剧集 | 风云际会(2022) | 导航列表
噢天呐
Oh, God.
我是在做梦吗 难道你们是我想象出来的大活人吗
I am dreaming and you are figments of my imagination.
-恐怕不是 -证明一下
- Afraid not. - Prove it.
证明我们是真的
Prove that we're real?
证明不了对不对
You can't, can you?
说不定我才是你们想象出来的
Or perhaps I'm a figment of your imagination.
又或许我们都是一群幽灵存在于某个不怀好意
Or we're all phantoms in the dream of some vindictive god
还消化不良的神明的梦中
suffering from a spot of indigestion.
加把劲 好 起来吧
- Whoa! - There you go. Yeah. Easy now.
-自♥由♥了 对吗 -什么
- Ah. Liberating, isn't it? - What?
不用在意这些
That it doesn't matter.
什么都不重要
Nothing matters.
你们带钱了吗
You have coin?
我有黄金 还有宝石 钻石 蓝宝石 红宝石
I have gold, some gems, diamonds, sapphires, rubies.
那怎么一路都住得这么寒酸
And we've never once stayed at a decent inn.
除了巨型蟹上市期间 我们这儿都没什么客人
Don't get many customers outside of colossus crab season...
但哪怕是旺季 也今时不同往日了
and even that isn't what it used to be.
-那是什么 -那个是泥行兽
- What is that? - That's a Mudmander.
扎布牌越野沙橇
Zeb's silt sleigh.
非常适合乘坐它去游览 东海岸附近那些风景宜人
Available for excursions if you fancy a tour around the many scenic coves
美不胜收的海湾和小岛
and islets of the Eastern Coast.
那如果我们想去远一点的地方呢
And, uh, what if we wanted to take it a bit further?
反正威洛有的是钱
Turns out Willow's loaded so...
对 多少钱肯卖♥♥
Yeah, how much to buy it?
还是吃完饭再说吧
Let's discuss after supper.
你们一定是想吃上口热乎饭
Uh... You all look as if you could do with a hot meal.
好消息是 我的厨艺非常了不起
And lucky for you, I'm an excellent cook.
开饭咯 朋友们
Sup' up, everyone.
-你有盐吗 -盐
- Do you have any salt? - Salt?
盐来了
Salt.
说实话 不放盐也可以
There it is. You know what, didn't even need any salt.
我得加点儿盐
Definitely need salt.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你是卡什米尔人
You from Cashmere?
对 你去过
Aye. You've been?
很久之前了
Long time ago.
那你认识一个叫菲尔的家伙吗
You ever meet a bloke there named Phil?
-完全没印象 -那就好
- Not that I recall. - Good.
那人真的蠢透了
He's a right jackass.
你怎么会一个人在这里
What are you doing out here all alone?
其实 我以前是战士
Uh, well, I was a warrior.
是卡什米尔圣骑士
Paladin of Cashmere.
和另外两个人一起被派出来营救
One of three sent to rescue the princess
被黑暗势力抓走的公主 我的心上人
who was taken by servants of a dark power and whom I loved,
尽管她已经被指婚给了...
though she was betrothed to...
给谁
To who?
等等 让我想想
No, no, hang on a minute.
那是另一个任务
That's a different quest.
是去找一个被施了魔法的水池
This one was to find an enchanted pool...
任何人只要喝了它的水都会...
...that granted whomsoever drank of its water...
不 好像也不是这一个
No, that's not the right one either.
你忘记自己执行的任务了
You don't know what quest you were on?
因为所有这些任务
Well, all these quests and battles
战斗和夺取王权的纷争
and aspirants vying for the throne,
我好像把它们都给混淆了
they sometimes sorta all get blended together.
那你还记得什么
Well, what do you remember?
那些年 在破碎之海徘徊
Ah. Years, wandering the Shattered Sea.
靴子都烂了 我们的剑在鞘里生锈了
Our boots rotting, our swords rusting in their scabbards.
我们忘了自己是谁 自己在寻找什么
Till we forgot who we were, what we were searching for.
直到最后 互相攻击
And in the end, turned on each other.
甚至自相残杀
Murdered each other.
破碎之海对面是什么
What's beyond the Shattered Sea?
有人说一直走会到达世界的边缘彻底沉沦
Some say that, uh, eventually you reach the edge of the world and get swept off.
还有人说有利维坦
Others speak of a leviathan,
可怕到看一眼都会丧失理智
so monstrous that even to see it is to lose your mind.
但据我所知
But the truth, I know...
对面什么都没有
There's nothing beyond.
因为破碎之海无边无际
The sea goes on forever.
就因为你自己没找到 不代表没有
Just because you didn't find anything, doesn't mean it isn't there.
是有的
It is.
到时候就知道了
Guess we'll find out.
对
Yeah.
会的
We will.
我溺水的时候见到艾尔科了
When I was drowning, I saw Airk.
而且老巫婆要对他下手
And The Crone was reaching out for him.
我担心他时日无多了
I think he's running out of time.
嘿 新来的
Hey, new girl!
你在哪儿
Where you at?
太不可思议了
This is incredible.
-过来 赶紧走 -为什么 那下面是什么
- Come on, let's go. - Why? What's down there?
不知道 我只是...
I don't know, I just...
感觉我们不该待在这儿
I just know that we shouldn't be here.
万一这就是出口呢
What if it's the way out?
唯一的出口
The only way out.
并不是 好吗
It's not, okay?
不试试怎么知道呢
But how can we know until we try?
那就随便你吧
Do whatever you want.
等等 对不起
Wait! I'm sorry.
请不要...
Just please...
走下那些台阶
don't go down those steps.
我不会 我发誓
I won't. I promise.
只不过...
It was just...
什么
What?
我大概知道我们到这儿的原因
I think, maybe, I know why we're here.
你对卡什米尔了解多少
How much do you know about Cashmere?
就是大家知道的那些
Just what everybody knows.
圣骑士军团 象牙塔 铺满月光石的街道
The Paladin Circle, Ivory Tower, streets lined with moonstones.
确实非常美
It's very beautiful.
还有高墙保护我们安全 与世隔绝
High walls that keep us safe, isolated.
有很多规则
There are rules,
只要你遵守它们 你就会什么都不缺
and so long as you follow them, you'll never want for anything.
除了...
Except...
什么
What?
传说中有一个
There were rumors of a secret sect
修♥炼♥某种古老血魔法的秘密教派
that worshipped some sort of ancient blood magic
叫做魔龙会
called The Order of the Wyrm.
起初他们小打小闹地搞煽动
Their acts of sedition were small, at first.
亵渎神灵 放火 犯罪 能神不知鬼不觉
Desecrations, fires, crimes without culprits
但总会留下他们的印记
but they'd always leave their mark.
有一晚他们冲进了高塔
One night, they fought their way into the tower,
杀死了守卫并绑♥架♥了公主
killing the guards and kidnapping the princess.
为什么 目的呢 为了权力
Why? To what end? To seize power?
也许吧 我不知道
Maybe. I don't know.
我醒来就在这儿了
I woke up here.
那为什么我说自己是王子 你那样反应
You were merciless when I told you I was a prince!
-因为你态度很傲慢 -没有
- You were snotty about it. - No!
“事实上 我是提尔阿斯林的王子 想用我的腹肌搓衣服吗 ”
"I'm the prince of Tir Asleen. Wanna scrub some laundry on my abs?"
事实上 我没有...首先 我没有那样说话
Uh, actually, I didn't... First of all, I don't sound like that.
-你就会 -我不会
- Yeah, you kinda do. - Second of all... I kinda don't.
不 你是 只不过你没有我认为的那么讨人厌
Yeah, you do but you're less obnoxious than I expected.
-但我还是不会和你亲热什么的 -我从来没这样想过
- Still not gonna make out or whatever. - I hadn't even thought about it.
你就是想了 你现在就在想
Of course you have. You're thinking about it right now.
想吃早餐吗
Breakfast, anyone?
我可以给你们做点鸡蛋吃
I can knock you up some eggs, no problem.
还有我们能带走的食物吗 我们要走了
Well, we'll take any food you can spare but we have to get moving.
什么 去哪儿
What? Where?
去破碎之海对面
Beyond the Shattered Sea.
你现在的状态根本不适合出行
You're in no fit condition to be going anywhere.
这个矮子也是
Neither is the peck.
留下 先恢复体力
Stay, recuperate.
剧集 | 风云际会(2022) | 导航列表