剧集 | 风云际会(2022) | 导航列表
看他们多友善啊 之前我们还害怕他们
Aren't these people lovely? Not long ago, we were scared of them.
-尤其是你这家伙 -我♥干♥吗了
- Especially this guy. - What did I do?
快过来 坐我旁边
Here, come on, sit down.
来一杯吧
Have a drink.
我知道我们不算朋友
- I know we're not really friends...
一丁点都不算
Not even a little bit.
但我非常清楚你人不坏 只不过有点...
But I'm pretty sure you're not evil. You know, just sorta...
刻薄
mean.
你也不像我想的那么没用
You're not as useless as I thought you were.
我可能嫌弃过你
As I maybe said you were,
不过我觉得 我不会当面说出来
although I don't feel like I would've said that.
不 你说了
No, you did.
好吧 那我错了
Well, I was wrong.
刚才也是
Yet again.
-我有点残忍♥... -我让婕德生气了
- I was cruel... - I blew it with Jade.
什么
What?
-你是想让我当军师吗 -不 没有
- Were you gonna ask for my advice? - No. No.
-好吧 -绝对没有
- Okay. - Definitely not.
好吧
Yes.
我要怎么做
What do I do?
找她谈谈 好好道歉
Talk to her. And apologize.
-理由呢 -这不是重点
- For what? - It doesn't matter.
重点是对她说“我错了”
Just say the words, "I'm sorry."
告诉她你很理解她
Tell her that you understand.
你会努力变得更好
Tell her that you wanna get better.
你会一直陪着她
And that you'll be there, waiting for her
直到有一天她做好准备让你...
when she's ready for you to...
向她证明
to prove it.
等等 你能再重复一遍吗
Wait, could you say that all again?
-我得先去找格雷顿 -等等 但我...
- I have to go and find Graydon. - Wait, but I...
你得再帮帮我
I need more advice.
你能搞定的
You'll be fine.
说真心话就好
Just be honest.
吃了这些吐真果 你的内心想法想藏也藏不住
And with these damn truth plums, it's impossible to be anything else.
我想和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
我是说 我是...我是真的需要和你谈谈
I mean, I'd... I'd really like to talk to you.
你 看着我
You, look at me,
你是一个好人
are a good person.
我自己都不确定 毕竟我做过很多坏事
I don't know if I am. I mean, I've done some bad things.
别这么说 我们都会自我怀疑和不安
Don't say that. We all have doubts and insecurities.
你只需要鼓起勇气 不要退缩
You've just gotta fight through those and be bold.
你当然可以这么说 你是威洛·阿夫古德
It's easy for you to say. You're Willow Ufgood,
你是这世上最最伟大的法师
the greatest sorcerer of the world.
可我并不是 从来不是
I'm not, actually. I never was.
顶多算普通法师
Mediocre at best.
但你击败了巴芙莫达
But you defeated Bavmorda.
过来点 过来 靠过来
Psst, come here, come here. Come on. Shh.
是狗屎运
It was dumb luck.
我的威望都是拜那唯一一次成功所赐
I built my entire reputation on that one success.
不是 不 我经常熬夜
But, no, uh, uh, I used to stay up late at night
看关于你的死里逃生的冒险故事
and read all your adventures and close calls.
你那么有智慧
You were so wise.
抛开所有这些“智慧”
Behind all that, uh, "wisdom,"
我威洛·阿夫古德 非常担心有一天大家会发现
Willow Ufgood here is terrified that one day he'll be discovered
我是一个平庸 没半点天赋的老头
as the aging, talentless hack that he really is.
嘿 埃洛拉
Hey, Elora.
这个吐真果 不能再吃了
Truth plums, huh? Never again.
你的确很适合这里
You look like you belong here.
是的
I do.
知道
I know.
但我想说我需要你
But the thing is, I need you.
对 还有任务呢
Yeah. On the quest.
是所有一切
I mean, all of it.
比如人生
I mean, life.
我知道我父亲杀了你的父亲
And I know my dad killed your dad.
我真的不敢想象你现在的感受
I can't even imagine how you're feeling right now.
我不在意
I don't care.
什么
You don't?
不介意
Not really.
我不是他
I'm not him.
婕德
Jade...
我在乎的人只有你
All I care about is you.
如果你喜欢这儿 等我们救回艾尔科
And if you wanna come here, after we find Airk, to live,
我陪你回来 只要你愿意的话
I would tag along. If that's okay.
我完全不敢想象没有你在的冒险
'Cause I don't wanna have any adventures unless they're with you.
我本该早点跟你说 知道吗
I should've told you that sooner, you know?
很多事情我都很抱歉
And for that, for everything, I'm so sorry.
好了 你想说什么
All right, uh, what did you wanna say?
真话吗
Truth?
对
Plum.
其实我这么长时间以来
I am, and have been for some time,
都在
just...
全心地 傻乎乎地 绝望地
totally, ridiculously, desperately
深爱着你
in love with you.
十秒钟之后 我就会吻你
And in about ten seconds, I'm gonna kiss you.
如果你不愿意的话...
So, if you don't want that...
不 我愿意...
Yes, I would...
我是说我非常期待
I mean, I would be very into that.
确定吗
Are you sure?
一旦我这样做
Because if I do,
假如我吻了你
if I kiss you,
可能无法自拔
I may never stop.
那只有一个办法能验证了
I suppose there's only one way to find out.
珂特
Kit! Kit! Kit! Kit!
威洛 威洛
Willow! Willow!
她被抓走了 他们把她抓到树上了
They got her! They pulled her up into the trees!
跑 快跑
Run! Run!
威洛
Willow!
山精
Trolls.
剧集 | 风云际会(2022) | 导航列表