剧集 | 风云际会(2022) | 导航列表
applied at the proper time while the purgation is read aloud
抽干♥他♥的体液
and his fluids drained.
抽干什么体液
What kind of fluids are we draining?
血液 脓液 还有排泄...
Blood, pus, discharge from...
先别说了 留点悬念吧
On second thought, surprise me.
去武器库 找一把象牙柄硒刃的匕♥首♥
Go to the armory, fetch me a dagger with an ivory handle and selenium blade.
老巫婆知道我们在这儿
The Crone knows we're here.
她会让疾风司的人盯着仪式完成
She'll send her Gales to ensure the ritual is completed.
我们得防着点
We'll need to keep watch.
我去守着
I can do that.
要防止格雷顿感染我们其他人
We can't allow Graydon's infection to pass to any of us.
一旦中招 我们全都活不了
If it does, we won't get out of here alive.
怎样才能感染 他冲我咳嗽
How contagious are you talking, like if he coughs on us?
还是说 我摸了他后又摸了自己脸之类的...
Or if I touch him and then I, you know, touch my face or...
微米斯虫液
The vermiscus goo.
别闻它 别摸它 别吃它
Don't sniff it, don't wipe it, don't eat it.
我们吃它干吗
Why would we eat it?
等等
Wait!
还有件事至关重要
There's one thing even more important than that.
无论如何 绝对不准进入高塔
No matter what, stay out of the High Tower.
那或许是通往地狱的入口
It's maybe, probably a portal to the Netherworld.
很好 别碰有毒液体 离高塔远点
Okay, don't touch the evil goo, stay out of the High Tower.
都记住了吗
Everybody got that?
我必须得说 我对驱魔仪式感到信心十足
I'm feelin' really energized and optimistic about this exorcism.
嘿 我知道你很难过
Hey, I know you're hurting
但是你不能因为这件事一直惩罚自己
but you can't keep punishing yourself for doing what you had to.
我知道你们情同父女 这对你很难 你知道...
I know what he meant to you, and how hard it was to, you know...
你是指杀他
Kill him?
是的
Yeah.
珂特 波尔曼没说错
Kit, Boorman's right.
没经历过真的很难明白这种感受
It's not something that you can understand until you do it.
希望你永远不必体会
I hope you never have to.
我的整个童年记忆只有清理马厩
All I remember about bein' a kid is mucking stables,
修补缰绳和嚼子
and mendin' bridles and bits.
我很感激 因为索莎给了我一个家
And I was grateful, grateful to Sorsha for giving me a home.
后来是巴伦廷注意到了我 他的教导让我大开眼界
But when Ballantine took an interest, he gave me something that I'd never had,
可以在无形之中化解我心中的愤怒
a way to use my anger, to channel it into becoming something.
他把他的剑给了我 我却用这把剑杀了他
He gave me his sword and I killed him with it.
我都懂 我...
I know. I...
我去城墙那边守着
I'm goin' to the battlements to keep watch.
我也和你去
I'll come with you.
去帮威洛和埃洛拉收集材料
Just help Willow and Elora gather what they need.
打扰了
Sorry.
你好啊 小可爱
Oh, hello, lovely.
你后面藏着什么好宝贝呢
What treasures are you hiding?
对
Yeah.
波尔曼
Boorman.
追寻我们
Come to us.
你有什么能帮他止疼的东西吗
Is there anything that we can give him for the pain?
没有
No.
那好吧
Oh, okay then.
其他的都找到了 只剩下龙葵精华这一样了
I found everything except for essence of nightshade.
缺一样都做不成
We can't leave out ingredients.
不按配方来 说不定城♥堡♥会炸飞
Mix it wrong, we could blow up the whole castle.
找腌负鼠的膀胱
Brined possum bladder.
那种红喉负鼠 专门吃龙葵的那种
Red-throated possums eat nothing but nightshade.
加工它的内脏 精华不就有了
Cook down its spleen and voilà, essence of.
是你做松饼的独家配方吗
Is that what you put in your muffins?
还不只这些
Among other things.
你能不能先去找一下试试
Can you just go and check if they have any?
你觉得每家橱柜里都应该有这东西吗
You think that's something people just have in their cupboards?
不试试怎么知道
Worth a shot, right?
-不不不 嘿 不要 -放松
- Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hey, hey, hey! Come on! - Relax.
-这也是因为... -不
- Is that part of... - No.
我小时候生过病
I was sick, when I was a kid.
什么病
With what?
我不太清楚
I don't know, exactly.
总之 感觉非常糟糕
Just something bad.
我不能说出来
I'm not supposed to talk about it.
很丢脸
It's shameful.
-不 没事的 -真的很丢脸
- No, it isn't. - Yes, it is.
这说明你复原力很强
It just means you're resilient, is all.
我们会治好你的
We're gonna fix you right up.
只是可能会有点疼
But this might hurt a little.
非常疼
Or a lot.
不是
Nope.
好吧
Yeah.
“快去吧 珂特”
"Go ahead, Kit.
“给我拿点腌负鼠膀胱来 还有精灵粉”
"Fetch me some brined possum bladder, and some pixie dust
“涂在我的屁屁上”
"so I can sprinkle it on my bum
“好让我能放出带肉桂味的香屁来”
"and make my gentle wind smell like cinnamon."
嗨
Hi.
你好
Hello.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
你找到鳗鱼果冻或者仙女黄油了吗
You didn't find any eel jelly or nymph butter, did you?
你不是应该去盯着疾风司吗
Um, aren't you supposed to be watchin' out for the Gales?
我在盯 盯过了 我...
I am. I was. I...
我发现了一扇门
There's this door that I've found
感觉特别适合放哨
and it looks like a great spot for watching.
波尔曼 你是在我外祖母的城♥堡♥里偷东西吗
Boorman, are you plundering my dead grandma's castle?
不 当然没有
No, of course not!
我才懒得管呢
I don't care if you are.
这样的话 答案改成是
Oh. Okay, in that case, 100% yes.
大家都觉得这里被诅咒了
Everyone thinks this place is cursed.
你知道找到这种
Do you know how rare it is
没被洗劫过的废弃城♥堡♥有多难吗
to find an abandoned castle that hasn't been sacked?
看来你不知道
Guess not.
我没能打开宝库门
I can't open the treasure vault,
真是太遗憾了...
which is very frustrating...
谢谢
Thank you.
你在找什么
What are you lookin' for?
腌负鼠的膀胱
Brined possum bladder.
每次要用的时候就找不到
You can never find it when you need it.
净化仪式怎么样了
How's the, uh, purgation going?
我看不会有用的
It's not gonna work.
如果这仪式杀不死他 我就得动手了
And if this ritual doesn't kill him, I'll have to.
怎么
What?
没什么
Nothing,
个人觉得巴芙莫达看到你这样也能含笑九泉了
I just think Bavmorda would be very proud of her granddaughter right now.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
她会让我一辈子都忘不了这只负鼠
And she'll never let me forget it.
埃洛拉
Elora.
想成功你就得跟我一起念
This won't work if you don't say it with me.
好的
Okay.
是“科”的音
Hard "K" sound.
非常好
Perfect.
看着我 看着我 孩子
Look at me. Look at me, boy.
-什么 不 你不在这儿 -你就是家族的耻辱
- What? No. You're not here. - You're such a failure.
你不是真的
You're not real.
我告诉过你
What did I tell you?
给盖拉多恩一位能继承提尔阿斯林的后代
Give Galladoorn an heir with a claim to Tir Asleen.
为你从我这偷走的赎罪
Redeem yourself for what you stole from me.
不是我♥干♥的
It wasn't me!
没事的
It's okay.
你能办到
You can do this.
你摔下去我会接住你
And I'll catch you if you fall.
为什么要折磨我
Why are you torturing me?
-他到底怎么了 -别停下
- What's happening to him? - Keep stirring!
见鬼 珂特呢
Damn it, where's Kit?
你愿意放弃你的名字 你的家庭吗
Do you renounce your name, your family?
我愿意
剧集 | 风云际会(2022) | 导航列表