剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表
For what it's worth, I really thought you would have understood.
我给了你选择 佩姬卡特
I gave you a choice, Peggy Carter.
他们会喂给我的机器
They will feed my machine.
我必须让我的世界复活
I must resurrect my world.
你 我的朋友 完蛋了
And you, my friend, are finished.
不见得
Not entirely.
给他好看
Give him Hel!
什么
What?
卡霍莉 你成功了 你送他们回家了
Kahhori, you did it! You sent them home.
你阻止不了我 我会更危险 更...
You'll never stop me. I'll just get more dangerous, more...
结束了 史传奇
It's over, Strange.
别起来
Stay down.
史传奇
Strange?
没有什么会结束
Nothing is ever over.
史传奇 如果你在里面 你得听我说
Strange, if you're in there, you need to listen to me.
不 你听我的
No, you will listen.
我要杀了你
I'll kill you.
史传奇 这不是你
Strange, this isn't you.
这就是我
It is me.
我会带她回来 你阻止不了我
I will bring her back. You cannot stop me.
佩姬
Peggy.
不 佩姬 它会爆♥炸♥
Oh, no, Peggy, it's gonna explode.
这是你建造的 快点 史传奇 一定有办法阻止它
You built this. Come on, Strange. There has to be a way to stop it.
不 我没办法
No, I can't.
我太悲痛了
My grief is too strong.
它已超出我能掌控的范围
It's grown beyond my control.
克莉丝汀不会希望这样
Christine wouldn't want this.
对 - 但我们希望
No. - But we do.
去死吧
Die!
不 佩姬
No, Peggy!
史传奇
Strange.
佩姬
Peggy!
我想这代表我没死
I take it this means I'm not dead.
对 卡霍莉也一样
No. And neither is Kahhori.
我送她回到她原本的宇宙
I sent her back to her home universe.
所以你就是在这里观察
So this is where you do all your watching.
她在那里 那是克莉丝汀
There she is. That's Christine.
史传奇的计画成功了
Strange's plan worked.
对 但付出了他的生命
Yes, but at the cost of his life.
他重新创造这个宇宙 但没在这里出生
He recreated this universe, but was never born into it
以后也不可能
and never will be.
想想他造成的那些苦难
To think of all the suffering he caused
只创造一个他见不到的世界
for a world he would never get to see.
我差点帮了他
And I nearly helped him do it.
你看见我们朋友身上的优点
You saw the good in our friend.
到头来 是他的那一部分 即使只有短暂的瞬间
And in the end, it was that part of him, even if only for a brief moment,
克服了他的邪恶 拯救了他的世界
that conquered his demons and saved his world.
你看到了吧 锻造炉 卡霍莉
You saw it, didn't you? The Forge, Kahhori,
史传奇心中的怪物
the monster in Strange.
我们差点失去一切 - 但是没有
We nearly lost everything. - But we didn't.
多重宇宙不需要我♥干♥预 佩姬
The Multiverse didn't need me to intervene, Peggy.
它只需要你
It just needed you.
好 准备终于要回你的宇宙了吗
So, ready, finally, to get back to your universe?
准备好了
I am.
或许我们能走风景优美的路线回家
But perhaps we could take the scenic route home.
沿途肯定有值得欣赏的东西
Surely there's something worth seeing along the way.
队长
Oh, Captain,
注意看
just you watch.
(根据漫威漫画改编)
(特别感谢:制♥作♥人感谢罗伊托马斯)
(为本影集所做的重大贡献)
剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表