反抗害死了她们
Your arrogance and defiance got them killed.
更多的人将会丧命
Countless more will die.
但你还来得及救他们
But you can still save them.
只要你能乖乖听话
All you have to do is submit.
快走
Come on.
别给我掉链子
You are embarrassing me.
你继续
Keep going.
我在想办法 估计它的热情劲儿已经过去了
Oh, yeah, I'm trying. I just think maybe his enthusiasm has waned.
我是说胸甲
The Cuirass.
哦 当素尔狠狠地刺向了他弟弟后...
Ah. Well. After Thuul impaled his little brother on a spike...
我想听我父亲的事
The part about my father.
我是个年轻 英俊 英勇的人
I was the young, handsome, heroic one.
他没我高
He was my, uh,
是个爱讲笑话的陪衬
slightly shorter comedic foil.
你们去哪儿了
And where'd you go?
为什么只有你回来了
Why did you come back and he didn't?
命运无常 懂吗
There's no such thing as fate.
要么走运 要么死掉
Okay, you get lucky or you get dead.
我很走运
I got lucky.
所以你看见他死了
So, you actually saw him?
没有 但我能知道
No. But I know what I know.
怎么知道
How?
他要是还能活着
'Cause if he were alive,
如果他回来了 一切都会不一样
if he'd come back, things would be different.
知道吗 胸甲不能攻击
You know, the Cuirass isn't a weapon.
只能防御
It's a shield.
防御什么
Against what?
黑暗
Darkness.
什么破马车
This wagon sucks.
糟透了
Oh, I hate it.
作为这世上最强大的法师
You'd think that Willow would contribute a bit more,
威洛难道不应该多出一些力吗
being the world's last great sorcerer and all.
怎么了
What?
也许内尔温人搬去地下是有原因的
Maybe there's a reason he moved the Nelwyn underground.
可能威洛护不住他们了
Maybe he can't protect them anymore.
有这种可能吗
Is that even possible?
法师会失去自己的法力
Can a sorcerer lose his mojo?
动啊
Come on.
停下 停下 不然马具要断了
Stop! Stop! The harness, it's gonna break.
不是吧
Seriously?
太老了
It's old.
我们也是 还记得给麦克拉肯帮工吗
So are we. Remember working on McKraken's farm?
从日出犁地到日落
Plowing the fields from sun up to sun down?
还能有力气和凯娅跳舞直到天亮
Still had enough energy to dance with Kiaya till dawn.
对
Uh-huh, yeah.
要是当时的我能明白这些就好了
I just wish I'd known then what I know now.
多么宝贵的时光
How precious it all is.
要是能的话 我会...
Maybe if I had I'd...
哎哟 别在这儿伤春悲秋了
Boo-hoo. You're breaking my heart over here.
你知道自己要做什么
You know what you've got to do.
你还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
那时的我年富力强
When I was young, resilient,
能承担一切后果
I could take the punishment.
但现在我得小心
But now I have to be careful,
-保存我的力量... -为什么
- preserve my strength for... - For what?
假如情况更糟呢
For when it gets worse.
还能怎么个糟糕法
How could it possibly get any worse?
剧集 | 风云际会(2022) | 导航列表