剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表
My name is Kahhori, and I think we can help each other.
佩姬 佩姬卡特
Peggy. Peggy Carter.
我不是你的敌人
I am not your enemy.
那个有妄想症的坏蛋在骗你
That delusional radaen:naras is lying to you.
什么
What?
糟了 - 佩姬 快走
Oh, no. - Peggy, move.
卡霍莉 - 干得好 卡特
Kahhori! Good job, Carter.
感谢你帮我找到她
Nice work finding her for me.
史传奇 怎么回事
Strange, what's going on?
我想把事情做个了结
Just tying up loose ends.
他跟你说过锻造炉吗 - 什么锻造炉
Did he tell you about The Forge? - What Forge?
别听她的 她想骗你
Don't listen to her. She's trying to trick you.
他不只锁定宇宙杀手
He isn't just targeting universe Killers.
也在汇集正义英雄
He's gathering righteous heroes, too.
什么 史传奇 她是什么意思
What? Strange, what does she mean?
别理她 - 他把每个人喂给锻造炉
Ignore her. - He's feeding everyone to The Forge.
够了
Enough.
史传奇
Strange.
他把自己逼疯了 - 不
He's driven himself mad. No.
史传奇并不想拯救宇宙 他想让他的宇宙复活
Strange isn't trying to save universes. He's trying to resurrect his universe.
他摧毁的那个
The one he destroyed.
你休想阻止我
I will not let you stop me.
你想把克莉丝汀救回来 对吧
You're trying to bring back Christine, aren't you?
没错
Yes, I am.
如果有人能了解 那就是你
And if anyone could understand, it's you.
史传奇 清醒一点
Strange, come to your senses.
我非这么做不可
I have to do this.
这样太疯狂了
But this is madness.
少来 佩姬 你也会为了史帝夫这么做
Oh, come on, Peggy. You know you'd do the same thing for Steve!
佩姬
Peggy.
佩姬 求求你
Peggy, please.
我绝不会为史帝夫这么做
I would never do this for Steve.
史帝夫罗杰斯也不会要我这么做
And Steve Rogers wouldn't want me to.
代价太高了
The cost is too high.
那...
Well...
就大局而言
In the grand scheme of things,
这只是一点小小的代价
it's a small price to pay.
史传奇 住手
Strange, stop!
不行 快成功了
Not now. We're so close.
求你别这么做
Please don't do this.
相信我 佩姬 这样比较好
Trust me, Peggy. It's better this way.
不 你做了什么
No! What have you done?
那应该会让他忙一阵子
Well, that should keep him busy.
你跟他一样疯狂
You're just as crazy as he is.
我们得摧毁锻造炉 免得他把囚犯喂给它
We need to destroy that Forge before he feeds the prisoners to it.
走吧
Hang on tight.
抓紧
向十环鞠躬 否则送你回原地
引发宇宙杀手监狱暴♥动♥ 不是我最好的办法
Okay, starting a prison riot of Universe Killers? Not my best idea.
我们快走
We gotta go.
这是什么
What's this?
你听到了吗 - 我希望没听到
Did you hear that? - I was hoping I hadn't.
不 不会是她吧
Oh, no. Not her.
太好了 小心 他们是... - 对 我知道
Fantastic. Be careful, they're... - Yeah, I know.
丧尸都差不多
Zombies are pretty universal.
太好了 来吧
Oh, great. Here we go.
什么 你做了什么
What? What did you do?
不是我
It's not me.
丧尸
Zombies.
听来像我喜欢的派对
Sounds like my kind of party.
给我跪下
Now, kneel.
上一个提出这要求的女人 结果后悔了
The last woman to demand that of me regretted it.
亲爱的 我不是一般的女人 我是死亡女神
Oh, darling, I'm no ordinary woman. I'm the Goddess of Death.
好大的胆子
Excuse me!
我是阿斯嘉的死神
I am Asgard's doom.
你
Huh? You?
你
You.
我是阿斯嘉的...
I am Asgard's doo...
对啦 我们知道
Yes, yes. We know.
是史传奇
It's Strange.
他来了 让典狱长对付他们
He's coming. Leave them to the Warden.
我们走
Let's go!
佩姬
Peggy.
也不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do that, either.
不会吧
Oh, no.
齐尔蒙格 宝石在他身上
Killmonger. He has the stones.
如果想对抗史传奇 就需要那套无限盔甲
We'll need that Infinity Armor if we're going to stand a chance against Strange.
好啦 那是我♥干♥的 - 你把他送去哪里
Okay, that was me. Where'd you send him?
非常合身 应该能让我们扳回劣势
Fits like a glove. This should even the odds.
糟糕 史传奇启动了锻造炉
Oh, no. Strange has started The Forge.
我们得立刻阻止他 免得他把囚犯喂给它
We have to stop him now. Before he feeds the prisoners to it.
该怎么摧毁它
How do we destroy it?
劝你们别轻举妄动
Well, I'd rather you didn't.
你换装了 挺酷的 你穿很好看
You changed your outfit. Pretty cool. It's a good look on you.
但你可能记得我曾经击败过那套盔甲
But you might remember I defeated that armor once before.
曾经 当时穿的人不是我
"Once before," I wasn't in it.
好 打得很准
Okay, that was good.
拜托 我以为你只是在暖身
Oh, come on. I thought you were just warming up.
真的想打吗 看好了
You want to really play? Get a load of this.
快走
Go!
不 住手
No! Stop.
看来你会运用这套盔甲了
Yeah, guess you figured that armor out.
不 别碰它 你会害它不稳
No, leave it alone. You're making it unstable.
你与世隔绝太久了 史传奇
You've lived in solitude far too long, Strange.
或许你忘了 我们的人数超过你
Perhaps you've forgotten, there are more of us than there are of you.
问题就在这
That's the thing.
并没有
There aren't.
真是好主意
That's a great idea...
漂亮
Whoo!
卡特队长
Captain Carter,
永远都是时空错置的士兵
always the soldier out of time.
佩姬
Peggy.
不必落得如此下场
It doesn't have to end this way.
这都是为了造就一名超级士兵
All this to make one super soldier?
史帝夫 这是真的吗
Steve, is this real?
什么 当然是
What? Of course it is.
纳粹进攻全欧 我们必须扳回劣势
The Nazis are on the march across Europe. We need to even the odds.
卡特探员 你坐办公室不是比较舒服吗
Agent Carter, wouldn't you be more comfortable in the booth?
我...
Oh, I...
留下来 佩姬
Stay with me, Peg.
史帝夫 我... - 留下来
Steve, I... Stay.
我们反抗到底 赢得战争 你和我 佩姬
We'll finish the fight. We'll win the war. You and me, Peg.
我们终于能在一起了
We can finally be together.
我爱你
I love you.
真希望那是真的
I wish that were true.
可是你...
But you're...
你不是他
You're not him.
真卑鄙 史传奇
Cheap trick, Strange.
那就这样吧 队长
Then, so be it, Captain.
看看你选择了什么
See what you've chosen?
糟糕 他开始了 他把他们喂给锻造炉
Oh, no, he's begun. He's feeding them to The Forge.
不
No!
阿塔拉克
Atahraks?
锻造炉周围的保护逐渐减弱
The protection around The Forge is weakening.
我能开启入口送他们回家
I can portal them all home.
什么
What?
这招厉害 可惜
Neat trick. But you see,
我很早以前就会了
I mastered that one a long time ago.
我的世界必须重生
My world must be reborn,
否则还会有无数人死亡
or countless others will die.
住手 不要这么做
Stop. Don't do this.
无论如何 我真的以为你会明白
剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表